View Single Post
Old Dec 13, 2019, 09:06 AM   #11
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
Yeah, after I mentioned that I looked around and found some renders of the Xbox Series X approximating the size, and if they're even close to accurate, this is a big bitch. It won't fit in my entertainment center.

Some are saying it's probably a little smaller than it looks like it is here, but even still, that thing is THICC.
In a sense it's not surprising, it's what a 12 terraflop machine with a high-ish (for a console) end AMD CPU, and a SSD etc and it's probably (better have) the PSU also inside.

They're not going to make a tiny machine with that level of power and cooling as well. Sony seem to be better at making smaller machines, but I imagine the PS5 will be fairly large too.