View Single Post
Old Dec 1, 2021, 02:07 PM   #3
MNB4800
Radeon Volcanic Islands

MNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird sings

So I had some good stuff going on in October. Really fun releases despite some of the criticisms to some of these games:

667-Guardians of the Galaxy: Amazing movie with ok gameplay tacked on. I don't feel mad about it as I enjoyed it thoroughly.

668-Deathloop: At first it was slow to get into, then I enjoyed it a lot, then it kinda dropped lower for me with some of the frustrating puzzles and story elements. It is still a great game, but slightly overrated because it got a bit too convoluted, for me atleast.

669-Battlefield 2042: It is as bad as a BF release can get BUT I haven't played BF in a while since BF4 and didn't like the historic BFs. So this scratches an itch. The fact that it has crossplay and 128 players is also a big thing for it. Also, HUGE maps. Love that. Hazard Zone is ok. Portal is ok. Will continue to play it. Already clocked +50 hours.

670-Forza Horizon 5: I skipped 4 because I got burned out on 3. It was nice coming back. Though after the initial glitter, for me, it is more of the same. Still, a nice chill game. Will continue to play it every now and then. Finished all events.
Steam ID: Vayne4800, Origin: Vayne4800, Battletag: Vayne#2528
MNB4800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad