Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jan 19, 2022, 09:33 AM   #19531
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskylord View Post
Thanks for clearing that up.
Will definitely watch.
It's on HBO Max I believe

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2022, 04:38 PM   #19532
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwards

This looks pretty awesome/weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqbZlAEUb5w
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster AE-9 | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Last edited by Kain : Jan 19, 2022 at 05:05 PM.
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2022, 07:36 PM   #19533
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
It's on HBO Max I believe
I have this on my watchlist because I don't know how long we'll keep HBO Max. At least long enough to watch Raised by Wolves.

Ridley Scott was on a recent episode of Marc Maron's WTF podcast. He was pimping House of Gucci more than this one, but it was discussed. Maron knows his cinema pretty well. In the prologue, Maron commented, "Ridley Scott loves all his own movies," and it was apparent in the interview. He's done a lot that I didn't know were his, like Thelma and Louise, GI Jane, and Black Hawk Down.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Yesterday, 12:17 AM   #19534
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled with

Alien Resurrection. 7.2/10. Entertaining, often fun, but not exactly "good". Not really a return-to-form, but definitely a lighter tone, more fun movie than Alien 3 was, and that's certainly welcome.

The acting is alot sillier than previous installments. Feels more like a Chronicles of Riddick film, which can be good.

Lots of interesting plot twists. The story doesn't ultimately go where I wanted it to, and that albino alien baby at the end didn't really work, but there's definitely things to like in this film.

Now the wife and I have completed the Alien Quadrilogy. Maybe next we'll try to make it through the AvP films? Although I suppose we should watch through Predator 1&2 first. Maybe we should also throw in the Terminator movies? or Robocop?

Ryzen 2600x - radeon 6700xt - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:26 AM   #19535
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

The Unforgivable. When plastic surgery goes wrong / 10. Decent movie though.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote