Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Apr 19, 2022, 06:34 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Thumbs up Dr Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

May 6th in theaters.

https://youtu.be/8bpZg8V3Onk

Looking forward to this one quite a bit.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2022, 10:23 AM   #2
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Yes this should be good. Seems to be tied to What If? series which was similar for Spider Gay also.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2022, 03:32 PM   #3
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Yup, trailers make this one look amazing. Between this and Thor, looks like Marvel may hit it out of the park this year. I think there's also supposed to be an Ant-Man movie at some point too.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 19, 2022, 07:56 PM   #4
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
May 6th in theaters.

https://youtu.be/8bpZg8V3Onk

Looking forward to this one quite a bit.
That's a click bait channel that fakes fan trailers as official ones... But yes, I'm hoping to be blown away like with IW...
Old Apr 19, 2022, 10:18 PM   #5
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

got tickets for the 5th at 10pm
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2022, 05:19 PM   #6
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
got tickets for the 5th at 10pm
Just bought my tickets too... I thought I was ordering for 5:00pm on May 6, but then I see on the receipt that it's actually 5:00pm on May 5th... called the theater to confirm, and yup AMC is starting to show it at 3:00pm the day before release. I guess they're pushing these premier times earlier and earlier?

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Apr 29, 2022, 08:52 PM   #7
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Am excited about this.
Old May 9, 2022, 05:16 PM   #8
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

something that bugged me almost instantly as soon as it was evident. Was the same reality where witch was hanging out with the kids was EXACTLY the same reality that strange and america tumbled into? Is there an explanation of that? We do t really know much about the “family witch” reality afaik and then, boom, strange just tumbled into that one???
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2022, 05:21 PM   #9
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
something that bugged me almost instantly as soon as it was evident. Was the same reality where witch was hanging out with the kids was EXACTLY the same reality that strange and america tumbled into? Is there an explanation of that? We do t really know much about the “family witch” reality afaik and then, boom, strange just tumbled into that one???
I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about. You mean... Earth 838 with the Illuminati and Wanda with her kids?
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2022, 07:38 PM   #10
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about. You mean... Earth 838 with the Illuminati and Wanda with her kids?
Yes. Unless I’m missing the entire concept. im guessing witch can take over any Wanda, and theres more than one out there with kids (even though that shouldn’t even matter), so in their panic, they portal to that exact universe that witch is using to get her family kicks? Why not another random one? Seems SUPER convenient
Old May 9, 2022, 07:54 PM   #11
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Yes. Unless I’m missing the entire concept. im guessing witch can take over any Wanda, and theres more than one out there with kids (even though that shouldn’t even matter), so in their panic, they portal to that exact universe that witch is using to get her family kicks? Why not another random one? Seems SUPER convenient
Well I think she gravitated towards that universe only because… she was drawn there because she was going after America Chavez and SHE took her and Strange there. At the beginning of the movie we only see Wanda trying to find kids she can claim, but nothing specific until she lands on Earth 838. She kept going back there because she might as well.

Wanda can dream walk into any version of herself in any other universe. But going into a version of her somewhere that wasn’t 838 didn’t help much because she still needed to go back to 838 to get America. By that point she was just settling on that version of Wanda’s kids because she’d already been there with them a few times.

The question I have after watching the film though is the part at the end with… Strange and that third eye thing. He’s clearly corrupted by the Darkhold after using it once to resurrect the dead Defender Strange. But they made it a point of showing us by the end of the movie that the Darkhold WAS the source of corruption, that once you use it, it takes a hold of you. And then they went out of their way to show us Wanda destroying ALL versions of the Darkhold in every multiverse. So if the Darkhold is destroyed, how is it still actively corrupting Earth 616’s Dr. Strange? The Darkhold was the tool Chthon was using to corrupt Wanda and others.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
Old May 9, 2022, 08:43 PM   #12
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Well I think she gravitated towards that universe only because… she was drawn there because she was going after America Chavez and SHE took her and Strange there. At the beginning of the movie we only see Wanda trying to find kids she can claim, but nothing specific until she lands on Earth 838. She kept going back there because she might as well.

exactly that part that i bolded. so chavez "just happened" to portal there with strange (after falling through countless other potential realities, but no, they stopped there?!?)

i think you understand me now though. they both end up in the same universe, through VERY different ways, and most importantly, through UNCONNECTED WAYS.

wanda is there to get a random glimpse of family. that's it. she isn't hunting anyone there (initially).

strange is there because they fell through an accidental portal and randomly ended up there.

the odds of both happening, if we assume there is an infinite number of universes, is stupid
Old May 9, 2022, 09:16 PM   #13
KAC

Strange does mention that even when you took us through portals there is a reason you brought them to that specific universe and that Chavez had potential to control her powers even when she thought that she wasn’t able to.

Overall, yes the fact that they only show three universes was disappointing.
Old May 9, 2022, 09:39 PM   #14
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

Quote:
exactly that part that i bolded. so chavez "just happened" to portal there with strange (after falling through countless other potential realities, but no, they stopped there?!?)

i think you understand me now though. they both end up in the same universe, through VERY different ways, and most importantly, through UNCONNECTED WAYS.

wanda is there to get a random glimpse of family. that's it. she isn't hunting anyone there (initially).

strange is there because they fell through an accidental portal and randomly ended up there.

the odds of both happening, if we assume there is an infinite number of universes, is stupid
Except, I don’t think she found that specific family until AFTER Strange and America showed up on 838. I think she was visiting other random children, in random universes, but THAT specific grouping she only landed on after chasing America and Strange. And I think the idea of America punching through realities but landing where she needed to be was her instinctively using her powers. I got the impression there was 2 things at play here:

1) She was operating on instinct, and it was slightly more than just punch = portal, but punch = the portal she needed to open because…

2) The book of Vashanti referenced her as being the key to defeating the Scarlet Witch, and acted as a prophecy of some sort. I think. They didn’t really talk about this part but when Wanda was burning the book Strange saw a page that had America’s star shape referenced and realized the “weapon” the Book of Vashanti was saying would be available to Strange was America herself operating under instinct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Strange does mention that even when you took us through portals there is a reason you brought them to that specific universe and that Chavez had potential to control her powers even when she thought that she wasn’t able to.

Overall, yes the fact that they only show three universes was disappointing.
They showed a bunch really, we only spent time in 4 of them though. America punched her way into hell in the fight with Wanda, we saw America and Strange bounce through different dimensions for a while, then there’s 616, and 838, and then whatever reality Sinister Strange was in which wasn’t 616 or 838 and it was all sorts of ****ed up from the incursion with 838. And I feel like at some point someone mentioned 833 but that might’ve been the same one Sinister Strange was in.

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:
Old May 9, 2022, 09:49 PM   #15
KAC

Forgot the fight with Wanda. I was counting 3 including the strange music battle stuff.
Old May 9, 2022, 09:58 PM   #16
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

Quote:
Forgot the fight with Wanda. I was counting 3 including the strange music battle stuff.
Yeah that was the 3rd one that came to mind. If we don’t count that place between multiverses where we started the movie, or the several realities they bounced through at one point on their way to 838, or the hell dimension she opened in the fight.

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:
Old May 9, 2022, 10:03 PM   #17
KAC

The move between universes was cool but so short lived that I don’t count it as anything.

Overall I really liked the movie and will watch it again just like Doctor Strange that I watched more than 5-6 times.
Old May 9, 2022, 10:14 PM   #18
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

Quote:
The move between universes was cool but so short lived that I don’t count it as anything.

Overall I really liked the movie and will watch it again just like Doctor Strange that I watched more than 5-6 times.
Yeah it was fun seeing the different types of universes they passed through though. Like the cartoon one.

I came away initially really disappointed in Multiverse of Madness. But I think a lot of that is that I love Sam Raimi’s work, but none of the stuff he brought to this movie worked for me. Too often it felt inconsistent with the plot, and like the horror elements were mostly just tacked on because Raimi. For every good instance of Raimi pulling off a clever horror scene, there was one that just fell entirely too flat in my opinion.

For example… in the scene with Wanda attacking all the sorcerers at Karmor-Taj, we get Wanda doing that creepy Ring-girl crawl out of the big gong and that was creepy and awesome. I liked that.

But then later we have scary Wanda chasing Strange, Christine, and America through the sewers and at one point they’re closing doors, she’s opening them instantly, and then they close another door and just stop. Like they’re waiting for her to catch up. Then we get that jump scare for no ****ing reason when they should’ve not stopped running.

Then we get another cool scene with Wanda ending several of the Illuminati, which was great and well done at first. But immediately I felt like it was a huge rip off to put some version of Reed “Mr Mother****ingFANTASTIC” Richards in a fight with Wanda only to have him do **** all, watch Black Bolt die, then have absolutely nothing to offer except immediate death? It’s Mr ****ing Fantastic! He’s arguably the SMARTEST MAN EVER in the comics. There is no way THIS version of THAT character survived a fight with Thanos or anyone else in universe 838 for longer than 30 seconds if he went down that fast against a Wanda he was warned about, KNEW was coming, and watched chew through all his defenses and Ultron Bots.

I could go on for a while, I give Multiverse of Madness a 3 out of 5. I was expecting more. For me it was like watching the Thor Dark World of the Doctor Strange movies.

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:
Old May 9, 2022, 10:52 PM   #19
KAC

Don’t make me hate the movie lol. If I think about it, they killed Thanos with a spike in the scene with Strange. In our version Thor hit a hammer through his heart and he survived.

Yes, **** it. I don’t want to overthink it.
Old May 10, 2022, 08:54 AM   #20
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwards

They could have done so much more but didn't.

I'm really wondering if Marvel has a long-term plan after Endgame. Because it seems like they don't.
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2022, 09:21 AM   #21
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post

I'm really wondering if Marvel has a long-term plan after Endgame. Because it seems like they don't.
Feige has said that they do. And it's looking very much like all roads point to the current Phase 4 being less of a build up towards one big bad event, but still having a key antagonist to deal with in Kang the Conqueror and all this timeline, multiverse stuff.

But then in Dr Strange 2 the mid-credits scene confirms where they're going with the overall plot for a while. We're getting Secret Wars baby!

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:
Old May 11, 2022, 11:20 AM   #22
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
May 11 (UPI) -- Charlize Theron uploaded to Instagram the first photos of herself as Marvel cinematic universe character, Clea.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...b8610aacc0780c
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2022, 08:12 PM   #23
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Y
I could go on for a while, I give Multiverse of Madness a 3 out of 5. I was expecting more. For me it was like watching the Thor Dark World of the Doctor Strange movies.
I agree that the movie was a bit of a let-down compared to my (very high) expectations. The trailers really looked spectacular, and the film didn't quite live up to that. Still a dope movie overall, lots of fun.

It's definitely not the "Thor Dark World" of the Dr. Strange movies. Sure it could have been even better, but it's still a good movie. If anything, it's just a reminder that you should always try to go in to films without a bunch of expectations.

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old May 11, 2022, 08:14 PM   #24
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
I agree that the movie was a bit of a let-down compared to my (very high) expectations. The trailers really looked spectacular, and the film didn't quite live up to that. Still a dope movie overall, lots of fun.

It's definitely not the "Thor Dark World" of the Dr. Strange movies. Sure it could have been even better, but it's still a good movie. If anything, it's just a reminder that you should always try to go in to films without a bunch of expectations.
That's just it isn't it? A "mediocre" movie in the Marvel universe, in my book, is still an above average fun movie. I think comparing it with Thor the Dark World might've been a little on the harsher side. The more I think about it it's closer to a Shang-Chi in that it's definitely not in my top 5 or even top 10 Marvel movies, but it's maybe on the higher side of the middle of the pack.

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:
Old May 11, 2022, 08:38 PM   #25
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post

Actually I find phase 4 to be fascinatingly well thought-out so far. Every film is exploring this theme of "what does it mean to be a superhero", from various different angles, and working it's way deeper into the multiverse.

Falcon and the Winter Soldier: What does it mean to take on the mantle of Captain America. Is that mantle bestowed by the government (like it was with the US Agent)? Or is it about having that brand of unshaking righteousness and dedication to fighting for the cause, that Rogers had? Does it require super powers? Can someone like Falcon find meaning that allows him to really authentically take up the mantle and own it, even without superpowers? Juxtapose Falcon against US Agent, who has super-soldier powers and the government's blessing, but lacks that special purity.

Loki: What does it mean to be an alternate version of Loki, and is his destiny of being a villain written in stone? What if there were infinite variations of Loki? What makes Loki "Loki"?

Spiderman No Way Home What about the various reimaginings & reboots of the character? Does the character's legacy really have to be completely rewritten with each reboot, or is there a central strand that still binds the series together? Does Tom Holland have to be THE spiderman, or is it enough to be ONE OF THE spidermen? ... and can being one of the spidermen actually bolster Tom Holland's claim to that mantle?

Hawkeye: Can a hero's mantle be passed down to a younger generation?

Black Panther 2 (yet to release): How can you fill the mantle of a unique hero-king that's suddenly and unexpectedly killed before his time? Can anyone slot into that role, or how do they determine who has rightful claim, and how do they grow into that mantle?

Additional upcoming phase 4 stuffs further explores passing the torch onto the next generation or especially exploring women taking over existing hero roles, like She Hulk, Iron Heart, Thor Love & Thunder.

Point is, we're seeing lots of exploration about the hero's mantle, what does it take to fill into the mantle, and how can that mantle be passed onto a new generation. These explorations start out pretty terrestrial, and are gradually dealing with more time-travel / multiverse stuff. It's an interesting way to train the audience to be ready for more complex stuff as the films go on.

The themes are there... although audiences might not be catching on right away. There's also some risk that the audience will perceive this as Marvel running out of ideas and just doing that multiverse thing over and over, rather than seeing the continuing exploration of an increasingly complex central narrative. It's important that each entry explores a different conceptual side of the multiverse, introduces something new, and stays fresh... or else the multiverse concept may overstay it's welcome.

Quote:
Feige has said that they do. And it's looking very much like all roads point to the current Phase 4 being less of a build up towards one big bad event, but still having a key antagonist to deal with in Kang the Conqueror and all this timeline, multiverse stuff.

But then in Dr Strange 2 the mid-credits scene confirms where they're going with the overall plot for a while. We're getting Secret Wars baby!
Secret Wars has already been announced, unless I'm mistaken. Should prove to be very ambitious... we'll see if they can pull it off.

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old May 11, 2022, 09:18 PM   #26
KAC

Let’s hope secret wars is not like civil war.
Old May 11, 2022, 10:57 PM   #27
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Let’s hope secret wars is not like civil war.
btw, Civil War is still my favorite MCU film. imo it's 100% a masterpiece.

But I get what you're saying, Secret Wars needs a bigger more epic scale. Needs to feel more like Endgame than Captain America 3.

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old May 11, 2022, 10:59 PM   #28
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
btw, Civil War is still my favorite MCU film. imo it's 100% a masterpiece.

But I get what you're saying, Secret Wars needs a bigger more epic scale. Needs to feel more like Endgame than Captain America 3.
Blasphemy! Winter Soldier was the best MCU film!

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:
Old May 11, 2022, 11:24 PM   #29
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Blasphemy! Winter Soldier was the best MCU film!
I think a world where we all argue whether Winter Soldier or Civil War is the best, is a world worth living in!

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old May 12, 2022, 12:33 AM   #30
KAC

I thought civil war was downright stupid.
Except maybe the end fight. The airport fight was terrible and rest of the movie seemed like winter soldier 2.