Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Nov 25, 2021, 03:48 PM   #2311
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Kinda like eth now. Everybody's doing it. lol

Lucky for everybody, the price is so sky high now that it's still worth doing. For the moment..

Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570
Sapphire Nitro+ 6800 XT
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2021, 10:14 AM   #2312
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

3K loss on crypto.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2021, 10:48 AM   #2313
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Leprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

This was predicted for today..Now some new Corona variant, tanking markets.. Nicely timed...
Now everyone is over leveraged for shorts. That's good though as they'll have to buy back at higher prices. Anyways next week I predict we're going up. I'm buying on the cheap.
My gaming coins up ALOT, my microcaps getting slaughtered.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 27, 2021, 06:43 PM   #2314
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I'm still mining ethereum at this point and have room for one more GPU. I don't pay over msrp at this point. If I can't get it for msrp then I don't buy it.

Way too much up in the air as far as future valuation and proof of stake impact on gpu mining to be taking risks like 2x msrp on these cards.

Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570
Sapphire Nitro+ 6800 XT
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2021, 01:04 PM   #2315
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Leprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Oh ya eth mining should get better for whatever months are left. It should 2x for sure before PoS
Old Nov 28, 2021, 04:44 PM   #2316
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

The usual week end Sunday night pump is in. Let's see next week how markets react to new Rona strain
Old Dec 2, 2021, 11:24 AM   #2317
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Let's see what news the feds bring out today to crash markets.
Old Dec 2, 2021, 12:05 PM   #2318
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Not even making 20 a day now. Wtf
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2021, 02:16 PM   #2319
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Not even making 20 a day now. Wtf
I dipped below $100

My helium miner only mined ~3 HNT the first month