Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jun 13, 2021, 05:03 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Default Back 4 Blood - Oct 13, 2021

Turtle Rock studios is making a L4D spiritual successor. 4 Player coop. Yes it has versus mode. Coming Oct 22, 2021 this year. Here is the latest E3 trailer.

Couldn't find a thread, but please merge if there is one.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2021, 05:47 PM   #2
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Noice, XBox game pass free.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2021, 09:33 PM   #3
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

No.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 14, 2021, 09:11 AM   #4
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

My sis played the alpha and she was pretty disappointed. I hope it’s good and they take the feedback they received. They have a lot of time until the release.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2021, 10:46 AM   #5
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
No.
Yes Sir!
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2021, 11:30 AM   #6
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I hated the L4D garbage so…
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2021, 11:36 AM   #7
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I hated the L4D garbage so…
So why are you in this thread? bye
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old Jun 14, 2021, 11:38 AM   #8
Jet Black
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
My sis played the alpha and she was pretty disappointed. I hope it’s good and they take the feedback they received. They have a lot of time until the release.
Did she elaborate on what was wrong with it?
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2021, 11:44 AM   #9
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
Did she elaborate on what was wrong with it?
Apparently difficulty wasn’t balanced very well, which makes sense considering it’s an Alpha. Lots of buggy issues causing insta-deaths that really were kind of surprising they existed for a play-test ..

I’d have to ask her as I don’t remember the rest. It was a pretty extensive list, and she’s played a ton of L4D and L4D2.
Old Jun 14, 2021, 11:47 AM   #10
Jet Black
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

If it’s mostly bugs, that seems okay… any awful gameplay mechanics, though, could be a death sentence. WWZ did a good take on the L4D system and I liked it a lot. It did seeem to me that Back 4 Blood wanted to be more loot-minded, which could work, provided you have time to scrounge around and find mods and weapons. I guess we will see soon enough! Plus Game Pass day one, so no reason not to try.
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2021, 11:47 AM   #11
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

As much as I like the return of this... little sad that I don't think I saw seeing anything new...?

System:
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2021, 12:50 PM   #12
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
If it’s mostly bugs, that seems okay… any awful gameplay mechanics, though, could be a death sentence. WWZ did a good take on the L4D system and I liked it a lot. It did seeem to me that Back 4 Blood wanted to be more loot-minded, which could work, provided you have time to scrounge around and find mods and weapons. I guess we will see soon enough! Plus Game Pass day one, so no reason not to try.
Yeah. I'll ask her to refresh my memory, but she did have some reservations in the gameplay mechanics
Old Jun 14, 2021, 03:22 PM   #13
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Played the alpha, it was a downgrade from L4D2 in every was possible, even the gore wasn't up to par. The whole card system is also just meh.
R.I.P Muha, 2010-2021
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2021, 03:41 PM   #14
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Played the alpha as well, wasnt a big fan of the card system as well. I just wanted to shoot things and not think about it. Talk about over complication of a simple task.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2021, 01:00 AM   #15
CyanBlues
Radeon Southern Islands

CyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete stranger

beta is coming up soon, you can access now if you watch someone on twitch play it for an hour via their drop item thing
Old Aug 6, 2021, 07:14 PM   #16
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwards

So, my friend sent me a beta key. Haven't played the actual game yet, so I'll throw out some thoughts on the graphics options.

On a 3080 and 5900X in the starting area I'm getting over 200 FPS with ultra quality settings. Game looks...ok? Not bad, but not Doom Eternal either. It's good enough to get the job done, since max graphics wasn't the name of this sort of game to begin with.

The weird thing is with the AA options. DLSS is strangely listed under AA. Other than DLSS you have options for TAA and FXAA or nothing. The problem is the TAA implementation is **** and makes the whole screen blurry. FXAA is almost as bad in terms of reducing sharpness but is worse at removing aliasing. Why there is no straight MSAA (or SMAA or whatever the modern version is) is beyond me?

The end result is that DLSS quality actually looks better than the others (less blurry), with the exception of off which of course has aliasing. BUT, DLSS quality still looks soft compared to off (since you're upscaling), so basically you're trading screen clarity for actual anti-aliasing.

There is a Fidelity FX sharpening filter, which you can then use to re-sharpen the blurry mess from TAA or FXAA (or DLSS, although it is less bad). But then the screen looks a bit over-sharpened (especially with DLSS since it's not as blurry to start with), although it's still better than without. And honestly it is retarded blurring the screen and then sharpening it, versus simply running with MSAA first, or a non-**** TAA.

So it's basically kind of a messed up situation, and I don't know why the AA settings were limited in this way.

Edit: I tried to fix the problem by running DSR instead, but beyond 1.5x scaling the game just minimizes out. But still that option combined with DLSS may result in the best picture quality and best anti-aliasing.

Edit 2: DLSS has some noticeable ghosting (can be seen on the windmill above the ring in the starting area), so I guess I'll run 1.5X DSR, TAA and FidelityFX Sharpening, which overall looks pretty good.

Last edited by Nagorak : Aug 6, 2021 at 09:04 PM.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2021, 11:31 PM   #17
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
So, *SNIP* good.
Any game that uses defered rendering cannot use msaa, its impossible. Thats why a lot of games these days do not offer it. A lot of devs use deferred rendering because its a nice way to cheat some extra performance.
Old Aug 7, 2021, 10:53 AM   #18
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

OK but is the beta better than the alpha gameplay wise?

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2021, 11:28 AM   #19
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
OK but is the beta better than the alpha gameplay wise?
Nope, none of the issues got resolved.
Quote:
Sound design is terrible. Mixing is completely busted, special infected audio cues are nonexistent outside the boomer, soundtrack is completely static without any dynamic shifting between moods/themes, getting hit has no obvious sound cue, enemies sneaking up on you has no obvious sound cue
-Hitreaction for both the player and enemies is basically nonexistent. You can have a zombie gnawing on you while sniping a special infected and neither notice nor have it effect your aim. Enemies are fine, in a single stagger state that only some weapons inflict, or dead. They do not react to shots outside the explicit stagger effect and the only gibs are removable heads
-Special infected are poorly designed. Tall Boys are designed to force teammates to flank but the game is so full of tiny corridors and common zombies blocking off the way forward that in effect it simply encourages players to stop progressing and backpedal. Boomers are walking explosive with ranged damage and way too much health, if you peak a corner to find them you're going to get hit and if they charge you they've got enough health to reach you. Spitters are literally just hunters with guns and zero counterplay.
-A good chunk of the guns in each category are completely ****ing useless. There is only one sniper that is even viable outside baby's first picnic mode. Shotguns are 100% pointless. Mods also can't be moved from one gun to another but that's a much more minor gripe.
-There are different ammo pools for each type of gun and if a teammate picks up ammo you can't take it. This means anyone playing in pubs will be constantly low on ammo while dipshit teammates smash E on every ammo pickup they don't have a weapon for
-Cards are either wholly required or ****ing pointless. They run the gamut from **** like "your V melee is now an instant kill stronger than melee weapons" and "Killing enemies in melee restores health" to "+5 health (until you take a single bit of damage and trauma takes it). They add absolutely zero replay value and do not change runs in any perceivable way.
-The trauma system makes zero sense. Instead of punishing players for being downed it just takes max HP from you every time you get hit, INCLUDING BY FRIENDLY FIRE. This means that healing items that don't heal trauma like bandages and FAK are absolutely worthless and things that do like pills and wall kits are more important than they should be.
-The corruption modifiers were clearly just never tested. If you're in fog then spitters and boomers can see and attack you from outside your draw distance.
-Birds were clearly some dumbass exec's demand because they don't fit either in terms of aesthetic or gameplay. Some **** watched streamers play Hunt: Showdown and saw that birds alert other players and demanded they be in the game as the equivalent of car alarms.
-Objective conveyance is ****ing nonexistent. Nearly every team on 4-3 will hit the crane after the house and hole up not realizing that the horde is infinite and they're supposed to run.
-The game is simply not designed for campaign VS to be viable at all and survival VS is dogshit with no replayability
Basically play l4d2
R.I.P Muha, 2010-2021
Old Aug 7, 2021, 12:08 PM   #20
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Wow so disappointed... Ill give it some leaway after release to see how it goes but def no pre order on this one.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Aug 7, 2021, 12:21 PM   #21
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
Wow so disappointed... Ill give it some leaway after release to see how it goes but def no pre order on this one.
Meh. Any time I see a review like that .. major grain of salt.
Old Aug 7, 2021, 03:21 PM   #22
Nagorak

Nagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
Any game that uses defered rendering cannot use msaa, its impossible. Thats why a lot of games these days do not offer it. A lot of devs use deferred rendering because its a nice way to cheat some extra performance.
That makes sense. I guess the game looks ok with sharpening enabled. Maybe this is just a weird situation where TAA usually has sharpening built in, but for some reason in this game it's a separate option.
Old Aug 7, 2021, 03:32 PM   #23
Nagorak

Quote:
Originally Posted by clerick View Post
Nope, none of the issues got resolved.

Basically play l4d2
FWIW some of those complaints apply to L4D2. For example, a lot of the guns that were added to the game in recent years (i.e. bolt action rifle) are utter ****.

That being said, I'm not seeing the complaints about the sniper rifles based on how they work in the shooting range. They are actually slow firing rifles unlike in L4D2, so there is more of a trade-off for using them. It looks like the difference between them is also a trade-off of slower firing vs more damage. Maybe that makes the slower shooting ones impractical, but in that case just don't use them. There are like 30 guns in the game, I'd be surprised if they were all perfectly balanced.

The use of iron sights is nice. It seems like the guns are designed to play a bit more realistically, similar to Killing Floor (OG) vs L4D2's more arcadey implementation.
Old Aug 7, 2021, 10:56 PM   #24
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Meh. Any time I see a review like that .. major grain of salt.
Watched a few reviews and this is basically L4D. Some new variety but its Turtle Rock and they have basically just done the 3rd in line of their game franchise in everything but name only. So guess Ill be buying it early.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Aug 8, 2021, 08:20 AM   #25
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2021, 06:26 PM   #26
clerick
tfw

R.I.P Muha, 2010-2021
Old Aug 8, 2021, 07:42 PM   #27
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer once held a door open for a complete strangermizzer once held a door open for a complete strangermizzer once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
I think we can all agree that all zombies, not just the racist ones, need to be put down.
mizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2021, 01:22 AM   #28
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I played some tonight and still dont like it. I dont like the card system either.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2021, 03:38 PM   #29
Thr0tt
Radeon Arctic Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Wow just wow, cant join a game cant create a game cant do **** in game, really good beta test, forget this one its trash and will die very quickly especially with zero player base as it needs players to work.

Shite.
Old Aug 12, 2021, 07:53 PM   #30
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

The game i played with a group was pretty much flawless not sure why everyone is having issues

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote