View Single Post
Old Dec 21, 2015, 11:55 AM   #9
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchAMG View Post
IMHO, The Porsche is more practical as a daily driver, having more cargo capacity and a 2+2 configuration that makes it possible to carry two adults or a couple kids in the back.
2 adults in the back? Maybe for a quick trip, but it's anything but practical. That's obviously not something he's looking for as if he was, neither car is a good option.

Quote:
With the right tires, I would take the 911 over the R8 in winter as well.
You are really smoking something here... Nothing beats Audi's AWD system. I've seen the Porsche guys in my area as they used to have a winter Auto-X event for the first snow (with the AWD guys).

Quote:
And why not pick the one that is not only faster but handles better? who cares if you never take it to the track.
The ride quality is more comfortable in the Audi. It's more of a touring type car than a pure sports car. That, and the interior is better...
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote