Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Archived Discussions » Radeon Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Radeon Technical Support Radeon technical support forum for all Radeon products from the classic Radeon to the latest cutting edge family of graphics cards.

Old Apr 26, 2010, 03:13 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Dyre Straits
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Dyre Straits is still being judged by the masses

Default Where to get Active DP Adapters?

I've Googled, checked my local Micro Center, and am having a really rough time running down an available DP -> HDMI Active adapter.

The hits I'm getting with Google, so far, are coming up with "Item No Longer Available or Page Moved" or even a 404 Page Not Available result.

I'm ONLY interested in the Active DP -> HDMI adapter. AND, I need to know that it will work with my HD 5770.

I appreciate any links or other suggestions.
~Windows 10 x64 Professional~Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H~Intel I7-3770K~8x2 GB DDR3 Crucial Ballistic 1600 RAM (Dual Channel)~RealTek Onboard~XFX R9 390 8GB GDDR5~3 Acer 27 inch LCDs~SCEPTRE 505 4K UHD TVand one Sanyo 32 inch HDTV connected via Intel onboard GPU~SATA BluRay RW~1000 W PSU~And a Whole Lot More!~AND....1 TB XBOX ONE~1 PS4 with Uncharted Bundle~

Quote:
If you have an issue with what you said, please resolve it in private ;)
Old Apr 26, 2010, 06:13 AM   #2
spyre
ATI Beta Tester

spyre is still being judged by the masses

Old Apr 26, 2010, 06:57 AM   #3
Dyre Straits
Radeon Caribbean Islands

spyre, I've been to that page. And, when I click on the Buy Now, I get a full page of dongles to look at. I've restricted my search to the DP -> HDMI dongles. But, all of the ones I look at appear to be PASSIVE and I understand that, to set up my system, I need ACTIVE dongles. So, I need some clear guidance as to where OR which one or ones fit the bill.

Thanks!
~Windows 10 x64 Professional~Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H~Intel I7-3770K~8x2 GB DDR3 Crucial Ballistic 1600 RAM (Dual Channel)~RealTek Onboard~XFX R9 390 8GB GDDR5~3 Acer 27 inch LCDs~SCEPTRE 505 4K UHD TVand one Sanyo 32 inch HDTV connected via Intel onboard GPU~SATA BluRay RW~1000 W PSU~And a Whole Lot More!~AND....1 TB XBOX ONE~1 PS4 with Uncharted Bundle~

Quote:
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 26, 2010, 02:42 PM   #4
Dyre Straits
Radeon Caribbean Islands

UPDATE:

OK, checking the local Fry's Electronics, I see they supply the Accell brand adapters.

But, like I said in the OP, the ACTIVE adapters seem to be out-of-stock or no longer available. I found one site that said the product would ship in ONE OR TWO MONTHS!

Check the bottom two options on this page:

http://www.frys.com/search?search_ty...mit.y=11&cat=0

Is it absolutely necessary for the adapter to be active, and why?

It seems to me that it's quite expensive to have to buy an active adapter at prices of $100+.

Quote:
Old Apr 26, 2010, 10:44 PM   #5
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Have a read of this page, it'll tell you exactly why.
Old Apr 27, 2010, 02:09 AM   #6
Dyre Straits
Radeon Caribbean Islands

I appreciate the replies as I try to get this new-fangled configuration wrapped around my brain.

When I click on the link that spyre provided above showing the AMD-approved adapters/dongles, it becomes very confusing as there are several of those that are NOT ACTIVE. Yet, if I try to click on any of those "Buy Now" options, it appears that none of them are active....or they're out of stock.

Here is an screenshot of the connections on my HD5770:

I understand that one of those DVI connections shares with the HDMI connection. True or False?

Next, I believe I have a "standard" DisplayPort connection and not a MINI-DisplayPort connection. True or False?

Since my card has TWO DVI, a HDMI, and the DisplayPort, is it still necessary that I acquire an ACTIVE adapter to provide signal to three displays? True or False?

What I have at the moment is one LCD via HDMI; and one LCD, via DVI. My intent is to connect the 3rd LCD via a DP -> HDMI adapter.

Would any other configuration of adapters work any better?

Quote:
Old Apr 27, 2010, 12:33 PM   #7
Dyre Straits
Radeon Caribbean Islands

According to this AMD PDF, there are some configurations that do NOT require an ACTIVE adapter:

http://www.amd.com/us/Documents/Disp...nnectivity.pdf

Is this information still current...and correct?

Quote:
Old Apr 27, 2010, 09:27 PM   #8
Dyre Straits
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Picked up a DP -> DVI Adapter today. Tried to set up the configuration per the layout in the PDF for the third row option. It's not working.

The configuration I'm trying:

1st LCD connected via a native HDMI -> HDMI cable.

2nd LCD connected via DVI -> DVI using the isolated DVI port.

3rd LCD connected via DP -> DVI adapter to DVI.

Per the diagram, shown below, there should not be needed an active adapter. It does not indicate one.

CCC detects all three connected monitors. But, when I attempt to Create a Group, only two of the three can be selected.

Presently, I have the DP -> DVI monitor set as the Primary and am Extending to the DVI -> DVI monitor.

But, I have had the HDMI -> HDMI supported monitor working. So, they all three can be enabled, but only two of the three at one time....so far.

Quote:
Old Apr 27, 2010, 11:42 PM   #9
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyre Straits View Post
I appreciate the replies as I try to get this new-fangled configuration wrapped around my brain.

When I click on the link that spyre provided above showing the AMD-approved adapters/dongles, it becomes very confusing as there are several of those that are NOT ACTIVE. Yet, if I try to click on any of those "Buy Now" options, it appears that none of them are active....or they're out of stock.

Here is an screenshot of the connections on my HD5770:

I understand that one of those DVI connections shares with the HDMI connection. True or False?
False; the Display Engine can drive any two of the three digital outputs. The reference design specifies two DVI and one HDMI, however it doesn't matter which of the DVI is used with the HDMI.

Quote:
Next, I believe I have a "standard" DisplayPort connection and not a MINI-DisplayPort connection. True or False?
True.

Quote:
Since my card has TWO DVI, a HDMI, and the DisplayPort, is it still necessary that I acquire an ACTIVE adapter to provide signal to three displays? True or False?
False. The Active adapter is only required if you don't connect directly to a DisplayPort display.

Quote:
What I have at the moment is one LCD via HDMI; and one LCD, via DVI. My intent is to connect the 3rd LCD via a DP -> HDMI adapter.

Would any other configuration of adapters work any better?
Doesn't matter what DisplayPort adatper you use, but DP to DVI active adapters appear more common.

Quote:
According to this AMD PDF, there are some configurations that do NOT require an ACTIVE adapter:

http://www.amd.com/us/Documents/Disp...nnectivity.pdf

Is this information still current...and correct?
They don't require the active adapter because they are using the DisplayPort natively; i.e. with a DisplayPort capable display.

Quote:
Picked up a DP -> DVI Adapter today. Tried to set up the configuration per the layout in the PDF for the third row option. It's not working.

The configuration I'm trying:

1st LCD connected via a native HDMI -> HDMI cable.

2nd LCD connected via DVI -> DVI using the isolated DVI port.

3rd LCD connected via DP -> DVI adapter to DVI.

Per the diagram, shown below, there should not be needed an active adapter. It does not indicate one.

CCC detects all three connected monitors. But, when I attempt to Create a Group, only two of the three can be selected.

Presently, I have the DP -> DVI monitor set as the Primary and am Extending to the DVI -> DVI monitor.

But, I have had the HDMI -> HDMI supported monitor working. So, they all three can be enabled, but only two of the three at one time....so far.
See above - the referred diagram indicates a Native DisplayPort connection.

You MUST use the displayport output, and it MUST be active to add the missing timing signals for DVI or HDMI input displays, for Eyefinity to allow 3 active displays.
Old Apr 28, 2010, 12:53 AM   #10
Dyre Straits
Radeon Caribbean Islands

So much appreciate the reply and taking the time to help me get my head wrapped around this.

Let's define, "Native DisplayPort Display."

Does this mean that one must connect using a DisplayPort cable from the video card's DP port to a device that has native DP Input -- minus any adapters/dongles?

If so, is this the reason, at the moment, that I cannot get all three screens recognized for Eyefinity?

Quote:
Old Apr 28, 2010, 08:19 AM   #11
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

Yes, that's correct. You must use an active displayport adapter if you don't use a displayport monitor.
Old Apr 28, 2010, 02:38 PM   #12
Dyre Straits
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman-jim View Post
Yes, that's correct. You must use an active displayport adapter if you don't use a displayport monitor.
I believe AMD/ATI need to make this much clearer than the documents they now have online. Just how common are monitors with native DisplayPort input at this time?

Quote:
Old Apr 28, 2010, 03:47 PM   #13
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

You can get a Dell P2210H for ~$210. I have six of these in 3x2.

They are not common.

As far as making it clearer, I don't think they can be much more accurate than describing a native DisplayPort connection as being required. I mean in that listing you understood what a native DVI or HDMI connection was, so surely native DisplayPort would be similarly clear?

In any case, that's what we're here for, to clear up the confusion
Old Apr 28, 2010, 04:24 PM   #14
Dyre Straits
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Quote:
You can get a Dell P2210H for ~$210. I have six of these in 3x2.

They are not common.

As far as making it clearer, I don't think they can be much more accurate than describing a native DisplayPort connection as being required. I mean in that listing you understood what a native DVI or HDMI connection was, so surely native DisplayPort would be similarly clear?

In any case, that's what we're here for, to clear up the confusion
As for understanding this new feature, even the tech at Micro Center thought that this adapter would do the job. It's just the "new kid on the block" and there's still a lot to grasp as to what actually is needed.

Over at HH, Judas tried so many different configurations and the only thing that finally worked for him was an active adapter from Sapphire. But, these things are costing above $100 USD. That gets near the price I've paid for LCDs lately.

Anyway, I won't be spending that kind of money just for something that 'might' be nice but really isn't necessary. After a few months, and the newness wears off, prices should come down once availability of product is more wide-spread.

I'll consign my 3rd monitor to my secondary rig here and be totally done with CRTs as a result.

Quote:
Old May 4, 2010, 07:36 AM   #15
Dyre Straits
Radeon Caribbean Islands

FWIW, I've found one of the Accell DisplayPort to DVI Dual Link Adapters at Fry's. However, they do not ship them at this time. It is a "pick up item" only.

Cost: $109.99 with local tax added.

http://www.frys.com/product/6201890?...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG

I have one on reserve at the counter now.

Quote:
Old May 4, 2010, 08:22 AM   #16
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

Quote:
As for understanding this new feature, even the tech at Micro Center thought that this adapter would do the job. It's just the "new kid on the block" and there's still a lot to grasp as to what actually is needed
Typically, I've found that retail staff are not particularly knowledgeable.
Old May 4, 2010, 07:03 PM   #17
Dyre Straits
Radeon Caribbean Islands

I got the adapter and have the 3-screen Eyefinity setup at the moment.

However, following the instructions in the Help menu, I'm not getting an option for Bezel Compensation. Right clicking on any of the displays....the Eyefinity Group or the individual monitors in the lower portion....does not provide for any Add Bezel Compensation nor Edit Bezel Compensation.

This option DID show up a few days ago when I first put together a 2x1 Eyefinity Group.

Does this have to be done first at 2x1 and then adding the 3rd monitor?

