Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old May 9, 2021, 02:30 PM   #1981
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Leprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Ya, I question their "farming" instead of mining and their project "green paper" Instead of "white paper". I also wonder how badly the SSDs will fail before you farm any ch ch ch chia.
Old May 10, 2021, 07:28 AM   #1982
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

Good grief mining has been profitable this weekend, around 2x-3x my usual on nicehash!
I just mined 0.00004667 BTC worth of crypto in 4 hours on a single RTX 3070. (About $2.20 euro)

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.

Last edited by A2597 : May 10, 2021 at 11:16 AM.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2021, 11:24 AM   #1983
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Leprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

8am-noon was all time record period for me. $60 cad. 0.00086 BTC
Gonna rake in 0.005btc in a single day!!
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 10, 2021, 11:46 AM   #1984
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Earn rates are definitely good these days since 8th May.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2021, 04:47 PM   #1985
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Earn rates are definitely good these days since 8th May.
I've been at this almost 6 months. Since Saturday it's the best I've experienced.
Old May 10, 2021, 07:09 PM   #1986
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Yes its pretty dope. Normally it would bounce around but now it is consistently around the $35 per day mark. Just fyi the most I ever had even when I had 9 1080 Ti was $40 per day so this is pretty grand with just 2 cards lol.
Old May 10, 2021, 07:41 PM   #1987
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I just can't wait for the RAM miners to come into play. What's next after that? Sound card proof of sound and space time? Broadband speed proof of speed and time?

Enjoy the ponzi schemes while they last I guess.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2021, 07:19 AM   #1988
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Eth gas has been high. Monero ocean found two eth blocks one over the weekend and one yesterday. Was a nice little bump in pay once it was exchanged for xmr and great timing on finding the blocks.

Crypto isn't a ponzi scheme.
https://seekingalpha.com/article/440...point-analysis

Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570
ASRock Phantom 6900 XT
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2021, 11:52 AM   #1989
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Currently making enough every 3 days to buy a new RTX card if one was available. Now those that over payed previously don't look as foolish.

Crypto isn't a ponzi scheme. It becomes less and less so as time goes on and new projects keep being made.

In 10 years it's going to replace most of the 100+ year old ways of doing stuff
Old May 11, 2021, 12:32 PM   #1990
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
I just can't wait for the RAM miners to come into play. What's next after that? Sound card proof of sound and space time? Broadband speed proof of speed and time?

Enjoy the ponzi schemes while they last I guess.
Yet major places are starting to embrace cryptocurrency, mastercard, visa, hell European Bank invested in cryptocurrency.

This ponzi scheme has earned me 1200 euro in 2.5 months for doing nothing, not including what I make trading etc.
Old May 11, 2021, 02:33 PM   #1991
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

But speaking of Ponzi schemes and giving crypto a bad name. My friend's brother invested $50k into 5 different pump and dumps. Went 260x on one. He's up 4 million currently since April. I don't know if I hate him more or if jealous more.
Old May 11, 2021, 08:56 PM   #1992
Riptide

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

There is a lot of dumb money in crypto. Projects like dogecoin are a perfect example.

It's anybody's guess as to what will skyrocket next because evidently the project doesn't really need to have any solid purpose or backing.

Pump and dumps are scams, so he made the money taking part in a scam. It's legal in this space as far as I know so I guess congrats to him. Meanwhile I'm spending cash on actual equities and mining projects like xmr that have a real purpose and backing. And I'm not making 4 million usd.

Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570
ASRock Phantom 6900 XT
Old May 12, 2021, 12:03 AM   #1993
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

I just have mined money in BTC eth and the large altcoins. Not gonna lie, people becoming millionaires off human stupidity makes me equal parts angry and jealous.
Old May 12, 2021, 04:15 AM   #1994
KAC
It might be gays!

Damn even with BTC falling a bit my earn rate is about $40 with only 2 cards. Pretty crazy times. I am doing about 0.00011 BTC / 4 hours which is ridiculous as I was doing mostly 0.00004 BTC / 4 hours before.
Old May 12, 2021, 11:24 AM   #1995
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

apparently, memecoins on the ETH codebase are to blame for the raised gas prices, which...means we make more for mining.

Not going to complain. And hoping LINK does its 2-3x boom that they predict. If that happens, I may just buy the Vive 2 Pro rather than Valve Index. LOL

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.

Quote:
Old May 14, 2021, 07:10 AM   #1996
Riptide

Is LINK able to be mined via CPU or GPU?

Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570
ASRock Phantom 6900 XT
Old May 14, 2021, 08:47 AM   #1997
A2597
A Peculiar Person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
Is LINK able to be mined via CPU or GPU?
it can be mined, but the most profitable to mine is ETH. So mine that, then convert to your coin of choice.

Quote:
Old May 14, 2021, 08:50 AM   #1998
KAC
It might be gays!

Profits are down again. No longer pushing the BTCs in my wallet.
Old May 14, 2021, 03:02 PM   #1999
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

It be down. No more crudcoins pumping. Vitalik put an end to it. Now we're back to semi higher than average mining payouts. This week is insane though.
Old May 14, 2021, 04:34 PM   #2000
A2597
A Peculiar Person

I managed to pull in 0.0015btc this week. That's crazy. Usually it's more like 0.0006....

Quote:
Old May 14, 2021, 08:16 PM   #2001
Riptide

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2597 View Post
it can be mined, but the most profitable to mine is ETH. So mine that, then convert to your coin of choice.
Already doing that through monero ocean.

ETH gas spiked a little bit today but we are still way down from the amazing bonanza that was May 8th->13th.

I enjoyed it while it lasted

Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570
ASRock Phantom 6900 XT
Old May 15, 2021, 10:51 AM   #2002
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Gas prices will well above avg though. Good for mining. BTC down but that's perfect. My other coins are pumping will move profits to BTC and see that pump later
Old May 16, 2021, 07:36 PM   #2003
Riptide

Elon is still tweeting away, trying to crash btc with some other nonsense he was babbling about today.

On the bright side if it continues, it might help a little bit with the gpu shortage. Maybe..

Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570
ASRock Phantom 6900 XT
Old May 16, 2021, 08:05 PM   #2004
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Everything he has done is textbook market manipulation. It's ****ing disgusting .. especially with how many dipshits worship this nutjob.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2021, 08:39 PM   #2005
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Someone needs to ask him if he knows of a good electric car, a good battery, an electric car with good mileage per charge, and an environmentally friendly battery. He's a douche.. helped us get cheaper coins though.
Old May 16, 2021, 09:50 PM   #2006
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

The good old Ponzi schemes are still going strong. Good to know.

Before you attack, look it up, and realize what you're actually "investing" in.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2021, 12:51 AM   #2007
KAC
It might be gays!

I am seriously thinking about buying some coin. 42 Gs is a tight price. Just don't know how low it will go.
Old May 17, 2021, 07:06 AM   #2008
Riptide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Everything he has done is textbook market manipulation. It's ****ing disgusting .. especially with how many dipshits worship this nutjob.
I have mixed feelings on this guy. I love what he's done with spacex. Truly amazing. I agree though, the tweets are ridiculous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
Before you attack, look it up, and realize what you're actually "investing" in.
This old garbage trotted out again? It's not a ponzi scam. Though to be fair, there have been many pump and dump type scams run on alt-coins over the years and some people have made a lot at the expense of others.

Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570
ASRock Phantom 6900 XT
Old May 17, 2021, 10:14 AM   #2009
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I dunno. Musk literally pump and dumped bitcoin. None of the coins are safe.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2021, 12:35 PM   #2010
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Altcoins still doing well. Set back about 3 weeks. Elon had to retract and let the world know Tesla didn't sell all their Bitcoin. He would of got in trouble over his earlier tweet.