Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Nov 18, 2008, 09:54 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

kepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Default BNP member list leaked online - racists NOT happy

Quote:
The British National Party has lost its membership list - the whole thing has been published online.

The list includes names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of all members up to September 2008. It also includes some people's ages, especially those under 18 - the BNP offers family membership for £40. Many entries also contain more personal comments about jobs or hobbies. That's how we know that that BNP members include receptionists, district nurses, amateur historians, pagans, line dancers and a male witch.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/11/18/bnp_loses_list/

The comments are fantastic: https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?bl...81785381908982

qq more
Old Nov 18, 2008, 09:58 AM   #2
Jamar
Pew Pew Pew

Jamar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJamar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I read some of the comments and a lot of people seem to think they'll be fired. Not being familiar with British politics is the BNP a controversial group?
Jamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2008, 10:04 AM   #3
Djinn
Rage3D Fixture

Djinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete stranger

For the benefit of us across the pond, can you sum up the British National Party in a sentence or two?

- Robert Ingersoll (1833 - 1899)
Djinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 18, 2008, 10:09 AM   #4
.nox
Meh

.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Is it similiar to the FN party in France ?

I would tongue **** that ass so much, she wouldn't need to wipe it for a week.
-Megaman
.nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2008, 10:17 AM   #5
Greasy
ODI

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

From wiki

Quote:
According to its constitution, the BNP is "committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by legal changes, negotiation and consent the overwhelmingly white makeup of the British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948."[20] The BNP also proposes "firm but voluntary incentives for immigrants and their descendants to return home."[21]

It advocates the repeal of all anti-discrimination legislation, and restricts party membership to "indigenous British ethnic groups deriving from the class of ‘Indigenous Caucasian’". The BNP also accepts white immigrants that are assimilated into one of those ethnicities.[20]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_Party
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2008, 11:50 AM   #6
Jokerzwild
Radeon Arctic Islands

Jokerzwild is still being judged by the masses

I watched a movie called "This is England" last week, and the skinheads in that movie went to a meeting with a bunch of regular looking folks, and I don't think it ever said so but I bet it was a BNP meeting. Pretty good movie, not great but better than watching gameshows .

http://www.sundancechannel.com/films/500327620
Old Nov 18, 2008, 04:26 PM   #7
Encyclopedia_b
Purveyor of OFN

Encyclopedia_b is still being judged by the masses

who are 'the reds'?
Encyclopedia_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2008, 04:30 PM   #8
ViCyniC
Radeon Arctic Islands

ViCyniC is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encyclopedia_b View Post
who are 'the reds'?
I always thought they were Russians...
ViCyniC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2008, 05:31 PM   #9
aop
Radeon Caribbean Islands

aop once held a door open for a complete strangeraop once held a door open for a complete strangeraop once held a door open for a complete strangeraop once held a door open for a complete stranger

So someone stole bunch of personal information and published it online and just because the victims were anti-immigration the left-wing of Rage3D is rejoicing?

I bet same people would scream murder if someone got their hands on info about every immigrants name, address and vocation and published them online.

Shame on you ****ers.
aop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2008, 05:32 PM   #10
dreamwalker
valar morghulis

dreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by aop View Post
So someone stole bunch of personal information and published it online and just because the victims were anti-immigration the left-wing of Rage3D is rejoicing?

I bet same people would scream murder if someone got their hands on info about every immigrants name, address and vocation and published them online.

Shame on you ****ers.
lmao, what the hell crawled up your ass, dude? are you one of them, via finland?
dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2008, 05:35 PM   #11
aop
Radeon Caribbean Islands

aop once held a door open for a complete strangeraop once held a door open for a complete strangeraop once held a door open for a complete strangeraop once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamwalker View Post
lmao, what the hell crawled up your ass, dude? are you one of them, via finland?
No, I'm just genuinely surprised how many people find it to be a good thing when that kinda list get published online. People might lose their jobs because of that.
aop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2008, 05:41 PM   #12
Greasy
ODI

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:

Shame on you ****ers.
Totally agree with you here.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2008, 05:43 PM   #13
Sound_Card
Banned

Sound_Card can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySound_Card can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I agree. I don't see what is so funny about peoples private information being stolen, and violated for what ever reason. They are not felons or sex offenders for gods sake.
Sound_Card is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2008, 06:13 PM   #14
Dem2k
Radeon Sea Islands

Dem2k is still being judged by the masses

I just checked out the list and there is a fair few racists in my town

No good can come from this though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URcvdDtnM_0
King of LimboooO!
Dem2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2008, 06:32 PM   #15
warmonger180
Zionist

warmonger180 once held a door open for a complete strangerwarmonger180 once held a door open for a complete strangerwarmonger180 once held a door open for a complete strangerwarmonger180 once held a door open for a complete stranger

ppl like these shoulda known better than to join something like this and i hope this does happen:

Quote:
I'm also on the list, what the **** is going on? I could lose my job
gotta laff when they post as "anonymous"

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Franklin

When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson
warmonger180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2008, 06:47 PM   #16
phial
no things

phial is still being judged by the masses

Why are people at risk of losing their jobs or getting kicked out of the military over this?
Old Nov 18, 2008, 06:56 PM   #17
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

"Since 2004, police officers have faced dismissal if found to be members of the BNP"

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2008, 07:15 PM   #18
phial
no things

phial is still being judged by the masses

How is that justified legally?
Old Nov 18, 2008, 07:28 PM   #19
FX-Overclocking
Radeon Arctic Islands

FX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Good question.

Persistence is the first, and the most important, condition for success.

"There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal." - F.A. Hayek
FX-Overclocking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2008, 07:40 PM   #20
dreamwalker
valar morghulis

dreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by phial View Post
How is that justified legally?
Beats me, but I'm pretty sure a nation wouldn't want to have a pseudo-KKK supporting member on their police force for reasons of, at the least, bias.
dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2008, 10:39 PM   #21
TenFour
Radeon Northern Islands

TenFour is still being judged by the masses

In the US, I don't think you would be protected legally. I think the only legal protections you have as an employee here are age, sex, sexual orientation, race, and religion.
TenFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2008, 11:00 PM   #22
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

YellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled with

So... what's this connection of the BNP to Redwatch I keep hearing about? Cause I keep hearing bad things, and if true, this leaking is just a taste of their own medicine.
the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!”

YellowBeard says, "Fold ya scurvy b*st*rds!"
YellowBeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2008, 12:39 AM   #23
Ne0Griever
Radeon Arctic Islands

Ne0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete stranger

Lots of racists and white supremacists over in Britian I see.

Ne0Griever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2008, 02:07 AM   #24
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

kepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
No, I'm just genuinely surprised how many people find it to be a good thing when that kinda list get published online. People might lose their jobs because of that.
Tough ****. The BNPs ex-leader said they were "100% racist", an ex-BNP councillor called them a gang of "racists and drug-dealers". It's illegal to be a member of a hate group if I pay your ****ing wages. People who are in the BNP should be kicked out of the police force, nursery etc because it's illegal.

By all accounts the data wasn't stolen, it was supposedly published by the (ex-)person responsible for it.
Old Nov 19, 2008, 02:23 AM   #25
Lunar Wolf
arr ye scurvy noobs!!1

Lunar Wolf is still being judged by the masses

where do i find this list? Just want to make sure I somehow haven't managed to be on it
Lunar Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2008, 03:07 AM   #26
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar Wolf View Post
where do i find this list? Just want to make sure I somehow haven't managed to be on it

Old Nov 19, 2008, 05:18 AM   #27
€L1T€
Radeon Evergreen

€L1T€ is still being judged by the masses

do some of you seriously think all the BNP voters are racists? ....

maybe some of them just dont want all the polish people etc coming here and doing jobs for cheaper than the average british born person would, maybe they dont like the silly ammounts of immigrants that enter the country each year, maybe they dont like the EU having so much power over our country.

most of these immigrants are dirt poor and wont settle into society properly theres already loads of mini ghetto's poping up all over they dont want to blend in they want there own little areas of the UK.

btw theres also a huge housing shortage over there for the working class the waiting lists are huge and you are allocated so many points depending on your circumstances so people who come from afghanistan or wherever end up with more points and they arent allowed to work there using resources we dont have available.
€L1T€ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2008, 05:27 AM   #28
warmonger180
Zionist

warmonger180 once held a door open for a complete strangerwarmonger180 once held a door open for a complete strangerwarmonger180 once held a door open for a complete strangerwarmonger180 once held a door open for a complete stranger

if anyone here's on it, they should have the ban hammer dropped on their sorry @$$

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Franklin

When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson
warmonger180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2008, 05:34 AM   #29
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by €L1T€ View Post
do some of you seriously think all the BNP voters are racists? ....
Their ex leader certainly did.
Quote:
When asked if the BNP was racist, Edmonds said, "We are 100 per cent racist, yes".

The BNP party conference in October 1991 attracted 450 participants, which reflected its success in gaining further members from the NF.

In 1991 Nick Griffin and a number of other NF leaders left the NF to form the International Third Position, a small but fanatical fascist group. One of the figures behind the ITP was Roberto Fiore, an Italian fascist who fled to London with up to forty others to escape police capture. Fiore was later convicted in absentia. Some of Fiore's associates were behind the Bologna station bombing in 1980 that killed 80 people.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sta...roots/1984.stm
Quote:
The BNP requires that all members must be members of the "Indigenous Caucasian" racial group.[19] The party does not regard non-white people as being British, even if they have been born in the UK and are naturalized British citizens. Instead, Griffin has stated that "non-Europeans who stay", while protected by British law, "will be regarded as permanent guests".[80]

The BNP is opposed to mixed-race relationships on the stated ground that racial differences must be preserved; it claims that when a white person produces a mixed-race child, "a white family line that stretches back into deep pre-history is destroyed."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British...ation_policies
Old Nov 19, 2008, 06:37 AM   #30
Jasef
Radeon Arctic Islands

Jasef doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJasef doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJasef doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJasef doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJasef doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJasef doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJasef doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJasef doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
and just because the victims were anti-immigration
Thats glorifying it.