Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Operating Systems
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Operating Systems Discussion topics on operating systems including all iterations of Windows, Linux, MacOS, BeOS, etc.

Old Jun 14, 2021, 05:14 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
x-voodoo
Radeon R700

x-voodoo is still being judged by the masses

Default Microsoft ending Windows 10 support by 2025

So much for Windows 10 being their last OS.....

https://www.extremetech.com/computin...ows-10-by-2025
x-voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2021, 05:25 PM   #2
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Did anyone actually believe they'd never make a new version of Windows? Lol..

Good. We need to keep innovating. Sitting on Win10 for twenty years is stupid.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2021, 05:44 PM   #3
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

I always read it as if Windows 10 would be the last name change and it would evolve and change like normal otherwise.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i7 4770k @ 4.5Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 15, 2021, 04:14 AM   #4
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

next up Windows 10 ME, XP, Vista ...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2021, 05:39 AM   #5
x-voodoo
Radeon R700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
I always read it as if Windows 10 would be the last name change and it would evolve and change like normal otherwise.
That's what I thought too. Windows 10 21H1 is not the same as the original 1507 version....each release had new features/improvements.
Old Jun 16, 2021, 06:29 PM   #6
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Windows 11 will be the LAST last OS they release.

I thought the ongoing incremental upgrade routine was a decent idea, but for the forced upgrades, but I imagine it took a chunk of revenue away as people didn't have to spring for a new key every release cycle.

Who knows...1 might be better than 10...and I actually like 10 for the most part. Very few issues with it.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2021, 06:55 PM   #7
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

You make it free for Home users to upgrade and paid for Corporate & Enterprise use. Works liked a charm for Win10, don't fix what isn't broken.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i7 4770k @ 4.5Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Old Jun 17, 2021, 02:49 AM   #8
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Wait for 11 to flop and 10 will get another year or two. Windows has a bad track record after a successful OS. XP to Vista, 7 to 8, 10 to 11.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2021, 06:47 AM   #9
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

aah, the joy of windows.

As for W11 or whatever they end up calling it, we'll have to wait and see, maybe it's not that big of a turd as most of us fear.

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Old Jun 17, 2021, 07:32 AM   #10
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Those early leaks is just win 10 with more uneven UI updates. I'll just wait until the announcement before I pass judgement on this.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2021, 10:17 AM   #11
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quick poll who is in day one?

Me! Cuz they usually give it out free for a time...

Tho yea that MS curse of alternating os's...

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.6.1. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2021, 03:11 PM   #12
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I don't even have anything on my Technet or Insider Program which we usually do before an announcement so I dunno.
Intel Core i9 10900K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus XII Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS11, EVGA FTW3 3080Ti Sixtuple SLI KAC Edition, Creative Labs SXFI Theater, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2021, 04:38 AM   #13
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwards

I don't care, really. It's all marketing anyway. They'll call the next incremental mundane 6 month update Windows 11 instead of Windows 10 21H2. It'll basically be Windows 10 with new icons and an annoying ass start-up sound. It'll get them attention and raise their stock prices. That's all this is about anyway....

Whatever.
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2021, 04:57 PM   #14
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post
I don't care, really. It's all marketing anyway. They'll call the next incremental mundane 6 month update Windows 11 instead of Windows 10 21H2. It'll basically be Windows 10 with new icons and an annoying ass start-up sound. It'll get them attention and raise their stock prices. That's all this is about anyway....

Whatever.
I always liked customizing my startup sound. So I hope it returning allows that to be easily edited again. In Win10 you have to modify the registry to pull it off.

System:
Old Jun 21, 2021, 08:53 AM   #15
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
I always liked customizing my startup sound. So I hope it returning allows that to be easily edited again. In Win10 you have to modify the registry to pull it off.

Control Panel - Sound, Windows 10.

Intel Core i9 10900K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus XII Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS11, EVGA FTW3 3080Ti Sixtuple SLI KAC Edition, Creative Labs SXFI Theater, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2021, 05:15 PM   #16
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber

Yes, but you can't customize it once you enable it.

System:
Old Jun 24, 2021, 10:23 AM   #17
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Win 11 presentation is ok I guess... I like the cross platform teams.

Auto hdr and direct storage... I thought that last one would be on win 10...

And its free to existing windows users. Good news. Ill get it for the hdr alone.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.6.1. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Last edited by pax : Jun 24, 2021 at 10:58 AM.
Old Jun 24, 2021, 11:01 AM   #18
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

So Win11 is anounced, free upgrade!

I suppose 11 will suck, and then either 11.5 (the fixed 11, or rather the 11 good version) or 12 will be the redemption OS.

then again they skipped 9 after 8....so they might have broken the cycle then.
Since 8 was crap, 8.1 was the "fixed 8" so it was mostly fine, 9 would have been crap...10 is good....oh wait the timing works out so they actually skipped out on the crap last time...which means 11...will be crap lol.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2021, 11:23 AM   #19
pax
Rage3D Spammer

The upgrade eligible app isnt working properly so I wouldnt bother right now running that.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jun 24, 2021, 11:28 AM   #20
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
The upgrade eligible app isnt working properly so I wouldnt bother right now running that.
yeah im not jumping in until its actually final.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2021, 06:38 PM   #21
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquach View Post
yeah im not jumping in until its actually final.
Same. I just got 10 set up the way I want.
Old Jun 24, 2021, 09:24 PM   #22
x-voodoo
Radeon R700

Taskbar is now in the middle....seems they went for that MAC-ish look.
Old Jun 25, 2021, 06:04 AM   #23
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-voodoo View Post
Taskbar is now in the middle....seems they went for that MAC-ish look.
I've read criticism of the rounded corners as well. I personally think it looks ok, but either way it just seems like people are hoping to find things they don't like. The taskbar can be repositioned to left, center or right as well. The little demo I saw didn't look a whole lot different than 10.
Old Jun 25, 2021, 06:27 AM   #24
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

i couldn't care less for the taskbar, to be honest. Everything i need is already put into a separate bar. I'd also guess they will have the option to make it look like previous versions.

As long as the "new" OS is stable i'm okay with it.

Old Jun 25, 2021, 08:21 AM   #25
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Their health check said my pc couldn't run it, because it didn't meet the TPM requirements. To fix this on an asus board go into advanced, and you'll find it under PCH storage configuartion. Then PCH-FW.

Now it says, I'm ready to go.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2021, 10:30 AM   #26
Lazy8s
One day at a time

I'm still waiting for a few updates/patches to roll out.

To be fair, I've had very few, if any, real problems with win10 since changing over. So if I had the same experience with 11 I would be golden. It's just harder to roll back than it is to wait in the event there are still nasty bugs waiting to be found.
Old Jun 25, 2021, 10:53 AM   #27
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Normally I jump on the latest version of Windows the minute it comes out. However, W11 doesn't do anything for me. A UI change and the ability to run Android apps, while cool, is not anything I care enough about. W10 has been rock solid stable for me, and I'm getting to the age where I ain't got time for change.

I also have a MacBook Pro M1 for home/work so if I want the MacOS UI I know where to go.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2021, 11:24 AM   #28
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Normally I jump on the latest version of Windows the minute it comes out. However, W11 doesn't do anything for me. A UI change and the ability to run Android apps, while cool, is not anything I care enough about. W10 has been rock solid stable for me, and I'm getting to the age where I ain't got time for change.

I also have a MacBook Pro M1 for home/work so if I want the MacOS UI I know where to go.
You're getting to that age, it's in my rear view mirror

MS also wants Steam in their store lol.

https://thetechtack.com/microsoft-wa...-11-app-store/
Old Jul 2, 2021, 05:53 PM   #29
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post

Well the ability to run Android Apps "natively" built in and more cleanly. You can already use them in Win10 through the "MyPhone" app which basically lets you remote desktop your android phone.

System:
Old Jul 2, 2021, 05:58 PM   #30
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Well the ability to run Android Apps "natively" built in and more cleanly. You can already use them in Win10 through the "MyPhone" app which basically lets you remote desktop your android phone.
That's cool and all, but I don't have an Android phone so I'm not sure how valuable this feature will be for me. It's pretty neat, though, I'll admit.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote