Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Nov 27, 2021, 03:33 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

UberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

"A lifetime sticky" would be a great title for the biography of a bukkake star.

See more of my horrible photos, and a few good ones here.
UberBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2021, 04:05 PM   #32
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwards

Congrats UberBeavis. You've earned it.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2021, 11:43 PM   #33
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Yes much deserved, logical surely agrees!
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 28, 2021, 09:15 AM   #34
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Yes much deserved, logical surely agrees!
logical who?

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2021, 05:07 PM   #35
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
logical who?
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2021, 05:41 PM   #36
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Oh, The Hater in Chief? That guy?

yoz
Old Nov 29, 2021, 03:58 AM   #37
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytprice View Post
I just looked up lemon party.
you really should've known better by now.....

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Silent-Runner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2021, 06:26 PM   #38
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

UberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Lemon party with a side of blue waffles.

Old Nov 30, 2021, 03:30 AM   #39
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeavis View Post
Lemon party with a side of blue waffles.

2 girls, one cup ...... tub girl ....

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Silent-Runner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2021, 01:39 PM   #40
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
A lovely stroll down internet memory lane...

Old Dec 1, 2021, 04:06 AM   #41
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Subscribed.. Permanently.
Old Dec 1, 2021, 10:17 AM   #42
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
Subscribed.. Permanently.

yoz
Old Dec 1, 2021, 01:57 PM   #43
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
Those I'm unfortunately familiar with.
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2021, 08:47 AM   #44
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I thought all you gays only beat it to goatse.CX.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2021, 09:11 AM   #45
acroig
Troll SMod

yoz
Old Dec 21, 2021, 11:37 PM   #46
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwards

So happy meh heart is still beetin'. A+ thread.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote