Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Feb 18, 2005, 11:44 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwards

Default New computer chair.

I am such a noob..

Man I've been dealing with this POS cushioned folding chair for over two years now.. Always been meaning to get a new chair.

Well today I finally did and I can feel my back healing already.

FFS.. $39.99 is all it took.
Crawdaddy79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2005, 11:48 AM   #2
Hordsak
Radeon Sea Islands

Hordsak is still being judged by the masses

Must be nice to have a new chair. I'm using the same old one for like 4 years now. It's not as crappy as your old one, however I should upgrade soon here.
Secondly, it would be more amicable to omit 'OFN' and like phrases which appear to carry some sort of inter-pragmatic content designed to be offensive, jarring, chastising, or otherwise infelicitous in a manner contextually relevant. If it's just that it's old or old news to you, go find something else to read.
Any Violators of Filburts rule will be reported by me.
Hordsak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2005, 11:48 AM   #3
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

kepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

jesus, chairs must be cheap in the US
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 18, 2005, 11:50 AM   #4
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyfowler
jesus, chairs must be cheap in the US

Every now and then you find a good deal.

There was another brand chair exactly like this one for $179.99.. I couldn't tell a difference except for the threading in the leather (and the armrests had small cushioning)..

Mine was Made in China.. I didn't think to look at where the other one was made (likely US).
Old Feb 18, 2005, 11:55 AM   #5
ZhaoYun
Honorable Tiger

ZhaoYun is still being judged by the masses

Nice upgrade.
ZhaoYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2005, 11:55 AM   #6
Robbiesan
Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB

Robbiesan is still being judged by the masses

good deal CD.. makes all the diff having a good chair when you're in front of your puter for extended periods..
Robbiesan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2005, 12:02 PM   #7
C1awHamm3r
Rage3D Veteran

C1awHamm3r is still being judged by the masses

Mine was $200 but got it half off.

Case: Thermaltake Xaser III (Silver)
PSU: Thermaltake Pure Power 420Watts
Processor: AMD Athlon 64-bit 3700+ 1MB Cache Socket 754
Mobo: Gigabyte K8NS Pro nForce3 250 Chipset
Ram: Mushkin PC3200 2x512MB 2.5-4-4-7
Video Card: Radeon 9100
Sound Card: Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS
Harddrives: 1x36.7GB Raptor, 1xWD1600BB
C1awHamm3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2005, 12:14 PM   #8
P1x44r
Radeon Arctic Islands

P1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird sings

OMG, you've been sitting on that POS for two years? How does your back feel?
Old Feb 18, 2005, 03:12 PM   #9
DiaperJe|\|i3
Proud Papa

DiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete stranger

I really need to invest in a new chair... either that or a higher desk. Hmmmm!

edit: Have you gotten your new computer parts yet crawdaddy? What do you think? If so, UPDATE YOUR FRICKEN SIG!!!!
DiaperJe|\|i3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2005, 03:16 PM   #10
Deftones
Boned

Deftones is still being judged by the masses

thats the chair i have...

YOU USED THE FOLDING CHAIR FOR HOW LONG??
Deftones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2005, 06:05 PM   #11
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Your poor back! I used a real crappy chair before but it wasn't a folding chair. I had it forever, and it had no padding in the seat at all. This one is so much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2005, 07:09 PM   #12
Payne3d
[Fancy a Butcher's?]

Payne3d once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Payne3d once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Payne3d once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Payne3d once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Payne3d once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Payne3d once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alientank
Your poor back! I used a real crappy chair before but it wasn't a folding chair. I had it forever, and it had no padding in the seat at all. This one is so much better.
Where did you get yours from? Any good places to buy from in Ontario?
Old Feb 18, 2005, 07:13 PM   #13
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhaoYun
Nice upgrade.
No doubt.. I need to get myself another.. It was a nice chair, however, the bottom cushion is worn out now, and hurts muh bum.. heheh..

Awesome upgrade indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
VW_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2005, 07:45 PM   #14
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperJe|\|i3
edit: Have you gotten your new computer parts yet crawdaddy? What do you think? If so, UPDATE YOUR FRICKEN SIG!!!!

As of 2 hours ago.. Yes.. yes I did get my new computer parts thankyouverymuch.

It's not refined yet.. to the way I want it... I'll likely have it up good enough to change my sig tomorrow.
Old Feb 18, 2005, 07:54 PM   #15
Soulkrusha
Radeon Arctic Islands

Soulkrusha is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79

your "arse" is smiling isn't it

cushineeeeeeeeeeeeee ....
Soulkrusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2005, 10:50 AM   #16
bearxor
IT STINKS!!!

bearxor is still being judged by the masses

I'm sorry, but this little chair:

http://www.staples.com/Catalog/Brows...252Easp %253F

Is the best thing I've ever bought.
bearxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2005, 05:23 PM   #17
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payne3d
Where did you get yours from? Any good places to buy from in Ontario?
Bought mine at Staples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2005, 06:27 PM   #18
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I got a similar chair, unfortunately I paid about 120$ CAN at Costco. That's about the only smartest deal you can find around here.

But I have no regrets. This is a f**king nice chair. I even sleep on it sometime

The only drawback is I have to vaccuum it often.
JonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2005, 06:56 PM   #19
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonZ
The only drawback is I have to vaccuum it often.

One of the reasons I chose leather.. Looking at keyboard drivers can get quite messy.
Old Feb 19, 2005, 07:01 PM   #20
LordPain
Banned

LordPain is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
One of the reasons I chose leather.. Looking at keyboard drivers can get quite messy.

Nasty boy.
LordPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2005, 07:39 PM   #21
zodiak
YAWK YAWK YAWK

zodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyzodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyzodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I'd suggest putting some kind of slip cover or something on it, because my friend had that same chair and the leather started peeling a few months into having it.
Old Feb 19, 2005, 07:46 PM   #22
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodiak
I'd suggest putting some kind of slip cover or something on it, because my friend had that same chair and the leather started peeling a few months into having it.

I was afraid of that.. due to how cheap it was and all. I'll wait a bit and see how long it takes for this one to start peeling.. and then I'll have to find something to protect it with.

Old Feb 19, 2005, 07:47 PM   #23
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Mine is leather too. Dust is accumulating on some sewings and foldings.
JonZ is offline   Reply With Quote