Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jun 16, 2004, 08:24 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Freaky Flow
Radeon R520

Freaky Flow is still being judged by the masses

Angry Will there EVER be a patch that fixes the "lego shadows" in SC:PT?!!

Playing it makes me vomit! How could Ubi screw such an awesome game?!

I tried the 4.4 Cats and they still look blocky.

UBI!! WAKE THE **** UP!!!

*cries*
Old Jun 16, 2004, 10:02 AM   #2
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird sings

I tried the demo and those shadows really made me scratch my head. I haven't seen something that blocky since I gave up playing my Atari home system. I recently bought FarCry. I see the excellent shadows in that game and ask why SC:PT? I can only assume it's another crappy console port that I won't be buying.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2004, 06:43 PM   #3
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 is not someone to be trifled withTrunks0 is not someone to be trifled withTrunks0 is not someone to be trifled withTrunks0 is not someone to be trifled withTrunks0 is not someone to be trifled withTrunks0 is not someone to be trifled withTrunks0 is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Not UBI's fault here guys. The shadows looked perfectly fine when I was running Win98SE with the Cat 4.3's

System:
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 16, 2004, 07:17 PM   #4
treefingers1
Assistant Regional Managr

treefingers1 is still being judged by the masses

The leaked Cat 4.7s apparently fix the problem. Not only that, but there should be some sweet OpenGl performance improvements as well. Now, if only they would fix the glitchy shadows in Thief.
It works this way with prostitutes too. When they're brand new and all young and hot it's "oh, $100 for a beej" but just wait 30 years man till they're in the bargain bin and it'll only cost you $15 and the time it takes to take out her teeth.
treefingers1 is offline   Reply With Quote