View Single Post
Old Mar 23, 2002, 05:21 PM   #11
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Agreed K.

If they want another reason for us to stop copying CD's for music, why dont hey drop them damn prices for store bought ALBUM. I mean, it costs about $15-20 bucks CDN for an album. This is RAPE. Especially when a CD only cost $1! Blah blah blah, money goes towards the group and other factions, but THERES no way that a CD should cost more than $10!

If they drop the price to an acceptable amount, this will take the bite out of alot of people who copy CD's.

Why cant they stand back and look at the REASONS WHY we are doing this, instead of adding tarifs to everything as a quick fix.
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote