Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Apr 14, 2022, 02:55 AM   #1081
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Console King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post

Dice is done with 2042 as soon as they fulfill their season pass obligations.
100%. This game ain't going no where. This is it, what you see is what you get aside from a few bug fixes and a couple maps, skins, and weapons.

That said I secretly like it LoL. It's a crap game with weak content but it's fun. There's not many good crossplay games to play with console friends, but this is good in a squad of mates. Plus no one good plays it so I top score every second round.. Ha
Old Apr 15, 2022, 07:48 AM   #1082
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

They fix 400 things and will break 300 more.

I'm still playing this. Since they denied my refund the cheapskate side (yes, it does exist ragers) of me refuses to let it go until I get my $100 out of it.

It's more fun earlier in the evening and on weekends when there are fewer bots in the servers. Later in the evening on weeknights servers often start matches with at least 50% bots. Half way through the round that is less of an issue as more humans have joined.

AMD Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570+ WiFi
MSI 3090Ti Suprim X
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2022, 08:05 AM   #1083
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Default Almost everyone at DICE working on 2042 fixes?

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 16, 2022, 06:46 PM   #1084
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Took em 6 months to fix hovercraft climbing up walls. Classic DICE, moving slower than a snail.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2022, 09:02 AM   #1085
Riptide

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I've never actually seen that happen fwiw. And I'm a level 88 and have 104 hours in it. Tons of conquest and breakthrough.

AMD Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570+ WiFi
MSI 3090Ti Suprim X
Old Apr 18, 2022, 11:35 AM   #1086
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

yoz
Old Apr 18, 2022, 11:45 AM   #1087
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Fix the maps, relaunch the game.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2022, 11:46 AM   #1088
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Fix the maps, relaunch the game.
Game is dead, Jim.

yoz
Old Apr 18, 2022, 11:51 AM   #1089
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Game is dead, Jim.
I know, they need some PR points though, abandoning three games in a row is not a good look.
Old Apr 18, 2022, 12:01 PM   #1090
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
I know, they need some PR points though, abandoning three games in a row is not a good look.
, RIP Dice

yoz
Old Apr 19, 2022, 05:41 AM   #1091
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Hahaha Demo I took you out from the roof and T bagged ya.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2022, 07:24 AM   #1092
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
ROFL

yoz
Old Apr 19, 2022, 08:38 AM   #1093
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Onya buddy

Gameplay feels more polished but really this is how it should have been released. Maps still suck for the most part. Less attack vehicles is definitely better.
Old Apr 19, 2022, 01:23 PM   #1094
Riptide

The murder machine that is the Bolte needs a big nerf. The thing is just ridiculous. Is this a wargame or a crash up derby? I see they did try and make the gunner position easier to target.

It should only take (2) RPG to take out a Bolte. Not 3. And usually it takes 3.

AMD Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570+ WiFi
MSI 3090Ti Suprim X
Old Apr 19, 2022, 07:03 PM   #1095
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Played 3 rounds last night using DLDSR 4K, game was smooth, felt nice to play and also seemed like there were noticeable gameplay improvements however I can’t tell you what has improved since I put this down for months.
Old Apr 20, 2022, 12:18 PM   #1096
acroig
Troll SMod

yoz
Old Apr 28, 2022, 06:50 AM   #1097
Riptide

Played a round of breakthrough 128 recently and team lost by 2 tickets. Was a breaker... Ended up high on the scoreboard though.

K30 is insanely effective close in.

AMD Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570+ WiFi
MSI 3090Ti Suprim X
Old Apr 28, 2022, 06:57 AM   #1098
Megaman
Packing heat!

Sat directly under a hovering helicopter and could barely hear it. The audio in this sucks balls. Nothing like Bf 3/4/V.

The cringe comments are also cringing me too much I look like I aged another 15 years.

Just plain ****.
Old Apr 28, 2022, 07:11 AM   #1099
demo
space cadet

Sound is OK for me, I can hear directional audio just fine.

On another note, BFtracker now works for this title.

Small clip - my mate (on PS5 mind you) takes out the #1 chopper pilot in the world. That's me on the right about to get smashed by the chopper when my mate saves me.. heheh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq06Z_2NAIw
Old Apr 28, 2022, 08:54 AM   #1100
Riptide

He hit that chopper with an RGB? I'd like to see him do that 5x in a row lol good luck.

Nice though. Little birds, when effectively wielded, are a total nuisance in this game just like they were in previous ones. I'd have to rank them even higher than the M5 Bolte as far as that goes. For an infantry man, they are a nightmare.

AMD Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570+ WiFi
MSI 3090Ti Suprim X
Old Apr 28, 2022, 09:14 AM   #1101
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
Sound is OK for me, I can hear directional audio just fine.

On another note, BFtracker now works for this title.

Small clip - my mate (on PS5 mind you) takes out the #1 chopper pilot in the world. That's me on the right about to get smashed by the chopper when my mate saves me.. heheh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq06Z_2NAIw

Theres probably like 5 chopper pilots playing the game. Not impressed.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2022, 09:25 AM   #1102
demo
space cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
He hit that chopper with an RGB? I'd like to see him do that 5x in a row lol good luck.

Nice though. Little birds, when effectively wielded, are a total nuisance in this game just like they were in previous ones. I'd have to rank them even higher than the M5 Bolte as far as that goes. For an infantry man, they are a nightmare.

Well yeh, it's a tough shot but we get a few.. But more so the fact he nailed the #2 player in the world (#1 chopper pilot) was pretty good.

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf204...ts/all/default

My friend is skilled with controller.. it's insane really. We used to play competition CS and COD4 on PC, but he switched to PS4/5 and has become a monster with controller.. I have no idea how he does it.

This is against PC players:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRmu1m9VTYs
Old Apr 28, 2022, 09:26 AM   #1103
demo
space cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Theres probably like 5 chopper pilots playing the game. Not impressed.
Old Apr 28, 2022, 09:29 AM   #1104
demo
space cadet

For reference, this guy was #1 medic in the world in BF1.. all platforms. And I was #250 for score per min. We go OK.
Old Apr 28, 2022, 09:30 AM   #1105
Mangler
PC

Dice should copy cod and let lightly armored flying vehicles get ****ED up by LMGS.
Old Apr 28, 2022, 09:41 AM   #1106
demo
space cadet

TBH they are severely OP.. they should require a gunner to fire weapons at least.
Old Apr 28, 2022, 01:43 PM   #1107
Riptide

I agree.

M5 Boltes are even worse in this game though. All you need to be able to do is take a vehicle and drive it in 2D through walls. And you basically have yourself a one man wrecking crew murder machine that takes 3 RPGs to stop.

Totally we todd ed.

AMD Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570+ WiFi
MSI 3090Ti Suprim X