Quote:
Old May 4, 2010, 09:23 PM   #18
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

No, it should prompt you to run it after creating the group and validating the display layout. You should also see it if you click on the triangle in the upper right corner of the Eyefinity group SLS on the Display page (the big display in the center, not the individual panels at the bottom).
Old May 4, 2010, 10:13 PM   #19
Dyre Straits
Radeon Caribbean Islands

That is how it appeared when I did the 2x1 display before. It came up on its own. This time around, I'm not seeing it anywhere at all. And, there's no prompt for it.

Only after it didn't appear on its own did I go into the Help menu and try to follow the instructions there.

My Monitors:

1 Viewsonic 24 inch 1080P @ 1920x1080 using DisplayPort Adapter
1 Viewsonic 24 inch 1080P @ 1920x1080 using DVI
1 Chime 22 inch 1080P @ 1920x1080 using HDMI [NOTE: the DEFAULT resolution of this monitor is 1680x1050 but it DOES do 1920x1080 and scales.] The fact that Eyefinity does recognize it with no problem makes me think that the Bezel Adjustment should work.

UPDATE:

No, there's still no Bezel Compensation.

What there is, though, is a consistent loss of signal to the display using the adapter. I've switched the displays around so that the DisplayPort screen isn't the one in the center that goes black periodically during intense space battles. I was noticing, and only on that screen, some screen corruption in the form of white horizontal dashes that were at various locations all over the screen. This became a clue that the screen was about to go blank again. I disconnected the adapter from the VC's port and plugged it back in and the signal would come back again. [Not going to put up with that very long at all!]

What 'might' be the cause is perhaps a weak USB connection. So, I'll try another USB port and see what happens during the next gaming session.

So far, I've taken a quick look at Dragon Age: Origins and then also played a portion of a mission on Star Trek Online.

Sure would be nice to get the Bezel compensation working but, if what I've read elsewhere is correct, the difference in screen sizes is what's preventing it.

UPDATE #2: Switching the USB connections did nothing.

UPDATE #3: Exchanging the DVI -> DVI cable with a much better grade hasn't halted the problem, either. However, it does seem to allow the monitor to keep the signal longer between blank screens. There also is that "interference/weak signal" indication just prior to the screen going out.

Quote:

Last edited by Dyre Straits : May 5, 2010 at 03:02 AM.
Old May 5, 2010, 05:57 AM   #20
Rik55

Rik55 is still being judged by the masses

To get beizel management, your 3 monitors basically have to be the same. The exact ATI definition is that the reported panel size for each monitor as reported by the monitors EDID has to be within a 5% tollerance.

Cat10.3 Release Notes:
Note - Bezel compensation is available only for sets of monitors that have pixel resolution and density within a 5% tolerance of each other.

Regarding the DP connected monitor blanking out, AMD have a support page on this.
http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/Display.aspx

First thing I would check is that your computers BIOS or Windows can't put the USB port into a low power saving mode. If that doesn't work, you could try a USB hub with sufficiant power.
WIN7SP1x64 RTM, ASUS P5Q, INTEL C2D E6300 @ 2.8GHz, FSB 400, 2 x 2GB GEIL DDR2 800, ASUS HD4850 512MB @700/1100MHZ, SAMSUNG SYNCMASTER T220, SEAGATE ST3500410AS 500GB SATA300, HITACHI HDS721032CLA362 300GB SATA300, OPTIARC DVD RW AD 7200S SATA150, ANTEC NEOPOWER 650W.

Last edited by Rik55 : May 5, 2010 at 06:09 AM.
Old May 5, 2010, 08:03 AM   #21
Dyre Straits
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik55 View Post
To get beizel management, your 3 monitors basically have to be the same. The exact ATI definition is that the reported panel size for each monitor as reported by the monitors EDID has to be within a 5% tollerance.

Cat10.3 Release Notes:
Note - Bezel compensation is available only for sets of monitors that have pixel resolution and density within a 5% tolerance of each other.

Regarding the DP connected monitor blanking out, AMD have a support page on this.
http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/Display.aspx

First thing I would check is that your computers BIOS or Windows can't put the USB port into a low power saving mode. If that doesn't work, you could try a USB hub with sufficiant power.
Thanks for the tips!

I've changed the BIOS settings to allow the OS to control the Suspend settings and have Disabled the USB power from being Suspended from within Windows. We'll see how it goes.

EDIT: Turning off the USB Power Savings did NOT work. And, plugging the adapter into a fully-powered USB Hub also did NOT work. The display continues to go blank at random.

Quote:

Last edited by Dyre Straits : May 5, 2010 at 08:39 AM.
Old May 5, 2010, 09:07 AM   #22
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

as Rik55 said, the displays report their pixel density in the EDID information and the driver calculates the variance between different screens. If it's more than 5% off (as having a 1680x1050 screen native resolution with a 1920x1080 screen native resolution at the same diagonal size will be) then Bezel compensation will not be allowed.

R.E. screen blanking, make sure you are not running overclocked on the GPU, and double and triple check the displayport connectors are securely and straight connected.
Old May 5, 2010, 03:44 PM   #23
Dyre Straits
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Quote:
as Rik55 said, the displays report their pixel density in the EDID information and the driver calculates the variance between different screens. If it's more than 5% off (as having a 1680x1050 screen native resolution with a 1920x1080 screen native resolution at the same diagonal size will be) then Bezel compensation will not be allowed.

R.E. screen blanking, make sure you are not running overclocked on the GPU, and double and triple check the displayport connectors are securely and straight connected.
I'm not OC'ing the vidcard during all of this. Everything is at default. The connections are all secure.

The screen just now went blank after being on for about 25 minutes. When it does this, it's just like it went to sleep. Then follows the "No Signal" and then goes blank.

I've adjusted all the Power Saving settings I can find to keep the USB from going into any standby/hibernate/sleep mode. I'm also using a powered USB Hub now as of several hours ago. This is plugged into a surge protector to prevent any power fluctuation that might be at the root of the problem.

It just loses signal randomly. For instance, I had it on when I went to sleep myself. Got up, all 3 monitors were in their normal sleep mode. Press a key on the keyboard and all 3 woke up. Then this one lost signal about 25 minutes later.

I came across a thread on another forum where it seems EVERYONE was having this same problem with this exact same adapter. But, the reports were all last Nov-Dec.

The OP over there calls it a "sleep mode bug". And, that's just what it seems to be doing.

http://www.widescreengamingforum.com...p?f=64&t=17012

Since I'm using a powered HUB now, I can unplug the cord at the power outlet, the 2 "live" screens flicker off and back on. Then plug the cord back in and all 3 screens come back on.

I'm still waiting on an email reply from ACCELL.

EDIT: A little more info: I just ran the Unigine Heaven v.2.0 Benchmark. The DP screen went blank and back on twice and then the third time it just went blank. It did this during the scenes....not during scene changes. When I exited the program, the screen came on for about 1 minute and just went blank again.

Quote:

Last edited by Dyre Straits : May 5, 2010 at 04:12 PM.
Old May 5, 2010, 06:50 PM   #24
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

Might need a different firmware for the DP adapter then. I know early on there were some adapters that didnt pass validation with a specific firmware.
Old May 5, 2010, 08:03 PM   #25
Dyre Straits
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Quote:
Might need a different firmware for the DP adapter then. I know early on there were some adapters that didnt pass validation with a specific firmware.
I'm also checking with XFX to see if there's a firmware for the video card. I AM noticing some additional heat from the vidcard's exhaust whenever I unplug the adapter from there.

But, the temperature, per the sensor, never exceeds 71C.

Also, I just went through another driver upgrade -- and did the uninstall dance -- and then installed the 10.4 Preview drivers.

I'm hoping in a couple of weeks...or maybe less...to get another Viewsonic like what I've got. But, I want this adapter situation settled beforehand.

EDIT: Whether this is significant or not, I'm not sure. But, I just ran the Unigine Heaven 2.0 Benchmark again to see if anything changed. During the first run, the screen went off and came back on twice then went off the third time completely. I reset the display by unplugging the cord at the outlet and plugging it back in. That kind of caused the benchmark to crash as I did this while it was still running. So, I started it up again. The screen went out completely the first time. I stopped the benchmark and returned to the Desktop. At that point, the screen came back on on its own without me doing anything at all. So, there must be some way in the system to reset the device without having to manually unplug/plug the device in.

Also, if I let the monitors all go into standby on their own, all of the screens will come back on when I press a key or move the mouse.

Quote:

Last edited by Dyre Straits : May 5, 2010 at 08:27 PM.
Old May 5, 2010, 11:38 PM   #26
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

DisplayPort link failures can usually be reset by retriggering signal detection, either by Ctrl-Alt-Del to bring up the security screen (or alt-enter in a 3D app), or by power cycling the display (I use the power button rather than the power cord).

In Eyefinity mode the card uses more power, not just the GPU but the RAM and display engines etc. So as a whole it will generate more heat. That's why the Eyefinity 6 edition cards have 8pin and 6pin power and a full slot exhaust.
Old May 6, 2010, 01:21 AM   #27
Dyre Straits
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Quote:
DisplayPort link failures can usually be reset by retriggering signal detection, either by Ctrl-Alt-Del to bring up the security screen (or alt-enter in a 3D app), or by power cycling the display (I use the power button rather than the power cord).

In Eyefinity mode the card uses more power, not just the GPU but the RAM and display engines etc. So as a whole it will generate more heat. That's why the Eyefinity 6 edition cards have 8pin and 6pin power and a full slot exhaust.
I've run the Heaven Benchmark, the FarCry 2 Benchmark, and also played about an hour of FC2 just over the past couple of hours. The hottest that my card has registered in CPUID Hardware Monitor is 69C.

If the card is needing more voltage, would that possibly be remedied by using MSI Afterburner or PowerStrip? Or, would you even recommend it?

I'm still awaiting a reply from ACCELL [they're promised "within 24 hours" has expired ] and also from XFX to see if the card needs a BIOS update.

I do hope to get this fixed as I was blown away by the looks of FC2 in Eyefinity!!! Gorgeous and immersive!

UPDATE: XFX sent me a BIOS update for my vidcard. If the update was a success, sadly, the problem hasn't been. After bringing the screens out of sleep mode upon arriving home from work, the DP screen went to a blank screen in less than five minutes. I've plugged the USB cord back into the mobo's USB port to see if there's any change from that standpoint.

Nothing at all has changed. The screen still goes blank whether the USB is plugged into the powered HUB or into the mobo. Also, I tried using another DVI cable and made sure they were firmly connected.

Quote:

Last edited by Dyre Straits : May 7, 2010 at 05:41 AM.
Old May 7, 2010, 01:03 PM   #28
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

What displays are you using?
Old May 7, 2010, 03:10 PM   #29
Dyre Straits
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Quote:
What displays are you using?
1 x Chimei CMV222H 22 inch using HDMI -> HDMI

1 x ViewSonic VX2433vm 24 inch using DVI -> DVI

1 x ViewSonic VX2433vm 24 inch using DP -> DVI Adapter -> DVI

Only the DP screen goes blank.

Quote:
Old May 7, 2010, 05:19 PM   #30
Rik55

Rik55 is still being judged by the masses

I think you've done pretty much everything possible to fix this issue. I would be leaning towards a faulty adapter now. As Jim said, some adapters are just failing or need a firmware update for this issue. You should concentrate on getting it swapped.
WIN7SP1x64 RTM, ASUS P5Q, INTEL C2D E6300 @ 2.8GHz, FSB 400, 2 x 2GB GEIL DDR2 800, ASUS HD4850 512MB @700/1100MHZ, SAMSUNG SYNCMASTER T220, SEAGATE ST3500410AS 500GB SATA300, HITACHI HDS721032CLA362 300GB SATA300, OPTIARC DVD RW AD 7200S SATA150, ANTEC NEOPOWER 650W.