Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Mar 29, 2021, 09:39 PM   #571
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Timespy:

http://www.3dmark.com/spy/19373303

Port Royal:

http://www.3dmark.com/pr/967226

Firestrike:

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/25257525

CPU Z:

Single Thread: 591.1
Multi Thread: 7286.8
That’s some weak sauce dawg.

Clock that shite.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2021, 07:21 AM   #572
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
That’s some weak sauce dawg.

Clock that shite.
It's running at 5GHz all core already.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2021, 07:25 AM   #573
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Push it to 5.3 Gs. Also clock that 3080.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 30, 2021, 07:32 AM   #574
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Push it to 5.3 Gs. Also clock that 3080.
The 3080 is as high as it'll go.

yoz
Old Mar 30, 2021, 07:38 AM   #575
KAC
It might be gays!

Hmm. In that case. Great job with the upgrade.
Old Mar 30, 2021, 07:39 AM   #576
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Hmm. In that case. Great job with the upgrade.
, it's all about the resizable bar now. It's my only hope.

But I was able to sell off my prior setup and more so OOP was $17 or so.

yoz
Old Mar 30, 2021, 10:48 AM   #577
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I would try messing with OCTVB. You might be able to get 5.2-5.3 on 6cores or so, which should be beneficial for gaming.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2021, 10:56 AM   #578
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
I would try messing with OCTVB. You might be able to get 5.2-5.3 on 6cores or so, which should be beneficial for gaming.
Pretend I don't know what you're trying to tell me.... OCTVB? As in try to do per core OC?

Also, did you flash your card's VBIOS yet for that resizable BAR boost?

yoz
Old Mar 30, 2021, 11:37 AM   #579
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
, it's all about the resizable bar now. It's my only hope.

But I was able to sell off my prior setup and more so OOP was $17 or so.
What venue are you using to sell your older stuff? I have a few things to offload myself, and I don't want to use eBay, Craigslist or FB Marketplace (barf).
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2021, 11:38 AM   #580
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
What venue are you using to sell your older stuff? I have a few things to offload myself, and I don't want to use eBay, Craigslist or FB Marketplace (barf).
It's a friend of my son, he has a little PC gig and I've sold him lots of my older stuff.

yoz
Old Mar 30, 2021, 11:42 AM   #581
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
It's a friend of my son, he has a little PC gig and I've sold him lots of my older stuff.
Gotcha.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2021, 12:53 PM   #582
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Street corner in the Big City with overcoat? and no pants?
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2021, 01:10 PM   #583
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Street corner in the Big City with overcoat? and no pants?
No, I sell something else there...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWMdcsWujZ8

yoz
Old Mar 30, 2021, 03:04 PM   #584
NIGELG
Fire of Unknown Origin

NIGELG once held a door open for a complete strangerNIGELG once held a door open for a complete strangerNIGELG once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
FB Marketplace (barf).
Marketplace worked for me.
Old Mar 31, 2021, 01:45 AM   #585
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Pretend I don't know what you're trying to tell me.... OCTVB? As in try to do per core OC?

Also, did you flash your card's VBIOS yet for that resizable BAR boost?
I'm not home so can't touch it. OCTVB is Intel's per-core OCing.

You can assign different speeds for different workloads.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old Apr 17, 2021, 02:49 PM   #586
Cream
Radeon R700

Cream can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCream can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCream can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

CPU upgrade to i5 11600k

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/60785603?
16GB Corsair DDR4 ,1TB 970 EVO plus / 1TB SSD 860 evo / 2TB SSD 870 QVO / 2X 1TB SSD 870 QVO, 2TB hybrid drive storage drive,
Zowie FK1, Oculus CV1 & Quest 2, Logitech G920, black widow Ultimate, Xbox one pad. Saitec X-55 H.O.T.A.S.
Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2021, 06:49 PM   #587
acroig
Troll SMod

Nice!

yoz
Old Jun 12, 2021, 09:23 AM   #588
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
A bit more.

Timespy 18040
http://www.3dmark.com/spy/20830416

Broke 19K. The Ti is a beast.

Comparison to 3080

https://www.3dmark.com/compare/spy/2...6/spy/19459560

yoz

Last edited by acroig : Jun 12, 2021 at 09:49 AM.
Old Jun 12, 2021, 09:59 AM   #589
acroig
Troll SMod

yoz
Old Jun 12, 2021, 10:10 AM   #590
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:

http://www.3dmark.com/pr/1075657

yoz
Old Jun 12, 2021, 10:15 AM   #591
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
The 3080 king returns:

Port Royal 12840 - https://www.3dmark.com/pr/799367

Time Spy 18650 - https://www.3dmark.com/spy/17607047

Fire Strike 33524 - https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/57080919?
Fire Strike

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/25721269

Compared to my 3080

https://www.3dmark.com/compare/fs/25721269/fs/25257525

yoz
Old Jun 12, 2021, 11:51 AM   #592
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Put the card down and sell it to me!!! lmao
Old Jun 12, 2021, 12:03 PM   #593
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Put the card down and sell it to me!!! lmao
I'm starting to really like this beast....

yoz
Old Jun 12, 2021, 12:56 PM   #594
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Rawr >:3

Update your system specs :D

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2021, 01:16 PM   #595
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyiji View Post
Rawr >:3

Update your system specs :D
Thanks for the reminder.

yoz
Old Jun 12, 2021, 06:28 PM   #596
NIGELG
Fire of Unknown Origin

NIGELG once held a door open for a complete strangerNIGELG once held a door open for a complete strangerNIGELG once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Thanks for the reminder.
Congratulations on the card.
Old Jun 12, 2021, 06:37 PM   #597
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGELG View Post
Congratulations on the card.
Thanks!

yoz
Old Jun 12, 2021, 07:51 PM   #598
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Thumbs up

Nice one acroig
Old Jun 12, 2021, 08:05 PM   #599
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2021, 08:35 PM   #600
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
Nice one acroig
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Thanks.

yoz