Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Sep 28, 2019, 10:44 PM   #16531
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Who has see Ad Astra and what did you really think of it? Read a review that made me cringe, want to know what other Ragers think.

https://thedigitalbits.com/columns/m...ts/092419-1400

Warning, full spoilers and plot.
I saw it tonight in IMAX-- loved it. Great story and visually stunning. Brad Pitt might get an Oscar nomination. (Have not read that review yet)
Old Sep 29, 2019, 05:26 AM   #16532
Deimos
Radeon Sea Islands

Deimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete stranger

Toy Story 4.

As per usual, new character, had no idea who it was voiced by and thought 'cool new character' and chuckle.

Watch the credits and WTF that was Keanu Reeves!? How did I not pick THAT. Go back and watch the scenes again and laugh my ass off.

Same thing happened to me with Michael Keaton when watching Toy Story 3.

Touche Pixar.

8/10.

Mars:
Intel S2600CP4 | Dual Xeon E5-2670 (Octa core HT 3.3Ghz) | 64GB DDR3 ECC 1600Mhz | 2 x 120GB Vertex 3 SSD RAID 0 (OS) + 240GB Vertex 2 3.5" (VMs) | Intel RAID Module RMS25PB080 + 8 X 2TB WD RAID 5

Deimos on Steam
Deimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29, 2019, 12:06 PM   #16533
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

See You Yesterday (2019) - 5/10

This movie really had some potential but between the ending the mixed audience target, it fell down a bit..
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 29, 2019, 12:19 PM   #16534
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Glass - 8.5/10, I liked the trio concept The secret society the woman psychiatrist was a part of, was a pretty interesting twist at the end, 'Need to maintain balance'.
Old Sep 30, 2019, 08:44 AM   #16535
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post
I saw it tonight in IMAX-- loved it. Great story and visually stunning. Brad Pitt might get an Oscar nomination. (Have not read that review yet)
TY, will see tomorrow but not in IMAX.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2019, 01:43 PM   #16536
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwards

Watched Prisoners (2013) today. Freaking awesome movie. Directed by one of my favorite directors. Excellent sound mix and music too. Some gunshots really make you jump.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster AE-9 | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2019, 11:43 AM   #16537
Athena
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Athena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete stranger

Sound and Fury on Netflix. 8/10 It is a music movie short based on the music of Sturgill Simpson. Great music and awesome visuals.

Grab a few imbibments and take a tripy trip

Biden noted in his reply that the COVID-19 cure “will make the problem worse, no matter what.”
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2019, 12:17 PM   #16538
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Mudbound (2017) - 6.5/10

Interesting movie... Very slow for most of the movie, but goes from 0-100 in about 60 seconds... Surprisingly good cast though...
Old Oct 3, 2019, 12:53 PM   #16539
Athena
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Athena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete stranger

In the Shadow of the Moon, Netflix Movie that seems long when your watching it. 5.5/10 Was worth it only because it was free.

SciFi time travel flick about serial killer and revisionist history for millennials. Yep it is that good. lol

Biden noted in his reply that the COVID-19 cure “will make the problem worse, no matter what.”
Old Oct 4, 2019, 01:54 PM   #16540
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Stuber. 4/10.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2019, 11:13 AM   #16541
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Pokémon Detective Pikachu (2019) - 7.5/10

I'm not a Pokémon fan, but that was a fun movie.
Old Oct 6, 2019, 05:50 PM   #16542
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Joker (2019) - 6/10

dark scale 13/10
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2019, 07:22 PM   #16543
necropimp
WRAAAA!!!!!

necropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird sings

Joker 7.5/10
Old Oct 6, 2019, 10:18 PM   #16544
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Sound and Fury on Netflix. 8/10 It is a music movie short based on the music of Sturgill Simpson. Great music and awesome visuals.

Grab a few imbibments and take a tripy trip

Would you compare it to Heavy Metal from back in the day, or is this something completely different stylistically?

I saw it a few days ago and was intrigued but my...supplies...hadn't arrived yet

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2019, 11:22 PM   #16545
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
dark scale 13/10
wtf is dark scale?
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2019, 03:22 AM   #16546
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanz_007 View Post
wtf is dark scale?
Quote:
Used to describe something that is shady, unsettling or darn right mystifying. Most commonly used by Generation Z, or Gen Z, to describe a person, place, or thing. "Dark" can simultaneously, but not always, have a positive and negative connotation. Used as an adjective when all other adjectives fail and are unable to express what needs to be expressed.
the movie was very dark and unsettling

interesting for the back story on Joker but not one I would ever want to watch again

and don't take a kid to it .
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2019, 08:39 AM   #16547
Athena
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Would you compare it to Heavy Metal from back in the day, or is this something completely different stylistically?

I saw it a few days ago and was intrigued but my...supplies...hadn't arrived yet
Have not seen Heavy Metal for about 20 years. but from what I remember that had a story line this kinda did but was more a series of music videos that come together to form a over all narrative. And not all of them are animated. Still good though.

Enjoy the ride.

Old Oct 7, 2019, 01:12 PM   #16548
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Creed 2. Great movie, perhaps best of the Rocky series. Hoping for another sequel.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2019, 02:18 PM   #16549
huskylord
Radeon Arctic Islands

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Book Smart 7/10
Old Oct 7, 2019, 02:42 PM   #16550
Payne3d
[Fancy a Butcher's?]

Payne3d once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Payne3d once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Payne3d once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Payne3d once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Payne3d once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Payne3d once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
the movie was very dark and unsettling

interesting for the back story on Joker but not one I would ever want to watch again

and don't take a kid to it .
the way you posted your previous comment it seemed like you were rating a movie called dark scale.
i was trying to search for it on google with no hits.
Old Oct 7, 2019, 03:37 PM   #16551
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Joker (2019) - 6/10

dark scale 13/10
Agree on that review. I was REALLY uncomfortable during the movie (as in waiting for someone to shoot up the theater). Sh*t was DARK.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2019, 08:52 PM   #16552
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

You guys are such a bunch of pussies.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2019, 03:17 AM   #16553
Lithurge
Radeon R700

Lithurge can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLithurge can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLithurge can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Have not seen Heavy Metal for about 20 years. but from what I remember that had a story line this kinda did but was more a series of music videos that come together to form a over all narrative. And not all of them are animated. Still good though.

Enjoy the ride.
I've seen Heavy Metal more recently and would say it was a lot closer than you remember. Heavy Metal was a series of individual stories with a common thread, the green sphere influencing people in each story to do evil things. What it didn't have was a full on dance number right in the middle and what this doesn't have is nudity or swearing (as there's no dialogue).
Lithurge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2019, 05:18 AM   #16554
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
Creed 2. Great movie, perhaps best of the Rocky series. Hoping for another sequel.
That's a bold claim. I haven't seen this one yet, though I liked the first one. Need to make a point of seeing it soon.
jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2019, 12:48 PM   #16555
Athena
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithurge View Post
I've seen Heavy Metal more recently and would say it was a lot closer than you remember. Heavy Metal was a series of individual stories with a common thread, the green sphere influencing people in each story to do evil things. What it didn't have was a full on dance number right in the middle and what this doesn't have is nudity or swearing (as there's no dialogue).

Yes after I posted this I went home and realized I had confused Heavy Metal in my Mind with another old Movie called Wizards.

BTW watch Sound and Fury past the credits to really know what is going on. hint hint

Old Oct 8, 2019, 06:56 PM   #16556
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwards

Watched The Amityville Horror (2005) today. It was a re-watch but the last time I watched this was when it came out. Still pretty good! I was always fond of this remake. Pretty good visuals and sound design.

Tomorrow, I am watching Joker in IMAX with Laser.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster AE-9 | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2019, 03:24 AM   #16557
Lithurge
Radeon R700

Lithurge can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLithurge can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLithurge can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
BTW watch Sound and Fury past the credits to really know what is going on. hint hint
I always do
Lithurge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2019, 08:21 AM   #16558
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

The Last Scout (2017) - 5/10

Low budget sci-fi movie (currently free on Vudu). Props for at least not going down the 'Alien' path. It's not bad for a low budget movie but you can tell they didn't have much money to spend on the editing. There are early scenes that don't really add to the movie they could have cut down to be able to really develop the end (which the entire story unfolds basically in the last 10 minutes of the movie).
Old Oct 9, 2019, 09:12 AM   #16559
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Ad Astra. 3 rabid space baboons out of 10. One of the worst serious sci-fi films I've seen, possibly ever.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2019, 10:42 AM   #16560
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
The Last Scout (2017) - 5/10

Low budget sci-fi movie (currently free on Vudu). Props for at least not going down the 'Alien' path. It's not bad for a low budget movie but you can tell they didn't have much money to spend on the editing. There are early scenes that don't really add to the movie they could have cut down to be able to really develop the end (which the entire story unfolds basically in the last 10 minutes of the movie).

Not the same genre at all but try this movie instead.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102266...1?ref_=nv_sr_1