Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Jun 8, 2021, 04:23 AM   #1051
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude View Post
Have you seen the prices of regular PS4s?! That is if you can snag one to begin with...
dunno about the states, but over here they are still priced the same as before the crisis. The PS5 though is a bit tough to get by, but not impossible

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2021, 07:03 AM   #1052
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
dunno about the states, but over here they are still priced the same as before the crisis. The PS5 though is a bit tough to get by, but not impossible
The pro is anywhere from $250>$400 on Craigslist here. I'm thinking about letting mine go soon.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2021, 07:28 AM   #1053
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

a new 1tb Pro goes for around 350/400 bucks right now (you can get them as low as ~ 280), depending on what you want to have with it (1 controller / 2 controllers / games and so on). I dunno if i would by one right now though, but might just be me.

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 8, 2021, 07:33 AM   #1054
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I have basically a brand new PS4 Pro with two controllers. I should try to get rid of it now then. I think I paid $349 early 2020 for it, lol.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2021, 07:42 AM   #1055
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

my ps4 pro is full to the brim so i'm still kinda eyeing a ps5 but with the current lack of any exclusives i see no real point in getting one

Old Jun 8, 2021, 08:32 AM   #1056
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
my ps4 pro is full to the brim so i'm still kinda eyeing a ps5 but with the current lack of any exclusives i see no real point in getting one
At this point I think it's more "If you can get one, great. If not, you aren't missing much just yet".

I love the console, the lack of load times etc, but other than 2 or 3 games...there just isn't a lot out there.
Old Jun 8, 2021, 08:46 AM   #1057
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

it would just sit there collecting dust as my pro does most of the time.

Old Jun 8, 2021, 08:47 AM   #1058
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
it would just sit there collecting dust as my pro does most of the time.
That's my PC now I get lots of play time on the 5 though.
Old Jun 8, 2021, 08:52 AM   #1059
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
That's my PC now I get lots of play time on the 5 though.
my pc can't run sh*t anymore, so there's that Oh well, more time to watch movies or tv shows, i guess.

Old Jun 8, 2021, 08:54 AM   #1060
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
my pc can't run sh*t anymore, so there's that Oh well, more time to watch movies or tv shows, i guess.
I have lots of movies to catch up on lol
Old Jun 8, 2021, 12:31 PM   #1061
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Cat's out of the bag
Java Cool Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2021, 01:13 PM   #1062
azalea
Radeon R520

azalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete stranger

So it's not terrible, apparently.

I had an original PS4, not a pro, so I'm loving playing through Ghost of Tsushima and God of War in smooth-o-vision
Old Jun 8, 2021, 01:29 PM   #1063
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalea View Post
So it's not terrible, apparently.

I had an original PS4, not a pro, so I'm loving playing through Ghost of Tsushima and God of War in smooth-o-vision
Ghost was one of the best games to play on it. just smooth and beautiful and a ton of fun
Old Jun 8, 2021, 02:39 PM   #1064
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Quote:
Cat's out of the bag
congratz, good job on that one

Old Jun 8, 2021, 02:48 PM   #1065
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
congratz, good job on that one
For sure
Old Jun 8, 2021, 10:25 PM   #1066
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Oh it’s out already. Need to check with my supplier to get it.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2021, 10:38 PM   #1067
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Out June 11
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2021, 11:09 PM   #1068
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

The weekend then.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 01:22 PM   #1069
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Your supplier? Is that a code word for Green Man Gaming or something?

Preordered it a while ago. Stoked it’s out soon. Great job Java! Reviews are looking fantastic!

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 01:56 PM   #1070
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Don't forget Day 1 patch and setting Performance RT mode; 60FPS + Ray Tracing baby
Old Jun 9, 2021, 03:04 PM   #1071
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Is that the patch that downloaded yesterday, or will there be another?

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 03:38 PM   #1072
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Is that the patch that downloaded yesterday, or will there be another?
That's the one
Old Jun 9, 2021, 06:42 PM   #1073
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird sings

Grrrr, not being able to buy the PS5 is finally starting to hurt...

Congrats Java! Can't wait to play it...some day.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 08:09 PM   #1074
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
How much for some crack?
Old Jun 9, 2021, 08:11 PM   #1075
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Have Ratchet coming from Amazon due to some free rewards money that brought the price down, $74 with tax still seems ridiculous to me.
Old Jun 9, 2021, 09:34 PM   #1076
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Ratchet looks like more my speed of game and the first real PS5 game for me since release of the console. I guess I have 2 others but have almost put no time into either with demon soles and spider man MM, I really should look at playing spider man.
Old Jun 10, 2021, 12:08 AM   #1077
Arioch
Radeon Northern Islands

Arioch once held a door open for a complete strangerArioch once held a door open for a complete strangerArioch once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Don't forget Day 1 patch and setting Performance RT mode; 60FPS + Ray Tracing baby
You worked on that right? Digital Foundry is really impressed with what you guys are doing on PS5 with ray tracing.

Will get the game this weekend.
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2021, 02:18 AM   #1078
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Have Ratchet coming from Amazon due to some free rewards money that brought the price down, $74 with tax still seems ridiculous to me.
the prices are another thing that holds me off getting a ps5. 70 bucks and above for a game is ridiculous

Old Jun 10, 2021, 04:04 AM   #1079
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Old Jun 10, 2021, 06:07 AM   #1080
Lazy8s
One day at a time

That's perfect lol.