Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Jan 2, 2022, 09:49 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Default PS5 Must Haves

Alright Gays, got my son a PS5 for xmas -- what do we need to get?
Old Jan 2, 2022, 09:52 PM   #2
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

My son loves spider man. You can get miles morales deluxe or whatever upgrade edition that gets him Spider Man remastered as well. My son is 7.
Astro playroom is also free. Kid would like it.

And yeah, that’s about the only game I have played on PS5 (not counting retrying some PS4 titles). For yourself you can get Last of Us 2 and Ghost of Tsushima which are both optimized for PS5.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2, 2022, 10:15 PM   #3
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Thanks buddy, will check out. He loves the free ASTRO one.

Sent from my SM-G998W using Tapatalk
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 3, 2022, 12:50 AM   #4
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Kids will like spiderman I'm sure.

I heard that "Kena" game is also a good new-gen console game as well
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2022, 06:42 AM   #5
Ravens Nest
R380

Ravens Nest once held a door open for a complete strangerRavens Nest once held a door open for a complete strangerRavens Nest once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchAMG View Post
Thanks buddy, will check out. He loves the free ASTRO one.

Sent from my SM-G998W using Tapatalk
If he loves Astro then I guess Sackboy or Ratchet and klank would be right up his alley?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Kids will like spiderman I'm sure.

I heard that "Kena" game is also a good new-gen console game as well
My brother loved that game.
Old Jan 3, 2022, 07:20 AM   #6
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens Nest View Post
If he loves Astro then I guess Sackboy or Ratchet and klank would be right up his alley?
yep, definitely. Kena was beautiful but also a bit tough (later on), not sure if it's suitable for younger children.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2022, 08:48 AM   #7
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

My son gave up on Ratchet and Clank after a bit (even though it has a virtual God mode in the game). Some of the puzzles were boring for him and why I didn’t recommend it for Switch. I loved the game though.
Old Jan 3, 2022, 09:56 AM   #8
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

still waiting for Little Devil Inside

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Old Jan 4, 2022, 09:32 AM   #9
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

- Sackboy
- Ratchet
- Spiderman

All procured.

He loves Sackboy -- Dad loves Ratchet and Spiderman

Jesus, when is PS5 going to release some ****ing games
Old Jan 4, 2022, 09:57 AM   #10
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Quote:

who doesn't? Although the Little Big Planet Series really shines when played in co-op. We had hours over hours filled with hysterical laughing, screaming with these games.

Old Jan 4, 2022, 10:34 AM   #11
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Horizon comes out next month, looking forward to that one

Between PS5/XBOX/Switch I don't know how anyone can be starved for games, hell I haven't even finished some of the PS4 exclusives.
Old Jan 5, 2022, 10:19 PM   #12
KAC

Quote:
- Sackboy
- Ratchet
- Spiderman

All procured.

Jesus, when is PS5 going to release some ****ing games
Good picks. If you are playing PS5 and didn’t have a PS4 then I still standby recommending Ghost and Last of Us 2. Plus yes Horizon Forbidden West should be dope as **** as well next month.

You may also want to play Uncharted games if you never played them before. There is the remastered trilogy coming out and Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy bundle already available.
Old Jan 6, 2022, 03:14 PM   #13
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Good picks. If you are playing PS5 and didn’t have a PS4 then I still standby recommending Ghost and Last of Us 2. Plus yes Horizon Forbidden West should be dope as **** as well next month.

You may also want to play Uncharted games if you never played them before. There is the remastered trilogy coming out and Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy bundle already available.
I did have a PS4 but seriously used it 3 times -- I was travelling too much before COVID for years to use it. Before this PS5 my son was all about the switch. Will check them out thanks mang.