View Single Post
Old Apr 30, 2021, 11:04 PM   #1966
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Leprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
April report. A shorter month and a few dimes below but BTC kicked back higher. Instead of hitting the 1300 caps that I wanted I hit 1200. It is still not bad. Just a few bucks short of paying up my 5900X/3090 system.

So in May one PC will be paid up and then the long haul to extract another 1430 bucks for my son's rig. Can't complain. I haven't played games on my 5900X/3090 for 2+ months now. The 10700/3070 is a very capable combo and does all that I need for my gaming needs thus far. I strongly suggest anyone looking for an upgrade to buy one of the pre-builts going on the egg for close to $2K. They will have a 10700KF and a 3070. Once overclocked both will give you a gaming experience that will fit most needs at 1440P.
Same, I beat Witcher3, Horizon Zero dawn, RDR2, then stopped gaming, it just mines 24/7 now. No good games like those out now. A few more cards need to ROI still, but if I count the gains in trades in currencies, I've made it back already. ETH will pump big by July, I'm hoping it somewhat makes up for the cut in mining revenue.