View Single Post
Old Dec 7, 2021, 08:48 AM   #44
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
Yeah, he had a Hellcat Charger I think. Then sold it and got a new Mustang GT he was making fast.

Calling the Hellcat garbage is a bit silly. It's awesome that Dodge created the Hellcat lineup. Who cares if it couldn't turn well. That wasn't the point of the car. It made no excuses for what it was. My brother hates them too, always saying the argument he makes is that it's fine in a straight line until the first turn comes up. Well, it's a drag car. It's for people who like muscle cars and want to drag race.
I don't even have the Mustang GT anymore. Traded that in for my wife's new car, a Mazda CX-5.

My plan was to get a new performance car, but the used car market took a steep incline. Used cars are worth more than new cars which is absurd. New cars are suffering chip shortages and thus have huge markups on their own.

So basically I'm waiting this market out until it gets sane again. When that happens I'll probably get an electric vehicle. For drag racing even a model 3 performance is putting ICE cars to shame but I'm going to get some variant of the Model S when the time comes, which hopefully will be Summer 2022.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote