Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Mar 5, 2003, 01:41 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Decado
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Decado is still being judged by the masses

Default Oh yeah, the gaming month of the year is officially underway!!

I hope to get Tenchu 3 today, Winning Eleven 6 International next week, perhaps along with ZOE2 then Primal a few weeks later

There is, all and all, a total of 7 or 8 games I could end up buying that get released this month.

March 2003 could go down as the sweetest month for gaming in history!
768 MB DDR PC2700 RAM
40 Gig Maxtor 7200 RPM HD
SBVive! Value
NEC DVD-R/RW
Ricoh CD-R/RW
Win. XP HE
Decado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2003, 01:56 PM   #2
Christberg
Hmmmm... Death.

Christberg is still being judged by the masses

What, Zelda is finally released this month???

Anyway, glad you're enjoying your PS2. Let me know if Tenchu is any good or not- it's gotten somewhat mixed reviews.

I thought last month was a better month myself, but whatever yanks yer crank.
'When it comes to Nintendo strategy, it's not that we want to make games for kids. It's that we want to make them creative while appealing to a wider audience. Obviously we see games as entertainment, and what we want to do is find the best way to make the gameplay experience entertaining for everyone."-Shigeru Miyamoto

Proud owner of way too many pieces of consumer electronics, including GBA,DS,GC, and PS2.

My computer specs:
Asus A78N Deluxe, Athlon XP 2700+,1.2gb PC2700 DDR, 280GB HD, 6600 GT 512mb, other stuff.
Christberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2003, 02:17 PM   #3
Decado
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Decado is still being judged by the masses

The only games worth mentioning that came out last month are a few RPGs.

Just about everything else is released this month (racers, arcade action, action/adventure, stealth, sport, adventure etc.)

Even Celda.

I'm not too worried about the negative reviews. I've read through some Q&A's, asked some questions myself, and all seems good. The only 3 sites I even moderately trust gave the game good scores (8.3, 8.3, 8.5) and positive reviews. The Tenchu series has, overall, always been pretty under-rated.
768 MB DDR PC2700 RAM
40 Gig Maxtor 7200 RPM HD
SBVive! Value
NEC DVD-R/RW
Ricoh CD-R/RW
Win. XP HE

Last edited by Decado : Mar 5, 2003 at 02:19 PM.
Decado is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 5, 2003, 04:01 PM   #4
adam cool dude
Payne To The Max

Location: United Kingdom, Buckingham Palace for weekend parties
adam cool dude is still being judged by the masses

March is sure going to be a sweet month, i get PSO ,Resi 0 and Super Monkey Ball 2 on the 7th and metroid on the 21st . I might also pick up splinter cell for the PC if i have any cash laying around.

PC:MSI K8N Neo Plat ,AMD 64 [email protected],Asus Star ice cooler, 1024mb OCZ 3700 EB 245mhz 2-5-2-2, Western Digital Raptor 74GB HD, Safire X800 Pro vivo(16 pipes)@XT-PE, Hercules Fortisimo III 7.1 Antec Case + True Power 431 watt, Logitech MX700 + Logitech wireless keyboard, 2x17" monitors, Logitech 5.1 speakers, Win XP Corp.

Second Hand PC parts:P4 1.6ghz [email protected] 3.6ghz(No hyper-threading), Zalman Ultra Cooler, Asus P4C800-E Deluxe, 1024mb Corsair TwinX PC4400 @300mhz, Volt modded Asus Radeon 9800 XT 450/500, 120GB Generic HD, Onboard Sound, Cheapy Speakers, 19" Generic Silver Monitor, Generic Keyboard + Logitech MX510, Win XP Corp.
adam cool dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2003, 06:17 PM   #5
Christberg
Hmmmm... Death.

Christberg is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally posted by adam cool dude
March is sure going to be a sweet month, i get PSO ,Resi 0 and Super Monkey Ball 2 on the 7th and metroid on the 21st . I might also pick up splinter cell for the PC if i have any cash laying around.
There's like 60 games coming out in Europe for GC this month, it's like a delayed Christmas release schedule. Funny stuff.
'When it comes to Nintendo strategy, it's not that we want to make games for kids. It's that we want to make them creative while appealing to a wider audience. Obviously we see games as entertainment, and what we want to do is find the best way to make the gameplay experience entertaining for everyone."-Shigeru Miyamoto

Proud owner of way too many pieces of consumer electronics, including GBA,DS,GC, and PS2.

My computer specs:
Asus A78N Deluxe, Athlon XP 2700+,1.2gb PC2700 DDR, 280GB HD, 6600 GT 512mb, other stuff.
Christberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2003, 06:53 PM   #6
kakarot
Radeon Caribbean Islands

kakarot is still being judged by the masses

Tenchu is kickas*. If you liked the first two, you owe it to yourself to get this one. It's an awesome game that lives up to the name; I'm really glad they didn't kill it. Got a sweet Tshirt for free with it also. Next it's Primal for me. Also got Zelda preordered with no GC
kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote