Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jan 6, 2021, 07:41 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
shoman24v
Radeon Southern Islands

shoman24v is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
They're saying 2021, so probably only 2.5 years away.
It's 2021 now
shoman24v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2021, 08:04 AM   #32
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoman24v View Post
It's 2021 now
Exactly so 2.5 years minimum.
Old Jan 6, 2021, 06:04 PM   #33
the_sextein
Radeon Southern Islands

the_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird sings

The original stalker was delayed many times and this one is being released multi platform so I'm not holding my breath for a 2021 release either. They haven't shown much which makes me think it's still got a ways to go. I'm still amped for it though. Stalker is one of my old favorites that I still play regularly with mods.
the_sextein is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 7, 2021, 05:12 AM   #34
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Dont think any of the original team are working on stalker 2 anymore. Wouldnt judge the two games together.
Old Jan 7, 2021, 04:58 PM   #35
the_sextein
Radeon Southern Islands

the_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird sings

Most of the team moved on and worked on games like Metro which aren't known for the repeated mismanagement that stalker had. I had heard most of the problems stem from GSC game world and Sergiy Grygorovych who is still developing and managing stalker 2. I hope they can pull it off but I'm not holding my breath.
Old Jan 7, 2021, 11:49 PM   #36
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

This game is cancelled.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2021, 01:39 PM   #37
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
This game is cancelled.
i cancelled your mum when i fired all your maids....

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2021, 05:01 PM   #38
the_sextein
Radeon Southern Islands

I doubt they would cancel now that they got all that extra console cash in the pipeline. Most stalker fans are worried that they will sell out but I don't think so. I think that's why Microsoft doesn't own stalker like everything else. Dude is stubborn and that is why it had so many problems but also why it's so good.

If they make another game like the original stalker, expect hardcore gameplay and incredible atmosphere with lots of bugs just like Cyberpunk 2077. If you see alot of hype followed by big sales and then an army of normies crying waves of tears, you will know they have succeeded in making another PC legend. I suspect IO interactive will do something similar at the end of the month as well. Here is to hoping.
Old Feb 22, 2021, 06:11 PM   #39
the_sextein
Radeon Southern Islands

This isn't stalker 2 related but the Stalker Anomaly mod 1.5.1 is finished. It's very stable and is pretty much an unofficial stalker 2 that is free and doesn't require that you own the previous games. I don't use the aggressor addon but this video shows a combination of addon's that most users are using with anomaly to transform it into something more modern. The youtube video has links to most of the addon's that I'm using minus the aggressor mod because I prefer a more dark and creepy looking zone.

Old Feb 23, 2021, 01:51 AM   #40
Thr0tt
Radeon Arctic Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

https://files.catbox.moe/88i90o.png

All the mods used in load order from that video, may have a look and pull the 20 or so mods down and load it in next lockdown.
Old Mar 31, 2021, 03:20 AM   #41
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

just some models and custom teeth.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2021, 02:47 PM   #42
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwards

Steam page live about 45 minutes ago:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1..._of_Chernobyl/
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2021, 03:03 PM   #43
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

That's a long time from now.....

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2021, 04:08 PM   #44
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

It'll be out before Witcher 4 though.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2021, 04:38 PM   #45
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Old Jun 13, 2021, 07:37 PM   #46
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

It really looks incredible. Too good almost.

Still quite a ways off, hopefully it lives up to what they are showing and not another Cyberpunk situation.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2021, 08:07 PM   #47
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
It'll be out before Witcher 4 though.
Or Cyberpunk.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2021, 09:34 PM   #48
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Might actually play this as I never quite played the Stalker games.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2021, 09:38 PM   #49
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Might actually play this as I never quite played the Stalker games.
and i thought you were PCMR

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2021, 04:04 AM   #50
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

omg omg omg /bites finger nails

It's finally coming
Old Jun 14, 2021, 07:32 AM   #51
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Looks fantastic. Let’s do it!
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2021, 12:13 PM   #52
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Only 2022 DAMMIT!!!
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2021, 12:50 AM   #53
badsykes
Radeon Arctic Islands

badsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete stranger

I finished all Stalker games on PC.

With gtx1060 6g minimum and this gpu shortage and expensive there will be many that will have problems run it.

Last edited by badsykes : Jun 16, 2021 at 01:32 AM.
badsykes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2021, 03:44 AM   #54
Falck
Radeon R520

Falck is still being judged by the masses

Kinda went monkee and pre-ordered. Loved the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R games!
Falck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2021, 08:14 PM   #55
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

Anybody that wants more Chernobyl might like to check out the demo for Chernobyl Liquidators Simulator (no monsters or anything, it's just a simulator)
Old Jun 18, 2021, 10:25 PM   #56
jimjobob
Radeon Caribbean Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

I absolutely loved the first one. The second one though, I think I got with my first 260 and by the time I ordered the 2nd for SLI to run it right, I had moved on and couldn't get into it any more. CoP, I don't recall what the issue was because that seamed close to the original but I never really played it. I think I may have had crashing issues that were common and gave up.
Not as excited about this one as I would have thought.
jimjobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2021, 07:16 AM   #57
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjobob View Post
I absolutely loved the first one. The second one though, I think I got with my first 260 and by the time I ordered the 2nd for SLI to run it right, I had moved on and couldn't get into it any more. CoP, I don't recall what the issue was because that seamed close to the original but I never really played it. I think I may have had crashing issues that were common and gave up.
I played all three, but honestly I think the first was the best just because of the novelty and overall storyline. The second one may have been better in terms of polish and gameplay experience, but it just wasn't as fresh, and the story, well I have two minds about it... Call of Pripyat I remember being shorter and less challenging than the others, and I think by that point the game had semi run it's course for me. I still remember enjoying it, but not so much as the original two.

I'm also surprisingly not all that excited about a follow-up, maybe because I've already seen so much of the Zone in three games. I'll still probably play it, assuming I get back to actually playing games...
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2021, 07:49 AM   #58
NIGELG
Fire of Unknown Origin

NIGELG once held a door open for a complete strangerNIGELG once held a door open for a complete strangerNIGELG once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjobob View Post
I've played the first one and Pripyat.

I hope the game is hard like the first one. From that demo I see the guy running and gunning which would get you killed in Shadow of Chernobyl.

I'm hoping they didn't dumb down Stalker 2 for the Console/Call of Duty crowd.

The game looks great and I'm looking forward to it.
Old Aug 28, 2021, 04:28 PM   #59
Falck
Radeon R520

Falck is still being judged by the masses

Default S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 - Heart of Chernobyl

Falck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2021, 05:32 PM   #60
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote