View Single Post
Old Apr 30, 2021, 10:28 PM   #1965
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
March was a great month. I went from $200 wallet balance to $755 wallet balance. I was expecting more in the incremental $380-400 mark, but with BTC climbing it helped increase the earning rate and also price effect. This is with me mining non stop except when gaming. Another major thing I did was to play on my 3070 PC and not on my 3090 PC. That meant bulk of the earning rate was non stop.

Very happy with the outcome. Next milestone is to hit about $1300 by end of April. If that happens my 3090 and 5900X PC incremental cost will be fully paid up.
April report. A shorter month and a few dimes below but BTC kicked back higher. Instead of hitting the 1300 caps that I wanted I hit 1200. It is still not bad. Just a few bucks short of paying up my 5900X/3090 system.

So in May one PC will be paid up and then the long haul to extract another 1430 bucks for my son's rig. Can't complain. I haven't played games on my 5900X/3090 for 2+ months now. The 10700/3070 is a very capable combo and does all that I need for my gaming needs thus far. I strongly suggest anyone looking for an upgrade to buy one of the pre-builts going on the egg for close to $2K. They will have a 10700KF and a 3070. Once overclocked both will give you a gaming experience that will fit most needs at 1440P.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote