Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Nov 6, 2021, 07:33 AM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Ok thanks.
I'm trying to get more ETH and BTC. Been holding for 2-3 years.

Got some other coins too. Go and check https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl2...dR_kbqyqd2klIA

I have been watching some of his videos and its good stuff. Pure facts news etc. Not some random youtubers crap ...
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2021, 11:36 AM   #62
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Shib is also helping Ethereum, and is the 3rd highest Ethereum Burner.
Old Nov 6, 2021, 09:30 PM   #63
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
SHIB not going so well now
Buy that dip -- perfect opportunity to grab more shitcoin shib and eth.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 8, 2021, 08:43 PM   #64
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

This is tempting me to take a stab at throwing money at some trashcoins and see what happens (namely dogecoin and the shibacoin....might try to find something from the list of memecoin which i can guess could be a one hit wonder).

Because theres no way in hell i can afford to get involved with bitcoin and etherium.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2021, 08:55 PM   #65
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Its not the amount its how much they can gain. If you think BTC goes up another 10x well you get 10x whatever how much you can buy. But if you want 100x or more well you typically have to be in early on new coins. Hype can drive that but utility too so Id mix the 2 and not just throw money at one side or just one coin.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2021, 09:14 PM   #66
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I bought 3.5 Sol. Going to be buying some coin today. Putting in 15K for now.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2021, 04:57 AM   #67
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
I bought 3.5 Sol. Going to be buying some coin today. Putting in 15K for now.
Noice...
Old Nov 9, 2021, 09:56 AM   #68
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

**** crypto.. NVDA is going to the moon!!
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2021, 10:11 AM   #69
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Thats a good point actually you should own way more stock than crypto.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Nov 9, 2021, 11:07 AM   #70
luxor
Mendoza

luxor is still being judged by the masses

I'm not touching crypto. That boat has sailed and I missed it. This feels so much like the .com bubble of the late 90s early 2000.
luxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2021, 03:27 PM   #71
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxor View Post
I'm not touching crypto. That boat has sailed and I missed it. This feels so much like the .com bubble of the late 90s early 2000.
You are not too late dude. I see the prediction 2030 is going to be where Cryptos are then main stream.

People are still making $$$ today... and it's still reaching ATH.
Old Nov 9, 2021, 03:42 PM   #72
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
You are not too late dude. I see the prediction 2030 is going to be where Cryptos are then main stream.

People are still making $$$ today... and it's still reaching ATH.
I have no idea about mainstream, when or which one(s) but I started playing with memecoins (and a little BTC and ADA) about a year ago and have almost tripled my money at a couple of points.

I’m still not a man anyone would want to get advice from, but I’m still making money, so that’s something. Just not the amount I want to make. Yet.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2021, 09:37 PM   #73
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
I have no idea about mainstream, when or which one(s) but I started playing with memecoins (and a little BTC and ADA) about a year ago and have almost tripled my money at a couple of points.

I’m still not a man anyone would want to get advice from, but I’m still making money, so that’s something. Just not the amount I want to make. Yet.
Noice! Yea i don't know if main stream was the correct term.. but then Cryptos would be "old news"

Alt coins etc is where you can make big money and take winnings. I take my winnings and put into BTC. Its climbing long term ...
Old Nov 9, 2021, 09:43 PM   #74
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

As always got in at the priciest of times.

Bought some BTC, SOL, 1 ETH, XRP and ADA. I have already lost 250$ doing this.
Old Nov 9, 2021, 09:47 PM   #75
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Ya wait for dips or hold. We are ath or nearly so for a lot of top crypto right now.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Nov 10, 2021, 06:11 AM   #76
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Quote:

Welcome to Crypto world.. when you buy it dips.

And then you buy the dips.

But seriously.. just hodl. Nothing else. ETH is going to explode ...
Old Nov 10, 2021, 07:12 AM   #77
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Noice! Yea i don't know if main stream was the correct term.. but then Cryptos would be "old news"

Alt coins etc is where you can make big money and take winnings. I take my winnings and put into BTC. Its climbing long term ...
I was explaining that I want to convert profits to BTC to my wife last night. We don’t know if it will work out the way we want, but if we don’t try we don’t make anything And if BTC hits what people are projecting it will…that would be really nice.

Best of fortune to you Sundance
Old Nov 10, 2021, 07:56 AM   #78
MaxSt
Radeon Arctic Islands

MaxSt knows why the caged bird singsMaxSt knows why the caged bird singsMaxSt knows why the caged bird singsMaxSt knows why the caged bird singsMaxSt knows why the caged bird sings

BTC is still approximately doubling every year or so (i'm in since 2011 so far so good).

There is a chance it's still early. Like buying Amazon/Microsoft stock in 2002 kind of early.

Speaking of stocks, NASDAQ did 2x in 2 years (6400->12800 during [2019...2020] period) which isn't bad either...
MaxSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2021, 07:58 AM   #79
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
I was explaining that I want to convert profits to BTC to my wife last night. We don’t know if it will work out the way we want, but if we don’t try we don’t make anything And if BTC hits what people are projecting it will…that would be really nice.

Best of fortune to you Sundance
Same!! May you swim in BTC !
Old Nov 10, 2021, 08:24 AM   #80
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Same!! May you swim in BTC !
Old Nov 10, 2021, 11:37 AM   #81
KAC

Well I am in with 15K. Hoping to be a millionaire in 10 years and just showing the finger to the planet.
Old Nov 10, 2021, 11:52 AM   #82
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchAMG View Post
Buy that dip -- perfect opportunity to grab more shitcoin shib and eth.
I would but the dip is ongoing
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2021, 01:51 PM   #83
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Quote:

Remember to Stake your goods. Can get some extra $$ from it.
Old Nov 10, 2021, 01:53 PM   #84
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Entire market is having a bad day due to the Fed announcing inflation is occurring a lot faster than they thought
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2021, 06:27 PM   #85
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Entire market is having a bad day due to the Fed announcing inflation is occurring a lot faster than they thought
yea..red all over..
Old Nov 10, 2021, 08:42 PM   #86
KAC

Yup went up by 250. Now 650 down. Did stake my SOL and ADA for 30 days to see what’s up.
Old Nov 10, 2021, 11:30 PM   #87
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Cryptos are more wild than anything..
Old Nov 11, 2021, 12:27 AM   #88
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Well I just pumped in $500 into this. I'm sure it's past its peak, but we'll see what happens. Geez though, if it goes up to 1 cent I'll be rich!

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2021, 09:19 AM   #89
pax
Rage3D Spammer

500$ all on shib? I spread it around myself mostly 100-200$ on alts. I could stand to play 500$ on one coin but then couldnt buy as many diff coins.

So far got doge, shib, stellar, ripple, amp, and a limit buy on ada.

And looking for some more dips in all the wrong places...

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Nov 11, 2021, 04:03 PM   #90
Notbilly
mildly dystopian

Notbilly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNotbilly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I saw an article (from Motley Fool) saying that 10 mega-whales hold 64% of all Shiba tokens. Seems like the only ones that are going to get rich off of it are those guys, right?

Last edited by Notbilly : Nov 11, 2021 at 04:05 PM. Reason: upated percentage to reflect 11/10 data from coinmarketcap.com)
Notbilly is offline   Reply With Quote