Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jan 18, 2021, 12:42 AM   #151
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Fuh-huck this game. Playing on the ps5 and this mfker crashes every 20 minutes. In the middle of a gunfight... crash. Trying to stealth kill folks... crash.

I’m shelving this POS until it’s stable. I didn’t pay $60 for bug ridden garbage. I hope the CDPR execs gets raked over the coals for this level of incompetence. I know devs don’t control the release but damn guys, this is some next level jank.
Glad I didn't buy this on a console.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2021, 12:52 AM   #152
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Glad I didn't buy this on a console.
You should be man. It’s hot garbage.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2021, 01:26 AM   #153
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Yes it was at least playable on PC and didn’t face any game breaking issues and also managed to finish it.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 18, 2021, 02:30 AM   #154
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Beat it last night. Pretty fun ride overall, but to be honest I was REALLY getting tired of the failing chip in head mechanic. It felt like Far Cry 2 all over again with the maleria problem, which I hated.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2021, 06:44 AM   #155
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
Beat it last night. Pretty fun ride overall, but to be honest I was REALLY getting tired of the failing chip in head mechanic. It felt like Far Cry 2 all over again with the maleria problem, which I hated.
I thought from the intro that's how it was going to be. For the pills in Cyberpunk, the intro was the last time those pills were seen. Not sure how far into the game I'm in.

Wouldn't surprise me if survival aspects were implemented and removed, to include taking a pill of which you have a finite supply or are super expensive. I think it might have made the game a pain to play, just like in FC2, so if so it was a good call.
Crawdaddy79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2021, 09:42 AM   #156
KAC
It might be gays!

Towards the end it is about the pills for a few times. I think the annoying part is if you play main story in succession then last 4-5 missions have you coughing up blood or taking pills.
Old Jan 18, 2021, 10:05 AM   #157
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
I thought from the intro that's how it was going to be. For the pills in Cyberpunk, the intro was the last time those pills were seen. Not sure how far into the game I'm in.

Wouldn't surprise me if survival aspects were implemented and removed, to include taking a pill of which you have a finite supply or are super expensive. I think it might have made the game a pain to play, just like in FC2, so if so it was a good call.
Towards the end (without spoiling it) the chip starts to fail more and more and it is supposed to "weaken" you, but it doesn't really it just gets more annoying. The two endings I saw (reloaded at a save to choose a different option) sucked ass though and I was like "that's it?".

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin
Old Jan 18, 2021, 11:13 AM   #158
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Yes it was at least playable on PC and didn’t face any game breaking issues and also managed to finish it.
Should have played it on intel.

Other than cars way off in the distance in the desert flying into the air and crashing back down as they spawn in (and I only saw that maybe 3 times), and a couple floating cigarettes and phones in the first week after release, it was pretty much flawless for me in 95hrs.
jimjobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2021, 11:42 AM   #159
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjobob View Post

Other than cars way off in the distance in the desert flying into the air and crashing back down as they spawn in (and I only saw that maybe 3 times), and a couple floating cigarettes and phones in the first week after release, it was pretty much flawless for me in 95hrs.
Bitch please. Stop pushing that out as if it is a thing...
Is it?
Old Jan 18, 2021, 11:42 AM   #160
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
What is that supposed to mean?
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2021, 11:54 AM   #161
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Bitch please. Stop pushing that out as if it is a thing...
Is it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
What is that supposed to mean?
KAC, you’re the one who pointed out that those playing on 10900k/9900k didn’t seem to be having as many issues.
Old Jan 18, 2021, 11:58 AM   #162
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
KAC, you’re the one who pointed out that those playing on 10900k/9900k didn’t seem to be having as many issues.
I don't think that has any basis in fact at all. At least I have never heard of an issue with AMD systems experiencing more bugs in Cyberpunk than Intel systems. Totally anecdotal.
Old Jan 18, 2021, 12:15 PM   #163
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:
I don't think that has any basis in fact at all. At least I have never heard of an issue with AMD systems experiencing more bugs in Cyberpunk than Intel systems. Totally anecdotal.
Very much so. But when he pointed it out, it did appear to be fairly accurate at least for those on this forum. Maybe you could do a poll to see how buggy it was and what CPU was in use. It wasn’t just intel though it was the higher end intel.
Old Jan 18, 2021, 12:23 PM   #164
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Very much so. But when he pointed it out, it did appear to be fairly accurate at least for those on this forum. Maybe you could do a poll to see how buggy it was and what CPU was in use. It wasn’t just intel though it was the higher end intel.
Not sure how you would even accurately quantify that though. There would be so many variables, its not like the game has one specific bug that is easily reproducible.

In such a huge open world game like this with several different locations, play styles, and upgrade paths a poll like that would be completely anecdotal. Only way you could come close to getting an accurate assessment would be if everyone voting in the poll would test out the same exact areas of the game, doing the same exact actions, and for the same amount of time.

From what I've seen and heard personally is its possible lower end systems can experience more bugs/glitches due to the game having trouble streaming in assets with lesser hardware. But a lot of bugs/glitches also happen to people who have high end hardware, and I've never seen any indication it affects Intel and AMD differently. Honestly its not worth the effort as there's little chance you would get any kind of consistent results, especially with such a small sampling of people.
Old Jan 18, 2021, 12:29 PM   #165
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

Quote:

I think the biggest problems with Cyberpunk isn't the bugs themselves. It's the lazy design and shortcuts they took. Pretty sad when all of the Watch Dogs games have a better open world than Cyberpunk. Just take a look at this list of how NPCs and AI were programmed:

Not a spoiler but list is big (from Reddit):

The AI of Cyberpunk 2077: An In-depth Look at the Worst AI in Modern Gaming

Discussion

Let's start with what CDPR told us about AI in Cyberpunk 2077:
"We've greatly enhanced our crowd and community systems to create the most believable city in any open-world game to date"
"The city streets are bustling with crowds of people from all facets of life, all living their lives, with a full day/night cycle."
(Source: https://youtu.be/vjF9GgrY9c0?t=773)
"According to new CDPR interviews, Cyberpunk 2077's new real-time AI systems will allow for incredible dynamism. Thousands of NPCs will have actual daily routines throughout Night City's six districts, including a ton of robust and varied characters with cyborg implants, unique designs and animations, and day and night cycles."
(Source: https://www.tweaktown.com/news/73048...nes/index.html)
Now let's compare these statements to what is in the game at launch:
  • No NPC Day/Night cycle. NPCs spawn and despawn outside of the player's view.
  • If an NPC is doing an action, they will do that action forever until the player moves.
  • NPCs that are not story/side quest related have one dialog reply.
  • If one NPC is assaulted, every other NPC in a large circle around the player will crouch to the floor in the same animation, even if they did not see the original assault.
  • NPCs in a car will follow a specific route. If the route is even slightly interupted, for example by your car, they will cease to move forever until you remove the obstruction.
  • NPCs in a car will not attempt to move or exit their vehicle if you assault them with bullets/another vehicle.
  • NPCs will not acknowledge the player if they run the player over with their car.
  • NPCs will not attempt to steal their vehicle back if you steal it from them.
  • NPCs will not attack you or defend themselves in any way or form, even if engaged upon with just fists.
  • Police spawn around the player's vision when the player is wanted, forever, until they attempt to hide or drive away.
  • Police to not attempt to question, warn, or arrest the player for even the smallest crime commited, for example if you bump into them or accidently enter a private area.
  • Police are incapable of driving cars and chasing the player if they drive away.
  • Police will not attack hostile targets like Gangs if they are not already doing so in an activity.
  • Police will know if the player has attacked an NPC in the middle of the badlands and spawn next to the player, without vehicles.
  • NPCs will rarely thank or acknowledge the player if they are helped by the player.
  • Scripted NPCs that have dialog will say their dialog then proceed to stand there forever. They will also repeat the same dialog if the player leaves the area and visits again later.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2021, 12:34 PM   #166
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Yep, the AI in Cyberpunk is my biggest complaint with the game. The quests, RPG mechanics, exploration, etc are all basically fine (although average at best IMO, but that's another discussion). But its the NPC and enemy AI that ruins the gameplay for me. Its just jank all day and night. Its basically why I tried to stick to stealth as much as possible during missions because that play style was least likely to have the gameplay devolve into a broken mess.

The bugs and glitches are no big deal really and just something you learn to live with, and hopefully will be eventually fixed.
Old Jan 18, 2021, 04:26 PM   #167
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

A good point actually, and quite sad.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkga...002_cyberpunk/

~George Carlin
Old Jan 18, 2021, 04:44 PM   #168
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
The bugs and glitches are no big deal really and just something you learn to live with, and hopefully will be eventually fixed.
Fervently disagree. The bugs and glitches are a huge deal. I’ve played some buggy BS on both pc and consoles but this game takes the cake. Between getting stuck (as in literally stuck in the geometry), crosshairs disappearing, crashes, etc. there’s no way they can claim proper QA was done. Spend an hour playing the game and it’s pretty damn apparent this thing was in no shape for release.

An occasional glitch or bug later in the game may be tolerable (if it’s on the list of things to be patched), but I’m still screwing around in the beginning. If you bought a new car that only ran for 20 minutes without stalling you’d be pissed. Or if your controller had to be re-paired every 20 minutes. There are no excuses for the state the game is in right now. NONE.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Old Jan 18, 2021, 04:44 PM   #169
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I still have yet to see a car falling out of the sky.
Old Jan 18, 2021, 05:53 PM   #170
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

Quote:
Fervently disagree. The bugs and glitches are a huge deal. I’ve played some buggy BS on both pc and consoles but this game takes the cake. Between getting stuck (as in literally stuck in the geometry), crosshairs disappearing, crashes, etc. there’s no way they can claim proper QA was done. Spend an hour playing the game and it’s pretty damn apparent this thing was in no shape for release.

An occasional glitch or bug later in the game may be tolerable (if it’s on the list of things to be patched), but I’m still screwing around in the beginning. If you bought a new car that only ran for 20 minutes without stalling you’d be pissed. Or if your controller had to be re-paired every 20 minutes. There are no excuses for the state the game is in right now. NONE.
I'd say Flight Sim 2020 is the only current game I can think of that is buggier than Cyberpunk. FS2020 is in a league of it's own with some of the worst bugs ever seen. It is literally an alpha product that was sold as a complete game, hell most of the autopilots didn't work or more confusingly, sometimes worked and sometimes didn't, but at least their devs are more transparent and communicate at least a little bit with the fan base. Cyberpunk devs have been too quite for the last month, not a good sign.

~George Carlin
Old Jan 18, 2021, 08:09 PM   #171
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:

You said you are playing on console though right? From what I believe the bugs are worse on the console versions.

But anyways even if they are not worse on consoles I think the tolerance threshold for bugs and glitches depends on the person. Yes, my playthrough had its fair share of annoying bugs and glitches but for the most part they were brief and did not hinder my actual gameplay task at hand, and only had one instance of a quest breaking bug that I was able to work around. Most of the time it was just stuff in the background scenery glitching out and yeah while not directly affecting what I was doing it was still immersion breaking which sucks, but I did just play around it.

I logged around 75 hours total in my playthrough and after a while I simply got used to seeing stuff break in the world occasionally. I kind of just let it go and played the game for what it was. Disappointing yes but its all stuff that can most likely be patched out. Its the poor game design decisions I am more concerned with.
Old Jan 19, 2021, 12:00 AM   #172
Eisberg
Radeon Arctic Islands

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFO View Post

Cyberpunk 2077 is actually worth it because of all the bugs and quirks. It's almost an art form in itself. Also I laughed a lot when watching this video especially when you were shot by a bunch of street thugs and ran to the police for protection, the police then becomes agitated because you are too close while the thugs are shooting in their director also hitting the them (33:52 in the video).

Cyberpunk is little like a gem like the movie "The Room". It's so filled with weird things it becomes a classic because it is so bad and the entertainment value is high because of that.
Someone should make a mod that turns the main character into a Goat, and also change the name of the game to "Goat Simulator: Cyberpunk'd", then all of the sudden all the bugs have been turned into a feature.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2021, 05:55 AM   #173
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

I like Zero Punctuation's take on it. They should lean into it and say the bugs are caused by your ocular implant. Tough to get reliable tech in 2077.
Old Jan 19, 2021, 09:08 AM   #174
koralis
Radeon 5850

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
Cyberpunk devs have been too quite for the last month, not a good sign.

That's what happens when you're in the middle of a lawsuit. Lawyers tell staff to shut the **** up. Any statements must be carefully vetted both by brass and lawyers.

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2021, 09:32 AM   #175
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:

You're playing on console which runs significantly worse and also happens to be far more buggy. Fortunately, on PC, the experience is much better on both fronts. I haven't ran into anything ground-breaking; a couple immersion breaking bugs but nothing that's made me put the game down.

I haven't had a single crash with CP'77 outside of instability from a GPU OC that the game brought to light. Sucks man, but for PC, the game is at minimum worth playing through, and at best a really fun experience.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2021, 10:36 AM   #176
kboye
9700PRO RIP

kboye can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultykboye can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Folding@home

Now now, The Room is something truly unique. Casting, music, and production values.
Old Jan 19, 2021, 12:19 PM   #177
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by kboye View Post
Now now, The Room is something truly unique. Casting, music, and production values.
Which one are we talking about 2003 or 2019?
Old Jan 19, 2021, 04:04 PM   #178
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Don't know if this has been posted yet or not. Price cuts coming in for Console versions of the game.

Quote:
Best Buy currently has the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Cyberpunk 2077 (standard disc editions) for $34.99, saving buyers $25 off the usual price. Amazon was offering it for $30, or $40 for the PC game, though they appear to have sold out.
TechSpot Link

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
EVGA 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
LG CX 48"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2021, 05:49 PM   #179
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

The game sold well at launch and through pre-orders, so its odd they would rush to do a price cut already. But I guess the hype did definitely fall off a cliff after the holidays.

They are probably trying to keep the game fresh in people's minds or something. Or just trying to stay in our good graces.
Old Jan 19, 2021, 06:06 PM   #180
Cyko
Your New Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
You're playing on console which runs significantly worse and also happens to be far more buggy. Fortunately, on PC, the experience is much better on both fronts. I haven't ran into anything ground-breaking; a couple immersion breaking bugs but nothing that's made me put the game down.

I haven't had a single crash with CP'77 outside of instability from a GPU OC that the game brought to light. Sucks man, but for PC, the game is at minimum worth playing through, and at best a really fun experience.

I know man. My point was there ideally shouldn’t be a platform which has less game breaking issues, and normally it’s the complete opposite of what’s happening now (aka pc has issues, console runs fine). The closed system of a console “should” make it easier to work with as having less variances in hardware, drivers, etc. remove a layer of complexity. Guess that’s not the case for this one.

Ultimately though, I can deal with bugs but constant crashing is a deal breaker for me - especially on a console. It’s supposed to be a simpler, frustration free experience and it’s just not.

Alpha

Omega