Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Mar 8, 2021, 08:47 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
WarlorD721
Jizzlobber

WarlorD721 is still being judged by the masses

Headphones Need Wireless Earbuds Recomendations

I've been looking at getting some true wireless buds, and not the 40$ amazon ones.

I'm thinking about the Klipsch T5 ii or Samsung Buds Pro but want to hear opinions of others in this range. Especially with fit and sound quality.

What do you all use and or recommend?
Old Mar 8, 2021, 01:24 PM   #2
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I use 40 amazon ones , they work well enough for me. Is there actually such a huge difference in sound quality when they're so tiny anyway.
Old Mar 8, 2021, 04:40 PM   #3
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

Loving my Sony WF-1000XM3's. They fit my ears really well, but not everyone has the same experience. Comes with 7 pairs of tips though, so pretty high likely hood you will find something that fits right.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i7 4770k @ 4.5Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 9, 2021, 12:07 PM   #4
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

i use Airy True Wireless from Teufel, but as others already pointed out, it all depends on your prefs and needs. And, of course, on what you're willing to spend.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2021, 08:05 AM   #5
GTwannabe
Radeon Northern Islands

GTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete stranger

I have these:

SoundCore Liberty Pro 2

Sound really good and fit securely in my ears.
GTwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2021, 09:25 PM   #6
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

I just got the aukeys for 25$ on sale, good enough.
That said. I got my wife some anker earbuds for around 50, and they are more feature rich. (Tell you the battery life rather than chimes when you start them for example)

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2021, 12:24 PM   #7
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
Loving my Sony WF-1000XM3's. They fit my ears really well, but not everyone has the same experience. Comes with 7 pairs of tips though, so pretty high likely hood you will find something that fits right.
I had these -- sound great just really clunky and massive. The right one stopped working after a year.

Soundcores are all great deals for the money.

What I have been using for the last 6-8 months are Samsung Live Buds -- great fit, I use them for running.
Old Apr 11, 2021, 05:50 PM   #8
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Apple AirPods Pro is what I use.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2021, 10:14 PM   #9
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
As do most homosexuals that reside in the UAE.
Old Apr 13, 2021, 01:33 PM   #10
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchAMG View Post
mizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2021, 08:25 AM   #11
GTwannabe
Radeon Northern Islands

GTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Does your runaway maid insurance policy cover electronics or do you need a rider for that?
GTwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2021, 07:36 AM   #12
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchAMG View Post
You must have a closet full of them since they're quite popular with homosexuals in Kanada as well.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster AE-9 | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2021, 10:16 AM   #13
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Just started a return on my SENNHEISER’s I just got a week ago, dam left one started going in and out after just a week of use, ordered the standard AirPods to replace, just want something that works decent for more then a dam week

Edit: changed my mind, decided to give the galaxy bud+ a try.

Last edited by Nascar24 : Apr 18, 2021 at 11:56 AM.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2021, 09:43 PM   #14
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
You must have a closet full of them since they're quite popular with homosexuals in Kanada as well.
Ok UAE noob
Old Apr 19, 2021, 11:15 AM   #15
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Anyone using the Aftershockz? My buddy got the one with the boom mic a little while ago and swears by them. I'm thinking about giving them a try because the in-ear buds that don't annoy me do not exist.

https://aftershokz.com/us/?gclid=EAI...iAAEgLeD_D_BwE
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2021, 01:04 PM   #16
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Anyone using the Aftershockz? My buddy got the one with the boom mic a little while ago and swears by them. I'm thinking about giving them a try because the in-ear buds that don't annoy me do not exist.

https://aftershokz.com/us/?gclid=EAI...iAAEgLeD_D_BwE
Hmmm, those look like they would annoy me more then buds. Least amount of hardware is what I'm looking for, was thinking the Airpod which kind of just sets in your ear might be ok but not sure sound would be great not going further in the ear. The sennheisers I had were ok until they started losing sound in the one bud although they don't get as loud as I would like. I'm betting they are all going to be like that though. I've had over ear headphones in the past and those are the most annoying to me.
Old Apr 19, 2021, 02:27 PM   #17
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Hmmm, those look like they would annoy me more then buds. Least amount of hardware is what I'm looking for, was thinking the Airpod which kind of just sets in your ear might be ok but not sure sound would be great not going further in the ear. The sennheisers I had were ok until they started losing sound in the one bud although they don't get as loud as I would like. I'm betting they are all going to be like that though. I've had over ear headphones in the past and those are the most annoying to me.
Any kind of in ear buds fall out while I'm exercising. I've tried some that hook over the ear and they're too tight or otherwise just uncomfortable.

I'm going to get a set of the Aftershockz from Bestbuy, so I can return them if I want to...if it's any time soon I'll post impressions. My buddy says they're better sound wise than the Galaxy buds he had, not sure I buy that though...
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2021, 07:45 AM   #18
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Only nubs don’t use AirPods.
Old Apr 21, 2021, 08:27 PM   #19
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Got my Galaxy Buds Plus and out of the box they are ok, same they don't get as loud as I would like, but I think most of these small buds probably suffer from that. Lets hope they dont start acting up after a week.
Old Apr 24, 2021, 02:06 AM   #20
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Got my Galaxy Buds Plus and out of the box they are ok, same they don't get as loud as I would like, but I think most of these small buds probably suffer from that. Lets hope they dont start acting up after a week.
Ewww Samsung.
Old Apr 24, 2021, 03:38 PM   #21
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

So far so good! Wasn’t paying the apple price for the pros and had second thoughts about the original AirPods as they really don’t keep outside noise out.