Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 2, 2022, 04:09 PM   #11
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

YellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
Yeah my start was a cluster**** too, after that terrible start was ok. My XSX gets far more usuage than my PS5 does, but I do turn it on now and again to play the exclusives that I have yet to finish.

Demon Souls I'll probably sell on Ebay as it's just not my cup of tea. Returnal is good though.
So far so good after reinstalling Returnal. Demon Souls went without a hitch.

Although I figure I'm cursed. Played Returnal up until the first boss, used one of those reconstruction things and when I got back to the boss he wouldn't spawn again. So I was stuck in a hole after wasting ether to use the reconstruction thing and had to reset the cycle as there was nothing I could do. Oof.

Was fun until then though.
the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!”

YellowBeard says, "Fold ya scurvy b*st*rds!"
YellowBeard is offline   Reply With Quote