View Single Post
Old Jul 6, 2007, 12:30 PM   #25
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
I really need to give the Dark Tower series a shot again. I was too young to really understand them when I tried to read them at about 12 years old.

From what I remember, I got to a part about a bear with a satellite dish sticking out of his head and I was really confused so I put the book down.
that's stephen king for ya. I read him all the time when in my teens - and then it was interesting, if a bit weird. I quit reading his books after Tommyknockers and Needful things as I felt he went off the deep end and lost his mind. These days I try reading his new stuff and I'm like WTF? Guess that's why I've been hesitant on picking up the Dark Tower Series.
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote