View Single Post
Old Apr 11, 2021, 01:50 AM   #3
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Seems like a bad bios flash is all it seems like.

On hardware side check the wires as well and see if there is a possible leak. Also I would do a smell test to see something didnít burn out.

The other day my sonís PC wonít detect the second hard disk and it seemed that itís busted. However, it was just a loose connection and a push and reboot got the hard disk back.
I've reseated everything. It was all booting fine until I did the bios update. And it was even fine after the BIOS update. Once it reset after the ME firmware, thats when it went dead.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad