View Single Post
Old Apr 12, 2021, 10:39 AM   #211
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

VCCSA = System Agent voltage. It should show up as VCCSA.
VCCIO should show up as such.

It's underneath your CPU Voltage in the BIOS. Maybe like 3-4 voltages down.

If your voltage goes up under load it sounds like it's running Mode1, or Mode2. No good. That means you're going to have extremely high transient spikes into the 1.4v range when the load fluctuates. Explore the BIOS. It's under the DigiPWR section.

Judging by how you said you can't find the voltages, I'm assuming you haven't set the BIOS to Advanced Mode and you're in the gimped noob UI. You should change the BIOS UI to Advanced Mode. Should be at the top right when you are in the BIOS settings. I think the hotkey is F7, but I don't remember off the top of my head.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote