Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Apr 17, 2003, 02:46 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Pongo
Custom User Title

Pongo is still being judged by the masses

Unhappy bleh

Well to my dismay, I finally desided to play the included Half Life Counter Strike that came with my 8500DV I bought about 6-7 months ago. I keep all my games in a CD binder so they are organized and easy to transport .. no need for cases or sleeves

Well I have long thrown (or misplaced) the CD sleeve it came in. I really just wanted to see what it was all about. Yes, I'm way out of date and behind the times and never have played it.

Well... now drunk , nothing to do .. and pissed ATI didn't included the cd-key on the physical CD itself I can't play my game. Any idea what i can do to get another one? How would one prove they accually own the game to get a new one reissued.

Or heres the question, if I use a generator will I be screwing someone else out of thier game and would I even be able to play?

Would prefer a legal way, but since I own the retail 8500 I really don't care and want a key ...

Peace ut
chris
Pongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2003, 04:58 AM   #2
JungleFreak
Radeon R420

JungleFreak is still being judged by the masses

contact sierra about that. I know that they'll send you a new cd if one's scratched. they make you pay some money and send in the old one. maybe they'll issue you a new key for it if there is some way you can prove you own the actual disk. as for a generator, you most likely will not be able to play online unless you get lucky and generate a key that they issued with a cd. in that case you will be screwing whoever buys the game with the key you generated. good luck.

--JF
"He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignorant war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." --Albert Einstein
JungleFreak is offline   Reply With Quote