View Single Post
Old Dec 1, 2021, 09:44 AM   #1285
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
I like both, but I prefer the xbox controller as you can put rechargable aaa-batteries in it, thus making the battery life much, much better than any sony alternative.
That's a good quality of the Xbox controller. But doesn't apply to me since I only play on PC and stay wired all the time. Reason being, bluetooth connectivity on PC is always flaky for me for some reason. If I move the controller 6 inches to the left I lose the connection.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote