Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Sep 20, 2021, 09:56 AM   #1231
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTMouse View Post
Looks like the new cooler is slightly worse for the SOC but a redesigned plate makes better contact with the mem chips so their temps are the same or slightly better. Would have been great if they used the same redesigned contact plates with the original bigger cooler but this looks like cost cutting.

I wonder how the temps will be with a high performance SSD adding extra heat into the mix...some of the memory temps can be close to max especially for the possibly millions of people who will have high ambient temps and/or poor ventilation
Which mem temps?

GDDR6X doesn't throttle until 110'c.
Old Sep 20, 2021, 02:38 PM   #1232
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
Which mem temps?

GDDR6X doesn't throttle until 110'c.
The PS5 only has GDDR6 (GDDR6X is an Nvidia-Micron joint technology). GDDR6 has a max operating temp of 105C. Gamer's Nexus testing on the previous design had mem temps max out over 93C on a module. While obviously not reaching max op temp, it's still uncomfortably high. Higher ambient temps than they tested in (around 23C or 73F) will drive those numbers higher.

Looks like the new design for the metal contact plate has helped a bit with the mem temps (down to under 90C).
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox One S
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead

Last edited by DeathKnight : Sep 20, 2021 at 02:43 PM.
DeathKnight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2021, 08:45 AM   #1233
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

My buddy walked into a Bestbuy in Kingston MA this morning and walked out with a PS5 20 minutes later.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 23, 2021, 12:05 PM   #1234
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

huh thought PS5/XSX both use GDDR6x. (throws consoles in teh bin) lol I kid I kid.
Old Sep 30, 2021, 11:08 PM   #1235
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer once held a door open for a complete strangermizzer once held a door open for a complete strangermizzer once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
My buddy walked into a Bestbuy in Kingston MA this morning and walked out with a PS5 20 minutes later.
I’m waiting on the “doesn’t look like an air purifier” refresh.
mizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2021, 04:15 AM   #1236
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzer View Post
I’m waiting on the “doesn’t look like an air purifier” refresh.
My air purifier games just fine
Old Oct 1, 2021, 08:21 AM   #1237
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I dunno what kind of air purifiers you use.. lol
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2021, 10:05 AM   #1238
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
I dunno what kind of air purifiers you use.. lol
The really hard to get kind
Old Oct 1, 2021, 12:41 PM   #1239
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

FINALLY secured a ps5. Was alerted via discord stock drop. Ready for pickup at Best Buy on October 9th
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4, 2021, 01:30 PM   #1240
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4, 2021, 04:32 PM   #1241
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

that is bad news if you ask me, not very surprising, but still not good

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4, 2021, 05:58 PM   #1242
Jankan
Banged

Jankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post

that is bad news if you ask me, not very surprising, but still not good
Yeah that’s stupid. Glad I got the first one
Old Oct 5, 2021, 09:22 AM   #1243
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Guys, pc-jesus basically debunked that video, it is a non-issue.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2021, 01:49 PM   #1244
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Is the directors cut upgrade free (ghost of Tsushima) for the ps5 if I already own the original on the ps4?
Old Oct 6, 2021, 02:15 PM   #1245
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Of course not.

You need to pay the nextgen tax, you can play it in BC mode at 60fps for free though.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2021, 11:12 PM   #1246
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
Is the directors cut upgrade free (ghost of Tsushima) for the ps5 if I already own the original on the ps4?
It's $19.99. Which isn't insane pricing for an expansion pack. The original performs and looks great on PS5. if you don't care about the new content just play it on PS5. I bought it and am replaying the game from the start. It's been a while and there is so much I forgot about in the game. It really is pretty amazing at times. The 60 FPS/4K performance is really a game changer. It looks so great and plays so smooth. Plus, the fast travel times are ridiculous. Loads a new level in around 1 second. Having a blast again...
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2021, 11:14 PM   #1247
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Of course not.

You need to pay the nextgen tax, you can play it in BC mode at 60fps for free though.
It's not free on PS4 either. It's true there is a $10 nextgen tax. You only get a few small features that you don't get on PS4 for $10. But, all PS5 games have the $10 tax now
Old Oct 7, 2021, 11:24 AM   #1248
Jankan
Banged

Jankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD-[Inc] View Post
It's $19.99. Which isn't insane pricing for an expansion pack. The original performs and looks great on PS5. if you don't care about the new content just play it on PS5. I bought it and am replaying the game from the start. It's been a while and there is so much I forgot about in the game. It really is pretty amazing at times. The 60 FPS/4K performance is really a game changer. It looks so great and plays so smooth. Plus, the fast travel times are ridiculous. Loads a new level in around 1 second. Having a blast again...
Yeah i agree. Even though there hasn't been many PS5 games released in the last year, i still think its worth getting. Its quiet and the load times to me makes a major difference
Old Oct 7, 2021, 12:38 PM   #1249
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Thanks everyone.
Old Oct 9, 2021, 02:12 PM   #1250
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankan View Post
Yeah i agree. Even though there hasn't been many PS5 games released in the last year, i still think its worth getting. Its quiet and the load times to me makes a major difference
This first playthrough I was such a completist. More than most games. Second time through I am doing the same thing again. That surprised me. I think it's because a lot of the "?" marks on the map really do help out your character when you explore them. It makes me want to unfog the whole map before moving on. The Mongols don't really stand a chance though if you explore and level so fast. I almost feel sorry for them.... (not really, I still sticky bomb the crap out of them when I get a chance). My uncle would be proud as I typically ignore stealth and stand-off with any crowd regardless of how many of them there are this playthrough.
Old Oct 9, 2021, 04:48 PM   #1251
Jankan
Banged

Networking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD-[Inc] View Post
This first playthrough I was such a completist. More than most games. Second time through I am doing the same thing again. That surprised me. I think it's because a lot of the "?" marks on the map really do help out your character when you explore them. It makes me want to unfog the whole map before moving on. The Mongols don't really stand a chance though if you explore and level so fast. I almost feel sorry for them.... (not really, I still sticky bomb the crap out of them when I get a chance). My uncle would be proud as I typically ignore stealth and stand-off with any crowd regardless of how many of them there are this playthrough.
I started playing this just after I finished assassins creed Valhalla and was used to just run into battles but quickly learned it’s not the same. Now after maxing out weapons and gear and unlocking most abilities I don’t care how many mongols there are. The combat in this game is so satisfying
Old Oct 10, 2021, 06:38 AM   #1252
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

I was able to pickup my console 1 day early. So I'm finally a member of the next-gen club. Still want to get the series x as well. Anywho, its setup while i decide what game to play first? Besides aesthetics, any benefit to vertical or horizontal positioning of the hardware?

update: think i'll try the ff7 remake upgrade for ps5 first.

Last edited by Dungeoncrawler : Oct 13, 2021 at 12:17 PM.
Old Oct 12, 2021, 06:52 PM   #1253
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

YellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled with

lol, looking at all these recent restocks of the Xbox Series X being gated behind Gamestop power up and now the new Best Buy subscription, looking forward to the same happening to PS5s and even more artificial hurdles. Woo.

Can't build a new computer, can't get a new console. Loving this, I just want to play Demon Souls damn it. Also the new Ratchet. And also Nioh with even greater frame rates. Hell yeah.

Just saw the influx of needing subscriptions to these big box stores to be able to buy things and needed an lol vent, also still salty.

Maybe I'll have more luck once the field season ends and I can actually be close to a computer instead of outside. Stupid job requiring me to be in the woods.
the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!”

YellowBeard says, "Fold ya scurvy b*st*rds!"
YellowBeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2021, 06:57 PM   #1254
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBeard View Post
lol, looking at all these recent restocks of the Xbox Series X being gated behind Gamestop power up and now the new Best Buy subscription, looking forward to the same happening to PS5s and even more artificial hurdles. Woo.

Can't build a new computer, can't get a new console. Loving this, I just want to play Demon Souls damn it. Also the new Ratchet. And also Nioh with even greater frame rates. Hell yeah.

Just saw the influx of needing subscriptions to these big box stores to be able to buy things and needed an lol vent, also still salty.

Maybe I'll have more luck once the field season ends and I can actually be close to a computer instead of outside. Stupid job requiring me to be in the woods.
If I had known they faithfully reproduced every single bug in DeS along with the updated graphics, I would have saved 60 bucks. It left me really underwhelmed. And that was one of my all time favorites for quite a while…
Old Oct 12, 2021, 07:04 PM   #1255
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

YellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
If I had known they faithfully reproduced every single bug in DeS along with the updated graphics, I would have saved 60 bucks. It left me really underwhelmed. And that was one of my all time favorites for quite a while…
ooof. It's the only one I really haven't played as the PS3 was the only console generation I never picked up so I'm still kind of excited for it. I kept thinking about picking one up, but realized that the newer ones canned the PS1 and 2 emulation and skipped it.

Kinda bummed in retrospect as Aquanauts Holiday looked like my jam as well. I need more ocean exploration games in my life.
the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!”

YellowBeard says, "Fold ya scurvy b*st*rds!"
YellowBeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2021, 09:26 PM   #1256
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Kinda bummed in retrospect as Aquanauts Holiday looked like my jam as well. I need more ocean exploration games in my life.
Aquanauts, huh? Somehow I was thinking of the Octonauts:

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2021, 06:02 AM   #1257
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
ooof. It's the only one I really haven't played as the PS3 was the only console generation I never picked up so I'm still kind of excited for it. I kept thinking about picking one up, but realized that the newer ones canned the PS1 and 2 emulation and skipped it.

Ah my bad. I thought you played it before! If you’ve never played the game you’ll probably enjoy it then. I always chalked up the bugs (mostly AI glitches) to it being the first game of it’s type etc. I loved the original, but hoped some of the AI would be fixed in the remake. It isn’t even that horrible, just something an unreasonable old perfectionist like me would get hung up on lol.
Old Oct 13, 2021, 08:48 AM   #1258
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Demon's Souls is a must play if you're a fan of the genre and never played it. Either the original or remake, just play it somehow.

Its still a great Souls game and has some very memorable areas and bosses. Although somewhat dated now if anything its still worth it just to see where everything with the genre originated from.

Personally I'm still holding out hope for a PC release someday to do another playthrough. No PS5 here and I don't want to deal with the 30 fps on PS3 anymore.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2021, 08:06 PM   #1259
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Won the damn raffle for tomorrow and I don't even need or want one.

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."
Evileh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2021, 08:41 AM   #1260
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Won the damn raffle for tomorrow and I don't even need or want one.
Are you talking about those emails that say:

Quote:
We’re pleased to extend this opportunity to order a PS5™ console!
EXCLUSIVE ACCESS ON:
October 20, 11:00 – 16:00 PT
(14:00 – 19:00 ET) or while supplies last. Subject to availability.

USE UNIQUE LINK TO ENTER EVENT.
If so don't feel too special. I've gotten three of them so far.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote