Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Old Jan 20, 2022, 09:13 AM   #7741
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
ULTRATRON38
Radeon R300

ULTRATRON38 is still being judged by the masses

As we all know, parts are pretty hard to come by these days. My main work and stock research system is the newer white Thermaltake I posted a while ago. I switched out the cooler for a Scythe where one of the fans spins in reverse.

My main main gaming system that was in the Kandalf is now THIS! It has an Intel i9 9900k, the original cooler from the white Thermaltake and the hard to find PONY RTX 3080! Case is the Corsair Vengeance. Enjoy this slick and badass system!

Last edited by ULTRATRON38 : Jan 20, 2022 at 02:15 PM.
ULTRATRON38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2022, 08:19 PM   #7742
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Ultra gay. You finally got a decent rig going.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2022, 08:38 PM   #7743
ULTRATRON38
Radeon R300

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Ultra gay. You finally got a decent rig going.

Yes, Kuc.. but I've hardly run it this past year.. as I've been busy and using my secondary system most of the time. Figured I'd "save" the best equipment in this sparse environment.

Suppose it's probably time to get a new game and put the 3080 through its paces. I heard BF2142 sucks, so maybe Halo Infinite & Doom Eternal or whatever version of Call of Duty is the most popular these days?

Anyone have any ideas.. feel free to suggest. I've been out of the gaming loop since Battlefield V.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 20, 2022, 08:47 PM   #7744
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Cyberpunk,RDR2, metro exodus enhanced edition, far cry 6, God of War…..
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2022, 09:23 PM   #7745
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

"Kuc"...

This guy is a classic. Nice rig ultra 👌
Old Jan 21, 2022, 02:28 AM   #7746
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwards

Where's the AGP graphics card?
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster AE-9 | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2022, 12:06 PM   #7747
ULTRATRON38
Radeon R300

Thank you all ..& also for any future comments & suggestions. Far Cry 6 looks interesting.

& as a matter of fact.. one of my first AGP video cards was indeed a Pony, which is why I decided on said brand for the 3080 RTX.

Until next time!
Old Jan 21, 2022, 01:23 PM   #7748
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

show us the whole computer

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2022, 01:45 PM   #7749
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
show us the whole computer
And your tits
Old Jan 21, 2022, 03:09 PM   #7750
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
And your tits
Intel Core i9 10900K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus XII Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS11, Asus Strix 3080Ti OC, Creative Labs SXFI Theater, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2022, 01:54 PM   #7751
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Gays. Apparently the Lian Li cables are toast. So will install the regular cables tomorrow. Also hands down the worst case to build in due to such limited space in the back for cables. Was a nightmare. Should’ve gone with XL.

Some interim pics.

Old Jan 29, 2022, 02:32 PM   #7752
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I had no issues with space in the back. Did you take out the cage thing back there to make it easier?

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2022, 02:39 PM   #7753
KAC

Yes but I have 2 SSDs on it. I think once I take out the strimmer cables it might be better.
Old Jan 29, 2022, 04:04 PM   #7754
Megaman
Packing heat!

What’s with the gap on the first pic, pink fan , bottom right?

Also, needs more RGB

Any pics of her without makeup? Day light pics?
Old Jan 29, 2022, 06:47 PM   #7755
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Interesting air flow configuration..
Old Jan 29, 2022, 08:33 PM   #7756
KAC

Lots to fix in the morning. This was just a trial run to see if I installed everything correctly.
Old Jan 29, 2022, 08:34 PM   #7757
KAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
Interesting air flow configuration..
Case is open due to mining. I just need to exit the heat out of the system.
Old Jan 30, 2022, 12:19 AM   #7758
KAC

Fixed cables. Added the missing screw. Did some better cable management. Son did the lighting.

Old Jan 30, 2022, 08:07 AM   #7759
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Son has good taste, lighting looks very good.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2022, 08:36 AM   #7760
KAC

It's cyberpunk theme. He also did it for mouse and keyboard .
Old Jan 30, 2022, 09:05 AM   #7761
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Solid.

yoz
Old Jan 30, 2022, 09:58 AM   #7762
KAC

Thanks
Old Jan 30, 2022, 11:39 AM   #7763
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

not enough case fans, i'm sure you could fit another 10 in there, but the lighting is nice.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2022, 11:59 AM   #7764
KAC

Lian li has standard option to include 10 fans.
Old Jan 30, 2022, 12:50 PM   #7765
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Lian li has standard option to include 10 fans.
Walk me through them, which are intake and which are exhaust.

yoz
Old Jan 30, 2022, 02:01 PM   #7766
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Colors are ugly, all intake.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2022, 02:11 PM   #7767
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

3 intake, 7 exhaust is what kac is running.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2022, 04:20 PM   #7768
acroig
Troll SMod

Thanks

yoz
Old Jan 31, 2022, 12:36 AM   #7769
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Ignore jay hes been really cranky lately like hes on his period. I love it. I want to do something like that i just have to convert my main hard drives to ssds and then ill be ok

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2022, 12:40 AM   #7770
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Fans make sense since the case is open.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote