Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » AMD Radeon Discussion and Support
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AMD Radeon Discussion and Support General discussion, tweaking, overclocking and technical support questions about discrete Radeon graphics products.

Old May 29, 2001, 10:12 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
93mstng

93mstng is still being judged by the masses

Default opengl & direct3d settings? How do I set these in advanced settings

I just bought my Radeon 64DDR and do not know how to set the OpenGl and Direct3D settings in windows advanced settings?please help
93mstng is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off