View Single Post
Old Mar 24, 2019, 04:36 PM   #222
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
My consistency is awful in this game lol. Either I'm killing everyone or I'm shooting like a potato. I do have tons of punch-kills though... early game, watch out for my fists and feet!
one reason i think it's so hard to be consistent is because early and mid game relies on loot SO much. sure VERY skilled players maybe rely on loot less but eventually I think you need it. also, a team working in sync together is VERY hard to defeat, regardless of loot. i've definitely been on little rolls before with randoms or premade teams and others just cut through us like we're not there. literally downing all 3 of us in a matter of seconds. maybe some are hackers but a lot of time if they work well together it's hard to stop.

Last edited by bob saget : Mar 24, 2019 at 04:45 PM.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote