Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Legacy ATI Discussion and Technical Support » AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support Discussion and support forum for all of the All-In-Wonder Radeon cards, the TV-Wonder, Remote Wonder I and II, the new HDTV Wonder, and basically anything with VIVO support.

Old Sep 20, 2004, 08:12 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Toekiller
Radeon R200

Toekiller is still being judged by the masses

Default VIVO + Two Graphic Cards = Broken VIVO

Right.

Wasn't sure where to post this but I thought here, as it was the VIVO which started all of this.

I'm using my PC ( MSI Neo Plat NF3, AMD64, 1 Gig Ram, X800 Pro Vivo, ATI PCI 7000, Etc ), as my HTPC, gaming etc.

I have 3 monitors connected. 2 Via the X800 ( Iiyama 514 and Sony HS10 Projector ) and a HItachi 22" via the 7000.

My story starts here. ( Warning - Contains mild profanities )

Back to the current day. I'm still having issues.

First off...

Is it a known problem with VIVO breaking when another card is installed? I went through the ATI TV thread and no mention was made in there that I could see. VIVO works perfectly fine when I remove the 2nd Graphics card, though of course I loose the dual monitor setup.

Any idea why, when after windows has loaded my main monitor now switches off. I can only get it back after switching resolutions on it. Simple issue with current drivers?

Solutions I have to me at the moment.

Buy a dedicated HTPC. Well this was always the plan but with Meedio Essentials on my PC and a remote, I can just fire up the main when I want to view DVD's etc on the projector.

Remove the 2nd graphics card. Of course I loose my dual setup and I don't want to.

Any other idea's?

It's doing my head in. To add to all that, my new WD HD when accessed produces a loverly high pitched whine, which is audible above everything.

elp.
Toekiller is offline   Reply With Quote