View Single Post
Old Dec 13, 2019, 08:43 AM   #9
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Even laying it down its kind of big to fit into most entertainment systems. I dont think it will fit in the area under my TV either way. It depends on how tall/long it is. Looking at the scale of the controller next to it, its about 2 and a half controllers and that maybe be too big.

Consoles have come full circle now MS said **** it we'll just re-purpose a PC and forget about trying to make custom pieces of hardware to fit in a small case.

This is going to sell like hot cakes even with an inflated price. Lets see what design PS5 comes out with. I feel like the hardware is going to be similar so it comes down to which one looks better.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote