Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Jun 15, 2021, 06:26 PM   #811
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Enjoy! Another happy Rager gets his 3080.....

Cyko is next later this week.
Thursday to be exact

Took Friday and Monday off to play. Nothing like a long weekend and a new card…maybe some whiskey…maybe a cigar. Gonna live the sweet life for a few days

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2021, 06:54 PM   #812
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Thursday to be exact

Took Friday and Monday off to play. Nothing like a long weekend and a new card…maybe some whiskey…maybe a cigar. Gonna live the sweet life for a few days
Great plan, enjoy!

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2021, 09:42 PM   #813
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Thursday to be exact

Don’t use cars as an ashtray. Did acroig also send butt pics?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 16, 2021, 10:08 AM   #814
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Don’t use cars as an ashtray. Did acroig also send butt pics?
Other way around. How you think he ended up with the card....

yoz
Old Jun 16, 2021, 11:07 AM   #815
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

no movement on the 3080 Ti FTW3 ULTRA HYDRO COPPER

what Queue Tracker are you using ?
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2021, 11:14 AM   #816
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
no movement on the 3080 Ti FTW3 ULTRA HYDRO COPPER

what Queue Tracker are you using ?
EVGA forums, enewt list.

yoz
Old Jun 16, 2021, 11:18 AM   #817
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Enewt is the man!
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2021, 11:26 AM   #818
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Enewt is the man!
Indeed.

yoz
Old Jun 16, 2021, 02:24 PM   #819
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Subscriber

My Step-up on EVGA finally moved to step 2. FTW3 3080 Ultra.

Last edited by mizzer : Jun 16, 2021 at 02:46 PM.
mizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2021, 02:38 PM   #820
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzer View Post
My Step-up on EVGA finally moved to step 2. FTW 3080 Ultra.
Noice.

yoz
Old Jun 16, 2021, 02:47 PM   #821
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Subscriber

Quote:
Noice.
Yep. I applied for the Step-up on 10/2/2020.
Old Jun 16, 2021, 03:57 PM   #822
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzer View Post
Yep. I applied for the Step-up on 10/2/2020.
I know the feeling, the card that OC got I got on the queue around that time.

yoz
Old Jul 7, 2021, 12:07 PM   #823
acroig
Troll SMod

10G-P5-3898-KL and this product was marked as being in stock on 7/7/2021 at 9:27 AM PST.

Looks like Higgy's getting his 3080 Hybrid.

yoz
Old Jul 7, 2021, 03:44 PM   #824
Higgy10
Radeon Arctic Islands

Higgy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
10G-P5-3898-KL and this product was marked as being in stock on 7/7/2021 at 9:27 AM PST.

Looks like Higgy's getting his 3080 Hybrid.
ya man, thx again!!
Higgy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2021, 04:36 PM   #825
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Who's sending me a free 3080?
Intel Core i9 10900K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus XII Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS11, EVGA FTW3 3080Ti Sixtuple SLI KAC Edition, Creative Labs SXFI Theater, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2021, 04:44 PM   #826
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
Who's sending me a free 3080?
KAC

yoz
Old Jul 12, 2021, 10:48 AM   #827
acroig
Troll SMod

Another Rager gets his 3080.....

yoz
Old Jul 16, 2021, 07:41 AM   #828
acroig
Troll SMod

Any Canadian porch pirates? Hapa?

Higgy's 3080 Hybrid out for delivery.....

yoz
Old Jul 16, 2021, 09:47 AM   #829
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Sorry Seyiji, looks like Acroig just lucked out because their system wasn't working on the 3080 Ti's, Not even sure where they are at on the 3070 Ti. My honest opinion is $800 is to much for that card anyways.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2021, 09:53 AM   #830
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Sorry Seyiji, looks like Acroig just lucked out because their system wasn't working on the 3080 Ti's
Wat?

yoz
Old Jul 16, 2021, 10:44 AM   #831
acroig
Troll SMod

So I won the Bethesda demonslayer bundle.....

yoz
Old Jul 16, 2021, 10:51 AM   #832
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Sweet.
Old Jul 16, 2021, 10:54 AM   #833
acroig
Troll SMod

Who wants it? 3080Ti FE

yoz
Old Jul 16, 2021, 10:56 AM   #834
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

Subscriber

Quote:
Who wants it? 3080FE
Isn't it a 3080Ti?
Old Jul 16, 2021, 10:57 AM   #835
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Wat?
The que was broke when you got in early, so the time before you got in there was nobody getting counted, that wasn't the case with the 3070 Ti. Still no notify for that one for me.
Old Jul 16, 2021, 11:01 AM   #836
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
So I won the Bethesda demonslayer bundle.....
Say what! A free 3080Ti? Or just a chance to purchase it?
Old Jul 16, 2021, 11:06 AM   #837
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Who wants it? 3080Ti FE
Me me me me!
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2021, 11:08 AM   #838
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Say what! A free 3080Ti? Or just a chance to purchase it?
Chance to buy it.

yoz
Old Jul 16, 2021, 11:09 AM   #839
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Me me me me!
Sold to my buddy Munkus!

yoz
Old Jul 16, 2021, 11:10 AM   #840
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Sold to my buddy Munkus!
LOL. Kinda depends on how much it is.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote