Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Apr 18, 2022, 10:29 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber
Thumbs up Thor: Love and Thunder (July 8, 2022)

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2022, 10:59 AM   #2
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

That looks terrible lol.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2022, 11:16 AM   #3
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
That looks terrible lol.
Will wait for it to show up on Disney+

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 18, 2022, 11:22 AM   #4
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Will wait for it to show up on Disney+
Same here.
Old Apr 18, 2022, 11:23 AM   #5
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
That looks terrible lol.
Indeed.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2022, 11:26 AM   #6
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Is this guardians of the galaxy 2.9?
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2022, 12:55 PM   #7
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Is this guardians of the galaxy 2.9?
Pretty much. At the end of End Game we saw Thor teaming up with the Guardians (minus Gamora), and it's not like there's anyone in Asgard to go meet up with aside from Valkyrie (who is in the trailer).

This was a teaser preview, not a full story trailer. So let's hold off on rushing to judgment on the quality of the overall film until we've seen more than 45 seconds of it.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
Old Apr 18, 2022, 01:32 PM   #8
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
Pretty much. At the end of End Game we saw Thor teaming up with the Guardians (minus Gamora), and it's not like there's anyone in Asgard to go meet up with aside from Valkyrie (who is in the trailer).

This was a teaser preview, not a full story trailer. So let's hold off on rushing to judgment on the quality of the overall film until we've seen more than 45 seconds of it.
That’s hard to do with Thor’s story arc so far. They took a spoiled, bratty rich kid and turned him into the God Of Thunder who just about one shotted Thanos by himself, gave him qualities that you could actually like and admire, and then they unashamedly made him into a crying little pink and yellow cotton ball who’s probably going to be hugging trees and asking Natalie Portman to kiss his boo boos in this one.

FTR Having Natalie Portman kiss boo boos might not be a bad thing

I just don’t see anything really entertaining in this so far.
Old Apr 18, 2022, 01:34 PM   #9
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Day 1 will pirate.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2022, 01:41 PM   #10
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

Quote:
That’s hard to do with Thor’s story arc so far. They took a spoiled, bratty rich kid and turned him into the God Of Thunder who just about one shotted Thanos by himself, gave him qualities that you could actually like and admire, and then they unashamedly made him into a crying little pink and yellow cotton ball who’s probably going to be hugging trees and asking Natalie Portman to kiss his boo boos in this one.
I mean, yeah. His character arc showed him failing to kill Thanos and... <checks notes> ... half of all living creatures in the universe dying as a result of that failure, and blaming himself for it. I can only imagine what 5 years of coping with depression could do to someone.

Quote:
Can't disagree with that at all.

Quote:
Eh, there's a lot we haven't seen yet in the trailer that we know is in the movie. We caught a glimpse of Zeus but only for a split second. We know Gorr the God Butcher is in this but zero images of Christian Bale's role. We even get a nice 80's ish training montage for a sec as Thor works on getting back into shape. So if you're worried we'll see Thor from End Game and not Thor from Ragnarok, I don't think that'll be an issue.

At least one scene in the trailer is directly from the comics.

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:
Old Apr 18, 2022, 02:03 PM   #11
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:

Yeah they have another 1min and 15 seconds to reveal the entire plot, spoiler scenes and ending when the real trailer drops.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2022, 02:08 PM   #12
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
I mean, yeah. His character arc showed him failing to kill Thanos and... <checks notes> ... half of all living creatures in the universe dying as a result of that failure, and blaming himself for it. I can only imagine what 5 years of coping with depression could do to someone.

Can't disagree with that at all.

Eh, there's a lot we haven't seen yet in the trailer that we know is in the movie. We caught a glimpse of Zeus but only for a split second. We know Gorr the God Butcher is in this but zero images of Christian Bale's role. We even get a nice 80's ish training montage for a sec as Thor works on getting back into shape. So if you're worried we'll see Thor from End Game and not Thor from Ragnarok, I don't think that'll be an issue.

At least one scene in the trailer is directly from the comics.

There were some images of Bale as Gorr up on the google app the other day, but they looked fan created so I never posted anything about it. I really hope the actual movie version is better because it didn’t look impressive. I just looked again and some newer images are up - might not be bad

I know it’s an early teaser - I’m just still disappointed by End Game’s version of Thor. I do get the depression thing, but…ya know…you’re a god Thor -walk that **** off and man up

To be really honest I’m disappointed with several of Marvel’s works lately, so I tend to view everything Marvel with a bit of cynicism these days.
Old Apr 18, 2022, 02:10 PM   #13
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquach View Post
Yeah they have another 1min and 15 seconds to reveal the entire plot, spoiler scenes and ending when the real trailer drops.
The way things are these days you don’t even have to wait for the trailer to know the story. I think they assume everyone interested has read the comics.
Old Apr 18, 2022, 02:16 PM   #14
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

Quote:
There were some images of Bale as Gorr up on the google app the other day, but they looked fan created so I never posted anything about it. I really hope the actual movie version is better because it didn’t look impressive. I just looked again and some newer images are up - might not be bad
I think the 2nd trailer will have a pretty big shift in tone from what we're seeing here when they start to introduce the godslaying part of it.

Quote:
I know it’s an early teaser - I’m just still disappointed by End Game’s version of Thor. I do get the depression thing, but…ya know…you’re a god Thor -walk that **** off and man up
I get that. But I think without it that would've changed a lot. Thor would've been a bit too OP for the final battle (not that they seemed to have that issues with Captain Marvel at all) and it would've taken away from Thor seeing his mom again. That encounter I thought was truly wonderful. Rene Russo is amazing and I loved the dynamic she shared with her son in her few minutes in the movie. I wouldn't want to change that.

Plus, all of the characters had some visual language that showed the passage of time.

Quote:
To be really honest I’m disappointed with several of Marvel’s works lately, so I tend to view everything Marvel with a bit of cynicism these days.
Makes sense. I still think they're fun movies and am looking forward to Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness, Thor: Love and Thunder, and the rest just as much as I did the previous few Phases.

I'm really interested in seeing where they go with the Kang the Conqueror stuff and how the Multiverse plays out with the X-Men, Fantastic Four, and other properties.

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:
Old Apr 18, 2022, 02:24 PM   #15
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
I think the 2nd trailer will have a pretty big shift in tone from what we're seeing here when they start to introduce the godslaying part of it.

I get that. But I think without it that would've changed a lot. Thor would've been a bit too OP for the final battle (not that they seemed to have that issues with Captain Marvel at all) and it would've taken away from Thor seeing his mom again. That encounter I thought was truly wonderful. Rene Russo is amazing and I loved the dynamic she shared with her son in her few minutes in the movie. I wouldn't want to change that.
I agree. Rene Russo added a truly wonderful quality to that scene, and yeah, he would have been too OP for the role if he continued his regular arc.

But…I don’t want to get started on End Game > that was quite the disappointment for me for a number of reasons.

Quote:
Makes sense. I still think they're fun movies and am looking forward to Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness, Thor: Love and Thunder, and the rest just as much as I did the previous few Phases.

I'm really interested in seeing where they go with the Kang the Conqueror stuff and how the Multiverse plays out with the X-Men, Fantastic Four, and other properties.
Doctor Strange is high on my list, and Blade and The Black Knight were…but after seeing what they’re doing to MoonKnight …not so much any more.

The FF - that’s one I always wanted to see played out to the end
Old Apr 18, 2022, 02:44 PM   #16
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Looks awesome. I'm pumped for this one.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2022, 04:06 PM   #17
Ne0Griever
Radeon Arctic Islands

Ne0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete stranger

It's from the guy who did Ragnarok which I thought was a really fun movie.

I'm looking forward to this one.
Ne0Griever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2022, 05:14 PM   #18
CyanBlues
Radeon Southern Islands

CyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete stranger

Taika Waititi is directing so I'd give it the benefit of the doubt since all his other movies were pretty good.
Old Apr 18, 2022, 05:27 PM   #19
Tyr-Sog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Tyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete stranger

didn't he lose an eye?

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 5 G1 - nVidia Gigabyte RTX 3070 OC - Samsung EVO 850 SSD - Intel I5 6600K - crucial 16GB DDR4 - Intel 240ssd5 & WD 1TB 7200rpm - corsair 750ps - HP OMEN 27i -
- corsair spec alpha carbide series case - corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB MX keyboard - Logitech G502 - Sennheiser G4ME One Headset

MSI GE62 Apache Pro Gaming Laptop - nVidia 970m - Intel I7 5700 - 16GB DDR3 - 128ssd & 1TB 7200rpm

XBone - TyrSog76
PSN - - Tyr-Sog_
Steam - Tyr-Sog
Tyr-Sog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2022, 05:37 PM   #20
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

I really enjoyed Thor Ragnorak and I have a feeling this will be equally awesome if not better.
Java Cool Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2022, 05:56 PM   #21
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwards

I can't stand Marvel movies. It's like they're made for 12 year olds.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster AE-9 | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2022, 06:05 PM   #22
Tyr-Sog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Tyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete stranger

Not much of a marvel or comic dork in general but I do like the Thor movies. I also like the Galaxy ones and the time dude.

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 5 G1 - nVidia Gigabyte RTX 3070 OC - Samsung EVO 850 SSD - Intel I5 6600K - crucial 16GB DDR4 - Intel 240ssd5 & WD 1TB 7200rpm - corsair 750ps - HP OMEN 27i -
- corsair spec alpha carbide series case - corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB MX keyboard - Logitech G502 - Sennheiser G4ME One Headset

MSI GE62 Apache Pro Gaming Laptop - nVidia 970m - Intel I7 5700 - 16GB DDR3 - 128ssd & 1TB 7200rpm

XBone - TyrSog76
PSN - - Tyr-Sog_
Steam - Tyr-Sog
Tyr-Sog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2022, 06:24 PM   #23
Notbilly
mildly dystopian

Notbilly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNotbilly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyr-Sog View Post
didn't he lose an eye?
Rocket probably set him up. He's got a guy.
Notbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2022, 07:05 PM   #24
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyr-Sog View Post
didn't he lose an eye?
He did, and got a replacement from Rocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
I can't stand Marvel movies. It's like they're made for 12 year olds.
Then I guess you're free to not watch this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanBlues View Post
Taika Waititi is directing so I'd give it the benefit of the doubt since all his other movies were pretty good.
That's kinda where I'm at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notbilly View Post
Rocket probably set him up. He's got a guy.
Yeah, this one seems like a different color than the one Rocket gave him. He still has the scar, but maybe he got a new one somewhere?

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:
Old Apr 18, 2022, 08:04 PM   #25
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Marvel is known to mess with details like that in the trailers. So I wouldn't dive that deep.

System:
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2022, 01:29 AM   #26
Koenig
He wo hitte

Koenig once held a door open for a complete strangerKoenig once held a door open for a complete strangerKoenig once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
Marvel is known to mess with details like that in the trailers. So I wouldn't dive that deep.
Yeah, post production still going on. Probably a detail that got missed by the editors preparing footage for trailers. Maybe it will get fixed unless he did get a new eye like others suggested.

屁をひつて尻窄め "Breaking wind, closing buttocks" - Japanese Proverb

www.angelman.org
www.cureangelman.org
Koenig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2022, 01:31 AM   #27
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

Why do we have a thread for this but not for the new and coming soon in 2 weeks Dr strange movie?
Old Apr 19, 2022, 06:29 AM   #28
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanBlues View Post
This might change things for me….I didn’t know he was directing this and I do like his style

I do have questions though regarding (using tags just because( GoTG. I keep going back to thinking we were a little cheated out of Adam Warlock being revealed before End Game, and seeing them in this trailer makes me question where and how GoTG 3 will tie in here, and when.

Nothing drastic in the tags, just hoping we don’t miss out on anything due to studio / contract / director / release limitations and all that non super hero kind of stuff.
Old Apr 19, 2022, 06:34 AM   #29
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleonic View Post
Why do we have a thread for this but not for the new and coming soon in 2 weeks Dr strange movie?
https://www.rage3d.com/board/showpos...39&postcount=1

Old Apr 19, 2022, 10:31 AM   #30
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

Quote:
This might change things for me….I didn’t know he was directing this and I do like his style

I do have questions though regarding (using tags just because( GoTG. I keep going back to thinking we were a little cheated out of Adam Warlock being revealed before End Game, and seeing them in this trailer makes me question where and how GoTG 3 will tie in here, and when.

Nothing drastic in the tags, just hoping we don’t miss out on anything due to studio / contract / director / release limitations and all that non super hero kind of stuff.
Regarding Guardians of the Galaxy 3 it's in production right now. The hairstyle and stuff that Star Lord is rocking in Thor: Love and Thunder is his look for Guardians 3. The current release date is a tentative May 2023 unless that changes, but with this being in production and filming already I doubt it. So whatever happens with the Guardians team in Thor, will affect the roster and story in GotG 3.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6791350/

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote: