View Single Post
Old Mar 13, 2021, 03:22 PM   #34
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Oh no, going after my personal life.. smells like defeat.

I'm sorry, I thought it was all about the budget, and that's why you bought 3200CL16 ram, and I just didn't understand what the word budget meant?

Oh no, I found 3+ different kits that are the same price, or cost LESS (wow, coulda saved you money!) in about 3minutes, but damn, that 3600 suggestion was just about ego. I thought you said you knew what you were buying? You are Moshpit, all knowing genius who has been around the block for so long ..

Darn, I guess not.

You don't deserve any actual "system level tweak suggestions" advice. Go read OCN and do your own research, since you know it all.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe