View Single Post
Old Dec 13, 2019, 08:57 AM   #10
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Even laying it down its kind of big to fit into most entertainment systems. I dont think it will fit in the area under my TV either way. It depends on how tall/long it is. Looking at the scale of the controller next to it, its about 2 and a half controllers and that maybe be too big.

Consoles have come full circle now MS said **** it we'll just re-purpose a PC and forget about trying to make custom pieces of hardware to fit in a small case.

This is going to sell like hot cakes even with an inflated price. Lets see what design PS5 comes out with. I feel like the hardware is going to be similar so it comes down to which one looks better.
Yeah, after I mentioned that I looked around and found some renders of the Xbox Series X approximating the size, and if they're even close to accurate, this is a big bitch. It won't fit in my entertainment center.

Some are saying it's probably a little smaller than it looks like it is here, but even still, that thing is THICC.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote