Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Nov 6, 2021, 10:01 PM   #7561
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
12Bass
Quantum Bleep

12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Has Fauci lost weight? He looks thinner and younger than I remember....
Old Nov 6, 2021, 10:13 PM   #7562
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwards

I agree with thinner, but not with younger.
Crawdaddy79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2021, 10:45 PM   #7563
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

If I were him, I'd be funneling some of that funding into secret de-aging research. If at some point you start noticing him looking like he's in better shape, you'll know where your tax dollars have been going.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 6, 2021, 10:56 PM   #7564
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
If I were him, I'd be funneling some of that funding into secret de-aging research. If at some point you start noticing him looking like he's in better shape, you'll know where your tax dollars have been going.
This is where you don't understand. He is actually 330 years old.
Crawdaddy79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2021, 01:22 PM   #7565
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Not going to lie, anti-vaxxers are getting a little bit into my head and I'm watching my son like a hawk.
I contacted his school teacher to also keep an eye on him and send him to the nurse at any sign of discomfort.
I also scheduled him for a doctor's check up this Wednesday to make sure everything is ok.
My kids are my insides and I can't go on living if, God forbids, any harms befalls them
Java Cool Dude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2021, 03:14 PM   #7566
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel

I got both my kids vaccinated last Friday. Found the first center with shots available.

No side effects all weekend.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2021, 05:25 PM   #7567
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Lost a old friend of mine today. Fool would not get vaccinated and it cost him his life. It's insane.
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2021, 05:44 PM   #7568
Jay20016

Jay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytprice View Post
Lost a old friend of mine today. Fool would not get vaccinated and it cost him his life. It's insane.

"Don’t waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind. The race is long and, in the end, it’s only with yourself."
Jay20016 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2021, 06:12 PM   #7569
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Sorry kyt
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2021, 06:15 PM   #7570
Greasy
ODI

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Sorry for your loss man. Sad he had to learn the hard way.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2021, 06:15 PM   #7571
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Damn man. My condolences

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2021, 06:30 PM   #7572
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Crap, when will it end... sorry kt.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2021, 06:35 PM   #7573
dodger
Doggy

dodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Condolences.
dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2021, 07:40 PM   #7574
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Damn... condolences.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2021, 01:06 AM   #7575
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird sings

There are two big lessons that I take coming out of this pandemic:

#1: We are all in this **** together. Whenever I go into a restaurant or fast food place where a bunch of workers are running around sweating in masks for most likely minimum wage. I tip 20-30% regardless of service. It's a small way to pay it forward.

#2: The pandemic gave people an opportunity to raise their voice and loudly proclaim: "I don't give a **** about anyone but myself." I was surprised how many people are like this. But, I am glad they came forward as it made it easier to exorcise them from my life.
SD-[Inc] is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2021, 01:52 AM   #7576
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Sorry man.
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2021, 08:59 AM   #7577
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel

Damn sorry to hear that and my sincerest condolences.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2021, 02:09 PM   #7578
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Thanks guys
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2021, 09:17 AM   #7579
huskylord
Radeon Arctic Islands

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Sorry Kytprice....goddam politics getting in the way of health...things are so f'ed up when this kind of stuff is going on.
Old Nov 11, 2021, 02:06 AM   #7580
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

we've all heard of people who've caught covid and got really sick, then begging to get vaccinated, but well, that's not how it works.

Still it's tough to lose someone, even more so if it would've been avoidable.

Sorry to hear about your loss, Kyt.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2021, 11:25 AM   #7581
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

they got two pill treatments now and being used in other countries

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-...ll-2021-11-09/

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...89-2021-11-05/

and we are spending billions buying them why are they not using them

Sorry Kytprice

my uncle went in 3 days with it and was unvaccinated and a 94 year old ww2 vet with dementia
why the VA let him refuse and not call my dad his power of attorney medical and financial i don't know or find out now
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2021, 12:07 PM   #7582
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
they got two pill treatments now and being used in other countries

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-...ll-2021-11-09/

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...89-2021-11-05/

and we are spending billions buying them why are they not using them

Sorry Kytprice

my uncle went in 3 days with it and was unvaccinated and a 94 year old ww2 vet with dementia
why the VA let him refuse and not call my dad his power of attorney medical and financial i don't know or find out now
Is there any benefit to the Merck's pills when Pfizer's is that much better?!
Old Nov 11, 2021, 02:47 PM   #7583
dodger
Doggy

dodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude View Post
Is there any benefit to the Merck's pills when Pfizer's is that much better?!
I think it might be they want multiple suppliers in case one of them has production problems like the JNJ vax had early on.
dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2021, 03:39 PM   #7584
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird sings

The new treatment pills are a double edged sword. Those that are already vaccine hesitant will take this news and harden their views. This will cause the spread of the virus to continue killing vulnerable people still. The pill is not a 100% cure. A lower percentage will die. But if the virus continues to spread, people will die. The only way to end the deaths is to end the virus.
SD-[Inc] is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2021, 03:58 PM   #7585
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

The vaccine is not a 100% cure either.

I don't know much about the treatment pill, but if there's an alternative to the vaccine, that is a good thing - it'll give people who do not want the vaccine a way around it.

The vaccine has not halted the spread of the virus, and there are plenty of vulnerable people incapable of getting it. Treatment pills that can help people survive the virus are a much needed solution.

You can't end the virus. That ship sailed over a year ago.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2021, 04:40 PM   #7586
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
The vaccine is not a 100% cure either.

I don't know much about the treatment pill, but if there's an alternative to the vaccine, that is a good thing - it'll give people who do not want the vaccine a way around it.

The vaccine has not halted the spread of the virus, and there are plenty of vulnerable people incapable of getting it. Treatment pills that can help people survive the virus are a much needed solution.

You can't end the virus. That ship sailed over a year ago.

The vaccine is not a 1% cure
you can still get it and can then spread just as much as the unvaxxed and maybe more so as if you are vaccinated you are more likely to be asymptomatic and still spread it

the only thing the vaccine does is stop you from getting very sick with it 90% of the time

i don't care about the unvaxxed it is their life .

and That ship sailed when it left wuhan .

Last edited by bill dennison : Nov 11, 2021 at 04:48 PM.
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2021, 05:14 PM   #7587
xCLAVEx
FYI FTP BGI BOYB

xCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
The vaccine is not a 1% cure
you can still get it and can then spread just as much as the unvaxxed and maybe more so as if you are vaccinated you are more likely to be asymptomatic and still spread it

the only thing the vaccine does is stop you from getting very sick with it 90% of the time

i don't care about the unvaxxed it is their life .

and That ship sailed when it left wuhan .
Agreed. It does not prevent the spread of the virus. That narrative is false and needs to stop. The vaccine is only good for helping survivability. Still good to have, but it will not stop the spread of the virus.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

"A man moaning in a pr0n sounds like a cow with a kidney stone."

"It's often not your fault if you have problems, but it is your responsibility to do something about them".
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2021, 05:17 PM   #7588
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Vaccines reduce but not eliminate the spread of COVID, even the more contagious Delta variant:
https://www.newscientist.com/article...re-vaccinated/
Publishing date is 23 October 2021
Old Nov 11, 2021, 05:41 PM   #7589
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude View Post
Vaccines reduce but not eliminate the spread of COVID, even the more contagious Delta variant:
https://www.newscientist.com/article...re-vaccinated/
Publishing date is 23 October 2021
I'm sorry, but the study that article references is not a peer-reviewed study. If the study went the other way, I'm sure you'd throw it out for that very reason.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2021, 06:30 PM   #7590
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
If the study went the other way, I'm sure you'd throw it out for that very reason.
You would assume that and you would be wrong; when it comes to COVID, too many "knowns" have changed in the past two years to consider anything static.