Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jul 23, 2021, 07:27 AM   #6361
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Jay20016

Jay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude View Post
xCLAVEx, I personally believe you should seek out the Pfizer shot; not only it's more effective than the others, but from what I have witnessed the side effects are milder.
I personally had swollen and painful lymph nodes and a sore shoulder for roughly a day.
My brother who got Moderna was knocked the f out for a couple of days!
Had Pfizer, had some mildly rough days after the shots. Was a day or so after the shot each time, but I think it really just comes down to how each of our bodies react to creating the needed antibodies. Would I do it again, **** yeah, no questions.

Either Moderna or Pfizer would be my recommendation due to the mRNA being more effective vs. the variants. But, talk to your doc, see what is right for you.

"Don’t waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind. The race is long and, in the end, it’s only with yourself."
Jay20016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2021, 08:02 AM   #6362
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
Damn is there anyone on this board other than me that hasn't gotten COVID? I keep a fan running in the corner at work. To this day I swear it's kept me from getting hit.
Have not gotten it AFAIK.

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2021, 08:25 AM   #6363
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I haven't had it either. Meanwhile I've been to more countries since October than my entire life.

Lol
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 23, 2021, 08:42 AM   #6364
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
Damn is there anyone on this board other than me that hasn't gotten COVID? I keep a fan running in the corner at work. To this day I swear it's kept me from getting hit.
Havent gotten it...or maybe i have with no symptoms i dunno.
Ive been double pfizered since end of June so my 5g transmission should be strong enough to keep the COVID particles from entering my wireless atmosphere.

All my immediate family has been double shot also so i dont think i have too much to worry about...im hoping its enough of a shield to keep my boy from getting it (9months old...cant get the shot)
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2021, 10:42 AM   #6365
xCLAVEx
FYI FTP BGI BOYB

xCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude View Post
xCLAVEx, I personally believe you should seek out the Pfizer shot; not only it's more effective than the others, but from what I have witnessed the side effects are milder.
I personally had swollen and painful lymph nodes and a sore shoulder for roughly a day.
My brother who got Moderna was knocked the f out for a couple of days!
My dad got the Moderna after he recovered from his covid and got a sore arm but that was it. I guess it really depends, but I think the vaccine they are giving me is the Pfizer. I will NOT take the Astrazenica or the JJ vaccine because those appear to be more risky.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

"A man moaning in a pr0n sounds like a cow with a kidney stone."

"It's often not your fault if you have problems, but it is your responsibility to do something about them".
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2021, 10:43 AM   #6366
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Havent had it and from what I reading there is a big diff in immune effectiveness if you got your 2nd shot much later than very early after the first one. I got mine bout 4 weeks after the 1st shot and 8 weeks is a sweet spot.

Hoping the booster shot gets here early this fall because between us reopening to out of province and out of country travel starting next month and the next wave coming along which can be clearly seen here has already started:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

I think one more booster shot this year is a good bet.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2021, 10:47 AM   #6367
dodger
Doggy

dodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Either never got it or got asymptomatic version of it. Pretty much remember every time I felt like I might have got it I shoved an air freshener under my nose to see if I can smell it and was able to every time.
dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2021, 02:24 PM   #6368
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
My dad got the Moderna after he recovered from his covid and got a sore arm but that was it. I guess it really depends, but I think the vaccine they are giving me is the Pfizer. I will NOT take the Astrazenica or the JJ vaccine because those appear to be more risky.
The Pfizer was easy-peasy for me and I am an old guy and a big baby. 0 side effect first shot. Second, I definitely felt it and was pretty low energy about 18 hours after getting it. But, it didn't last long. Not sure why these shots hurt your arm worse than most shots I get. But, the sore arm thing is real and lasts a while. Just don't have one of your friends punch you there and you'll be fine.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2021, 08:39 PM   #6369
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Hmm that booster shot maybe even more important that I thought:

https://twitter.com/drericding/statu...lXVJx79aG0-0oE

Quote:
Eric Feigl-Ding
@DrEricDing
·
5h
⚠️ANOTHER EFFICACY DROP—Not good—Israel 🇮🇱 Ministry of Health just released another vaccine efficacy update due to #DeltaVariant—only 39% Pfizer VE for #COVID19 infection, 40.5% for symptomatic, 88% for hospitalization, 91% for ICU/low oxygen/ death. More—waning efficacy too—🧵

Quote:
Eric Feigl-Ding
@DrEricDing
·
5h
2) Gets worse, 🇮🇱 report also reveals waning potency, showing just 16% effectiveness against transmission among those 2nd-shot vaccinated in January, 44% VE if vaccinated in February, 67% VE if 2nd shot in March, 75% if vaccinated in April. Partly also age effect—but still bad.
Quote:
3) I’m trying to find good things in the report—the 88% efficacy against hospitalization and 91% VE for severe #COVID19 death is good. But it is much weaker than the 93% reported 2 weeks ago for hospitalization, and 98% from May.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jul 23, 2021, 09:02 PM   #6370
Quickstrike
Verification Required.

Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

88% efficacy against hospitalization

16% effectiveness against transmission

That is why it is important for everyone to get vaccinated..
Quickstrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2021, 09:06 PM   #6371
pax
Rage3D Spammer

I was second shoted in early Feb. Ill be seeking a booster next week.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jul 23, 2021, 10:33 PM   #6372
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Israel releasing a report. Must be credible.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2021, 08:17 AM   #6373
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapeshifter View Post
test results came back, negative!

still sick as a dog, and I have no idea how I would have caught a flu or whatever the fudge this is with all the measures taken to try and avoid covid which is insanely more infectious and then a cold/flu manages to slip by.

Supposed to keep an eye on my symptoms and if they get worse get re-tested in case of a false negative.
It turns out that being in isolation for a year and not being exposed to other disease may cause our immunity to them to dwindle. As a result, we may be more susceptible to any colds, flus, etc. that we are exposed to.

https://www.statnews.com/2021/02/23/...arch-suggests/

Recently my 2 year old niece exposed my whole family to some sort of cold. Wasn't bad, but it took everyone down. My niece spends a fair amount of time at my house being watched by my Grandma, so we were all thoroughly exposed.

My sister took her to a neighbor's party where they had a bounce house. That's the only place we can think she picked it up. The family was supposedly vaccinated and it was all outside so it seemed safe, but it still serves as something of a wake up call. It wasn't COVID, but it could have been.

With this experience and delta now spreading, we're going back to a higher level of watchfulness, especially since my niece can't get vaccinated yet.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2021, 08:23 AM   #6374
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I refused to take my son to many birthdays since start of 2021 because I am not a ****ing moron like the people sending invites to such parties for unvaccinated children.
Old Jul 24, 2021, 03:07 PM   #6375
xCLAVEx
FYI FTP BGI BOYB

xCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird sings

First shot down (Pfizer). Was pretty quick too as I just walked into a wal-greens, signed some papers, and the pharmacist came out and jabbed me.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

"It's often not your fault if you have problems, but it is your responsibility to do something about them".
Old Jul 24, 2021, 03:16 PM   #6376
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
First shot down (Pfizer). Was pretty quick too as I just walked into a wal-greens, signed some papers, and the pharmacist came out and jabbed me.
Yes, super easy. Glad you did it. Side effects are usually next day. But, they don't last long. Since you already had the Covid, maybe there won't be as much as people that had no antibodies to start with
Old Jul 24, 2021, 05:15 PM   #6377
Pr3tty F1y
Radeon Arctic Islands

Pr3tty F1y once held a door open for a complete strangerPr3tty F1y once held a door open for a complete strangerPr3tty F1y once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:

My Pfizer side effects:
1st dose - Mildly sore arm, started over night. Skin sensitive to touch, resolved within 18 hours of onset.
2nd dose - Arm was sore again, but I can only describe the muscle ache as if I was tin man and my joints weren't oiled. I otherwise felt great, I was in good mood - it's just every joint lightly ached, even between the bones of my feet. Weird is the only way I can describe it and then it resolved by the next day. I was actually a bit panicked that something may have went wrong with the injection as I didn't get arm soreness overnight, but then body aches kicked in

Some folks get worse (but not much) and some folks get nothing.
Pr3tty F1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2021, 07:03 PM   #6378
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

https://www.psypost.org/2021/07/larg...lligence-61577

Large study finds COVID-19 is linked to a substantial drop in intelligence

Quote:
The level of cognitive underperformance was also associated with the level of illness severity, with those who were hospitalized on a ventilator showing the greatest deficits. The observed deficit for COVID-19 patients who had been put on a ventilator equated to a 7-point drop in IQ. The deficit was even larger than the deficits observed for individuals who had previously suffered a stroke and who reported learning disabilities.
yikes

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2021, 09:16 PM   #6379
Greasy
ODI

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
https://www.psypost.org/2021/07/larg...lligence-61577

Large study finds COVID-19 is linked to a substantial drop in intelligence

yikes

Most people are ****ing morons...

Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2021, 10:08 PM   #6380
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
Most people are ****ing morons...

that's the problem, a 7 point IQ drop for a genius would suck, for a moron it's devastating.

It could be the difference from being able to change and feed themselves

Old Jul 25, 2021, 12:50 AM   #6381
Nagorak

Nagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwards

Quote:
that's the problem, a 7 point IQ drop for a genius would suck, for a moron it's devastating.

It could be the difference from being able to change and feed themselves
A genius would probably notice the difference more.
Old Jul 25, 2021, 02:54 AM   #6382
KAC

I had a 7 point drop since I joined the forums. My original IQ was around 150 mark.
Old Jul 25, 2021, 04:00 AM   #6383
xCLAVEx
FYI FTP BGI BOYB

So I have the typical sore arm that got more sore over time, but what I didn't expect is out of nowhere I got violent shivers. It only lasted two minutes, but I was shaking so hard I dropped a remote control to an A/C unit that I was trying to turn off. Once the shivering subsided, I was winded...felt like I had run a marathon at full speed, but I hadn't. I was out of breath for about 5 minutes (likely caused by the shaking).

Yikes.

~George Carlin

Old Jul 25, 2021, 04:33 AM   #6384
Nagorak

I had general feeling of tiredness/weakness and also felt chilled and feverish at times on the day after the second shot.

If you've already been exposed to COVID then maybe your first shot will act more like the second, but I'd guess the second shot shouldn't be much worse than the first. It should pass relatively quickly though.
Old Jul 25, 2021, 12:34 PM   #6385
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Interesting read on the latest 'gamma' variant. Looks like vaccines still work well.

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/27/10/21-1427_article

Quote:
The overall attack rate was 54.5% (24/44); 87% were symptomatic, 65% with fever, and 22.6% with dyspnea. No clinically severe COVID-19 (1) was observed, and no patient was hospitalized.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jul 25, 2021, 12:41 PM   #6386
Pr3tty F1y
Radeon Arctic Islands

Pr3tty F1y once held a door open for a complete strangerPr3tty F1y once held a door open for a complete strangerPr3tty F1y once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
So I have the typical sore arm that got more sore over time, but what I didn't expect is out of nowhere I got violent shivers. It only lasted two minutes, but I was shaking so hard I dropped a remote control to an A/C unit that I was trying to turn off. Once the shivering subsided, I was winded...felt like I had run a marathon at full speed, but I hadn't. I was out of breath for about 5 minutes (likely caused by the shaking).

Yikes.
As a person with Celiac Disease (i.e., I can't eat gluten - so I'm not gluten free for bs "health reasons" - just no wheat/barley/rye) that's an immune response I'm familiar with. If I'm stupid and I eat food that has been cross-fried (so french fries in a deep fryer that had something with breading on it - which is 99% of them), that's what I get. Don't know why fried foods make it the worst, but I literally am laid out on the couch shivering. The immune system works in (unfortunately) mysterious ways.
Pr3tty F1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2021, 03:53 PM   #6387
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:

Yikes.
Guess that means your body is producing even more antibodies. Fever and chills means its working!
Old Jul 25, 2021, 06:31 PM   #6388
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

I'm improving, starting to cough up all the crap in my lungs. can taste things again as well.

appetite coming back as well. Lost roughly 6 lbs from all of this.

Old Jul 26, 2021, 12:44 AM   #6389
xCLAVEx
FYI FTP BGI BOYB

Holy christ that was a rough 12 hours. Massive body aches, fever, worst headache ever, nausea, it was like I had covid again only without the coughing and smell loss.

And I'm being told the second shot is worse? Jesus...

~George Carlin

Old Jul 26, 2021, 12:56 AM   #6390
GravY
Rage3D Spammer

GravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Holy christ that was a rough 12 hours. Massive body aches, fever, worst headache ever, nausea, it was like I had covid again only without the coughing and smell loss.

And I'm being told the second shot is worse? Jesus...
Yup. First vaccine for me came with mild symptoms. The second knocked me on my ass for 3 days.
"Yes, but God has the right to get away with anything. Shoot animals, make ugly women, allow the existence of religious nuts, and watch liederhosen-wearing midget poodle-licking pornography. God's a sick bastard." - OzzieBloke

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
GravY is offline   Reply With Quote