View Single Post
Old Dec 14, 2019, 10:24 AM   #22
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
There's going to be a 2nd cheaper machine that will by current rumors be slower than the X in GPU (4TF vs 6TF) but have the advantage of the new CPU and other features.

While the expensive machine will be the 12TF beast and I imagine will be 600 or more. No way that version will be 400.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
They really shouldn’t go higher then $499 or it’s going to be a hard sell for the masses.
They haven't yet announced the lower-tier box. Rumors suggest that it'll be about the same power as a PS4 Pro, so I think it's reasonable that it could land in the $300-$400 range. If the low-tier box is priced well, I think that gives MS alot of flexibility to go crazy with the price of the high-tier box. It could be $800 if they want, and be perfectly successful selling in low volumes.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600