View Single Post
Old Apr 25, 2021, 09:28 PM   #1955
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGELG View Post
I have a 3070 and it was kind of easy to get one so I bought it. I have a life and I don't have time to fight on a computer in order to give MY money for a service or product I want. I am not begging someone to take my hard earned money. If the product is not readily available to me then it's not worth my precious time to fight to get it.

Unlike the whiners here video cards are not worth that kind of effort for me as much as I like PC gaming.

The last sentence in your quote reeks of semantics.
You know, you just sounded like someone else that got a warning in another thread. Just because you don't think an expenditure of time or money is worth it it does not follow that you can call someone a whiner.

So let's remember that people can make their own choices without the need of name calling. Considering that I gave that warning to someone that did this to you I'm very surprised to see you do it here.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote