Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Nov 27, 2021, 08:00 PM   #7801
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Greasy
ODI

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Well there's no point in even trying to do something like that here in the States. Thousands pour into our southern border daily. The banning of flights from Africa won't do squat.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2021, 09:15 PM   #7802
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
Well there's no point in even trying to do something like that here in the States. Thousands pour into our southern border daily. The banning of flights from Africa won't do squat.
You say that like it's only a problem that the US has. Other nations have that issue as well. Especially the European ones. If someone wants to go from one country to another bad enough there isn't much stopping them.
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2021, 09:31 PM   #7803
Greasy
ODI

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post
You say that like it's only a problem that the US has. Other nations have that issue as well. Especially the European ones. If someone wants to go from one country to another bad enough there isn't much stopping them.
That's my point. Ban flights from there, they go to a country that isn't. I mean it might slow it down a bit, but it's coming here either way.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 27, 2021, 09:40 PM   #7804
12Bass
Quantum Bleep

12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
That's my point. Ban flights from there, they go to a country that isn't. I mean it might slow it down a bit, but it's coming here either way.
Inevitably, perhaps, but it may be prudent to delay arrival somewhat so we can learn more about it beforehand. If it turns out to be even more infectious than Delta, that might cause a surge that overwhelms health care systems, so it seems reasonable to want to take some time to do more research and preparation rather than just open the floodgates and hope and pray for the best.
Old Nov 27, 2021, 09:50 PM   #7805
Greasy
ODI

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Bass View Post
Inevitably, perhaps, but it may be prudent to delay arrival somewhat so we can learn more about it beforehand. If it turns out to be even more infectious than Delta, that might cause a surge that overwhelms health care systems, so it seems reasonable to want to take some time to do more research and preparation rather than just open the floodgates and hope and pray for the best.
It's probably already here, but I agree any time we have might be helpful. Not like it will make any difference though. Folks that don't want the shot aren't going to get it, so what can they do other than lock downs? Nobody wants those so, we'll probably just roll with it. Also do the current vaccines even work against it. We'll know in a few weeks. Both mRNA companies said 100 days to a new version of their shots. Make that 3-5 months before it's available. Good times ahead if this is a nasty one.
Old Nov 27, 2021, 10:40 PM   #7806
Jay20016

Jay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
So, all of those people from the banned flights are hoping to instead fly into Mexico, hit the trail with a coyote, risk life and limb and cross the border to circumvent it?

And, theoretically, we could end COVID in America if we vacuum sealed our borders? The only reason we have cases is because of others coming over the southern border?

"Don’t waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind. The race is long and, in the end, it’s only with yourself."
Jay20016 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2021, 11:00 PM   #7807
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
Milder than delta but more contagious so it displaces it might help at this point.
Im gonna have to do a double take on that. While a more contagious and milder covid 19 might seem a way to spread immunity more safely than previous versions of the pathogen it also increases the reservoir. The danger is not something that kills us all its something that kills or disables enough of us to bring society to its knees.

Omicron for now followed by the next letter of the greek alphabet where an equally more contagious than delta but this time more infectious gets the upper hand.

So the vaccine remains the best way to go about this.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2021, 11:39 PM   #7808
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

“Young people, in their 20s to just over their late 30s, are coming in with moderate to severe disease, some needing intensive care. About 65% are not vaccinated and most of the rest are only half-vaccinated,” said Mathivha. “I’m worried that as the numbers go up, the public health care facilities will become overwhelmed.
https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/n...lowTwt_LABrand
Java Cool Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2021, 12:34 AM   #7809
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

**** guess that was a too early guesstimate... I wonder if the recent numbers are a mix of delta and omicron tho.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Nov 28, 2021, 08:14 AM   #7810
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay20016 View Post
So, all of those people from the banned flights are hoping to instead fly into Mexico, hit the trail with a coyote, risk life and limb and cross the border to circumvent it?

And, theoretically, we could end COVID in America if we vacuum sealed our borders? The only reason we have cases is because of others coming over the southern border?
Right as they don't fly to Canada.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2021, 08:45 AM   #7811
Greasy
ODI

Quote:
**** guess that was a too early guesstimate... I wonder if the recent numbers are a mix of delta and omicron tho.
My guess is Delta. It's possible that homicron is already here though. I'm trying not to get overly hopeful of those mild system reports I've read.
Old Nov 28, 2021, 08:54 AM   #7812
Higgy10
Radeon Arctic Islands

Higgy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Right as they don't fly to Canada.
its most likely easier to risk crossing the mexican border with a coyote than trying to walk(or dingy) across the canadian border in the winter.
Higgy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2021, 12:40 PM   #7813
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Im gonna have to do a double take on that. While a more contagious and milder covid 19 might seem a way to spread immunity more safely than previous versions of the pathogen it also increases the reservoir. The danger is not something that kills us all its something that kills or disables enough of us to bring society to its knees.

Omicron for now followed by the next letter of the greek alphabet where an equally more contagious than delta but this time more infectious gets the upper hand.

So the vaccine remains the best way to go about this.
The trajectory is expected. The virus will almost certainly mutate to be more virulent, as that's an advantage for it, while also growing less deadly, as killing your host is a disadvantage.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2021, 01:02 PM   #7814
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
The trajectory is expected. The virus will almost certainly mutate to be more virulent, as that's an advantage for it, while also growing less deadly, as killing your host is a disadvantage.
Or making one too sick as they would isolate while ignoring it if it was a mild flu. But a pathogen that burns itself out by being too deadly is still possible and that burn out can take enough of us out to matter.

I see that possibility due to the size of the reservoir. If it was a small localized reservoir like ebola it might not be that scary.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Nov 28, 2021, 04:16 PM   #7815
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Or making one too sick as they would isolate while ignoring it if it was a mild flu. But a pathogen that burns itself out by being too deadly is still possible and that burn out can take enough of us out to matter.

I see that possibility due to the size of the reservoir. If it was a small localized reservoir like ebola it might not be that scary.
Well on a small time horizon, any kind of outcome is possible. On a timeline of decades or centuries though, it's practically guaranteed that Covid will remain super transmissible, but settle into nearly zero lethality. That's basically what happened with the flu... there's still new flu variants every year, but we don't worry about high fatality variants popping up. We'll reach equilibrium eventually.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2021, 08:16 AM   #7816
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Any gay sporting the new virus? How’s it like?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2021, 08:18 AM   #7817
Greasy
ODI

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
You first!
Old Nov 29, 2021, 08:33 AM   #7818
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Its so bad it requires the power of Optimus Prime to eliminate it.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2021, 08:37 AM   #7819
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude View Post
Wouldn't it be hilarious if the end of the covid pandemic was at the hands of the new, non-lethal but more contagious variant?
life.....finds a way!
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
Old Nov 29, 2021, 11:21 AM   #7820
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Ive been boosted with moderna, started with Phizer, going for JJ next!
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2021, 11:25 AM   #7821
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Omicron laughs at your boost!

yoz
Old Nov 29, 2021, 11:29 AM   #7822
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
dafuq?
Old Nov 29, 2021, 11:32 AM   #7823
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Omicron laughs at your boost!
Omi is going to get really confused and die!
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2021, 12:05 PM   #7824
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Omi is going to get really confused and die!
Don't I wish!

yoz
Old Nov 29, 2021, 06:59 PM   #7825
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...-restrictions/

Japan to bar all new foreign visitors as omicron fears grow

Quote:
The government announced Monday that it will ban all incoming foreign travelers for one month effective Tuesday in an effort to prevent the omicron variant from spreading domestically.

New restrictions will encompass all new entries — including foreign exchange students, interns and those traveling for business — from every country in the world.

The entry ban will not affect Japanese nationals or foreign residents returning to the country, Prime Minister Fumio Kishida said, but those returning from designated countries where the variant has been reported will need to isolate at a government-designated facility for three to 10 days.

“This is a preventative, emergency measure to avoid a worst-case scenario,” Kishida told reporters Monday afternoon.

“Research is needed to determine how contagious the omicron variant is globally, and whether vaccines are still effective in preventing transmission or severe symptoms,” he said. “It’s crucial that we respond to the situation quickly and flexibly.”

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2021, 08:51 PM   #7826
KAC

Let’s hope the research tells us what it isn’t in a couple of weeks.
Old Nov 29, 2021, 09:02 PM   #7827
MangaSpawn64
( o Y o )

MangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Both kids got their first dose last saturday... kinda glad seeing that omicron variant rearing its head.

One school I work at closed for 2 weeks. Good thing I didn't go there last week

It's like unicorns vomiting chocolate rainbows all over me as I float through a lollipop garden on a magic carpet.

"Yes, but God has the right to get away with anything. Shoot animals, make ugly women, allow the existence of religious nuts, and watch liederhosen-wearing midget poodle-licking pornography. God's a sick bastard." - OzzieBloke

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes. ;-)

God, give us grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, courage to change the things which should be changed, and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other.
MangaSpawn64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2021, 08:34 AM   #7828
huskylord
Radeon Arctic Islands

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Moribus coming to a theatre near you
Old Nov 30, 2021, 08:40 AM   #7829
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Quote:
Let’s hope the research tells us what it isn’t in a couple of weeks.
Im just gonna jump onto Facebook and do that research myself!
I'll let you know in a few hours!
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
Old Nov 30, 2021, 09:56 AM   #7830
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquach View Post
Im just gonna jump onto Facebook and do that research myself!
I'll let you know in a few hours!
save your time and just throw a bunch of dices, the result will be even better than any "research" you could achieve on facebook

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote