Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Dec 1, 2008, 05:38 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Serotonin
Lacking details

Serotonin is still being judged by the masses

Default To those "in the know", Secret Invasion #8 ships this Thurs.

I've been disappointed by this series, it's been a long road through the summer and fall, I thought the build-up was fantastic, but I was let down that there weren't nearly as many skrull impostors as we were lead to believe through the prelude.

Regardless the final issue ships this week and the overly done, much cliched hype is "THIS IS IT!! The truly shocking conclusion to THE comic event hit of the year. And you are not prepared for what will happen in these pages. Heroes will rise, heroes will fall...and the Marvel Universe will, and we're not joking, NEVER be the same again!"

So, what do you think this ending will be?

Personally, I think Dr. Doom and Namor will take out the skrulls and a bunch of heroes at the same time. It's already been revealed that the new Dark Avengers series is really the Thunderbolts, posing as various Avengers.

I really hope something unpredictable happens that makes the time and money I put into the first 7 issues worth it all.

Thank God for DC.
Serotonin is offline   Reply With Quote